Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

James Willis

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
James Willis
« on: January 21, 2009, 06:15:45 PM »
My brother just called and said the radio is reporting that both Auburn and Alabama are confirming that James Willis will be going to coach at Alabama...someone tell me this isn't true....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

Re: James Willis
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 06:18:14 PM »
That's what I'm hearing also.  I guess I'm happy about it.  I hear he lit up Mobil on the recruiting trail and that he's a good guy also.  We'll see.  If nothing else it will be cool seeing the Auburn melt down since I know you guys are pretty big on the guy.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 06:22:06 PM »
Hell, he's the one guy at AU that I've liked since he got there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 06:22:16 PM »
This is 1 million percent Jay Jacobs.  Seriously...how the fuck do you let this guy go?  

This is 2 million percent Gene Chizik.  Seriously...why the fuck do you fire him if you plan on retaining him?  

This is 3 million percent James Willis.  Seriously...you want out of Auburn?  Go to fucking Georgia.  You're supposed to be the biggest AU guy on the staff and you bolt your alma mater two weeks before signing day to go work for your biggest rival?  Eat a dick.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 06:23:28 PM »
Its all over AL.com also. 

OK seriously.  WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY FOOTBALL PROGRAM??????

Without having heard any explanation yet, my reaction to this is beyond   :throw:  followed by :suicide:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2009, 06:31:00 PM »
P.S.  Where is Kaos and Weasel?  Please stop the wagon and let me board.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2009, 06:51:31 PM »
Bryan Matthews is reporting that James Willis didn't feel accepted by the new staff.  He didn't feel like he was treated the same as the others by Gene Chizik. 

THE FUCK I ALREADY HEARD THIS BEFORE GAWD DAMNIT. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2009, 06:54:54 PM »
Where the fuck is everyone?  This is meltdown mode!!!

By the way, I'm going to out to dinner, so I'll join the fun in a few hours. 

FUCK I'M PISSED. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2009, 06:55:07 PM »
Pure Bullshit.  That's all I'll say.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2009, 06:59:43 PM »
Bama just lost 2 coaches to UT and Clemson for lateral moves, we lose 1 to Bama for a lateral move.  We hired coaches from other schools to join us at AU, some for lateral moves.  This shit happens all over the country, it is not the end of the world.  Take a deep breath and relax.  In the world of big money, there is no such thing as loyalty.

JW will probably be able to recruit Mobile better for the Turds than he did with us.  he will definately have more $$$ at his disposal to do so.

The unfortunate thing is now he is a Bammer, therefore I now despise him.  Oh well, Takeo Spikes is my all time favorite AU lineacker anyway.  That dude was mean as shit.  Only one i can remember watching meaner than Takeo was Jason Miska.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2009, 07:04:45 PM »
Fuck James Willis!  I guess having a personal life and spending time with family no longer matters to him.  Fuck him, I wish him nothing but the worst.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2009, 07:06:49 PM »
Fuck James Willis. Fuck his mother. Fuck his daddy.

Fuck his albino wife.

Fuck them all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2009, 07:09:06 PM »
Fuck James Willis. Fuck his mother. Fuck his daddy.

Fuck his albino wife.

Fuck them all.

That's pretty much all that needs to be said.  I agree with Kaos.  Maybe this will be the end of 200 pound linebackers at AU.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2009, 07:15:23 PM »
 Oh well, Takeo Spikes is my all time favorite AU lineacker anyway.  That dude was mean as shit.  Only one i can remember watching meaner than Takeo was Jason Miska.

I'd give just about anything to see "Team 105" back on the field.  Good call brother!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2009, 07:20:17 PM »
Why in the hell does an AU man go to SPUAT?  Jesus H Christ, it's been a long time since I have been this heartbroke.  Screw you CJW, as THS said, if you want out of AU then go to Georgia, not Alabama.  I have never hated SPUAT more than I do at this moment.  I hope a giant hole opens up in the earth and the entire city falls off in it, never to be heard of again.  

Birmingham: Fuck you and go eat a dick.  I know it's not your fault, but it makes me feel better to say that and well, you are the resident bammer, so you know......  

DAMNIT, SHIT, FUCK, and anything else I can think to say.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2009, 07:21:59 PM »
Well I hope that Cotton was no longer considering us, or we'll be hearing from his diddy again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2009, 07:25:55 PM »
Well I hope that Cotton was no longer considering us, or we'll be hearing from his diddy again.

Cotton wanted to be the only QB coming in.  Sounds like he doesn't want to compete with the likes of even the lowly lated Mosely.  Cotton was not coming to AU once he and daddy started making fools of themselves after Tubs was let go.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2009, 07:43:24 PM »
Willis is joining the uat staff as an Assistant HC/LB Coach.....

Fuck you coach Willis!!!!!  Fuckin' Benedick Arnold Piece of Shit.

coach Willis-
"I know my wife and the kids are as excited as I am to join Coach Saban's staff."

"Willis was uncomfortable with his role on Chizik's new staff and didn't feel like he was on equal footing with the assistants hired by Chizik.

Willis was also concerned that his salary was not in-line with that of Chizik's most recent hires.

Get The Fuck Out.  Didn't feel like he was on equal footing?  Are you fuckin' kidding me.  Fuckin' baby....Seriously?

Bye Bye Willis. :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2009, 07:48:11 PM »
OK so how does this work?

two years spent recruiting players in Mobile telling them whay AU was a better place than UA.  Jan. 21st comes and all you have to do is change a few letters.  UA is a better place to ply than AU.

Makes you feel sorry for the 18 year old kids that get pulled in to this shit we call college football.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2009, 07:57:54 PM »
OK so how does this work?

two years spent recruiting players in Mobile telling them whay AU was a better place than UA.  Jan. 21st comes and all you have to do is change a few letters.  UA is a better place to ply than AU.

Makes you feel sorry for the 18 year old kids that get pulled in to this shit we call college football.

Didn't another one of Tubs assistants just bail on a new job?  I seem to remember that one of the old assistants accepted a job at ISU and a week or 2 later changed his mind and took a job at MSU.  Now Willis takes a job from Chiz and promptly leaves a couple weeks later to move to UA.

Kind off odd if you ask me
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions