Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

James Willis

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: James Willis
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2009, 07:59:55 PM »
:rofl:

jesus christ on ice skates, can it possibly get any worse for you guys?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2009, 08:01:42 PM »

Yeah we could be Rammer Lammers and have to wear houndstooth baseball hats
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2009, 08:04:53 PM »
Willis is joining the uat staff as an Assistant HC/LB Coach.....

Fuck you coach Willis!!!!!  Fuckin' Benedick Arnold Piece of Shit.

Get The Fuck Out.  Didn't feel like he was on equal footing?  Are you fuckin' kidding me.  Fuckin' baby....Seriously?

Bye Bye Willis. :fu:
is this the Chizik effect we keep hearing about?  :clap:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Aubie16

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2009, 08:10:38 PM »

I could be an alabama fan...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2009, 08:47:35 PM »
"Willis told Auburn head coach Gene Chizik on Tuesday that he had heard from Saban. Chizik asked him not to make a decision before he talked to him. On Wednesday morning, Willis told Chizik he was probably going to take the job. Chizik tried to talk him out of it. Former assistant coach Joe Whitt, for whom he played and worked as a student assistant and graduate assistant, tried to talk him out of it. But his mind was made up."

Makes me even happier that Willis is gone, he's a piece of shit traitor.  And, rws, you might want to take your boyfriend's cock outta your mouth, tell him that he should contact Coach $, and let him know that he has woken up a sleeping Giant.....a Giant that's younger, stronger, and has more teeth than the previous staff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Talon

« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2009, 09:17:05 PM »
WTF?!?!?!? Shit, I just got home and loggged on and got the news. This is fuckin awful. He was the one person I never thought would go over to the turds.
FUCK HIM!!! FUCK SABAN! and FUCK BAMA!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In his first news conference as AUBURN'S head coach in 1981, Pat Dye was asked this question:  "How long will it take you to beat Alabama"?  To which he responded, "Oh, about 60 minutes".

« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2009, 09:21:14 PM »
jesus christ on ice skates

+$1 to Chizad
+$1 to AWK
+$1 to Kaos

Simple question Scissors...

Is this worse, same as, or more funny than Lance Thompson leaving Alabama?   I mean, since you're walking around in your glass house, you might as well put it all out there for us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2009, 09:43:29 PM »
We lost Lorenzo Ward to Spurrier a week or so ago. Is this more of an SEC thing than anywhere else? Sure seems like it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2009, 09:53:36 PM »
We've lost Petey Smith.  "Alabama all the way."  He was seemingly happy that Willis made the decision easy for him.

Terrence Coleman is pissed at Willis.  He says he wants nothing to do with James Willis.  Close friend of Coleman, Barry James who is a top recruit for 2010, is also pissed at Willis.  Good for Auburn?  No.  What the fuck is?  Coleman is now a very soft commitment and will be looking around.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2009, 11:19:24 PM »
LaVoyd James
Said that Willis was supposed to come by his house last night for an in-home, but he never showed up nor did he call.  James said that he's still commited but that he just not sure about it.

Jamontay Pilson
Said that his commitment to Auburn is still firm and that he's still coming for his official on Jan. 30th

Harris Gaston
Said that his commitment to Auburn is still firm, he's scheduled to be visiting MSU (Greg Knox's new job)on the 30th

Clint Moseley
Said that his commitment to Auburn is still firm and that he's still coming for his official on Jan. 30th.  He said he's already talked to Coach Malzahn and he's looking forward to winning an SEC and hopefully national championship at AU.

Dee Ford
Said that he thought Willis was a "pretty good, straight-forward dude since he was from Auburn."  Ford said he was fully committed to Auburn and nothing would change that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2009, 11:26:57 PM »
Makes me even happier that Willis is gone, he's a piece of shit traitor.  And, rws, you might want to take your boyfriend's cock outta your mouth, tell him that he should contact Coach $, and let him know that he has woken up a sleeping Giant.....a Giant that's younger, stronger, and has more teeth than the previous staff.

Prowler, seriously. Are you shitting me? 

I love AU as much or more than the next guy, but this made me throw up in my mouth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

boartitz

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2009, 11:34:29 PM »

I love AU as much or more than the next guy, but this made me throw up in my mouth.

Its called winnowing. If he was insecure its better that he bail now than half-assing during yall's season.
He got culled. Yall's staff expects more than he could deliver.
He was whining, biotch. He didn't get his way. Adios. Yall are better off in the long run.
We have Saban surrounded. He can't get out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2009, 11:37:49 PM »
Wow.  Just WOW!!!

Willis... :fu:

I have a question.  What would prompt Saban to call James the scumbag, backstabbing traitor-ass fuck Willis?  Robocop a big dick up your ass. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2009, 11:43:07 PM »
Oh..and I need some pussy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2009, 11:45:09 PM »

Because of the douche baggery in the comment or the fact that it's completely wrong?  

Prowler - wake up.  We aren't a sleeping giant.  We're the sweaty broad laying motionless in the bed after being raped by the intruder.  

If you can't see how this is a HUGE setback, then I don't know what to say.  Willis is the coach who has established relationships in Alabama for 2010.  It may have pissed off a few recruits (who won't care in the long run), but Alabama just assured themselves anothing stellar recruiting class in the state of Alabama.  You better damn well hope Luper, Trooper, Malzahn, and Roof can recruit out of state as well as they're advertised.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2009, 12:09:24 AM »
You're right, we aren't a sleeping Giant, we're up and moving and coach $ thinks that this will make us fall.

Here's a good read from another site:

"I personally don't view it as the end of the world. A short term punch, but nothing that cannot be overcome relatively quickly. CJW was a good coach and good recruiter. He got his feelings hurt twice, and three was just too much. Combine that with getting some bad advice, and you officially have a divorce.

IMO, this is about timing and location. Forgive the obvious, but especially the location. If people are honest they will note our LB play has been adequate, but nothing special and that our So Ala recruiting has been adequate, but nothing special. It stings, but what's the real "on the field" loss?

I also hate it for Willis, unless he becomes a raging success, he now is officially gone from the Auburn family. He will also now be forced to reconcile with Saban and UAT cheating (actually, now that I think about it, he already has in that he decided to join them). Also, he has a young family and they are about to pay a heavy price.

I hate it for the fallout it has created, but it is also an opportunity. If he was going to be the odd man out, then move on...we've seen what that can do. Moreover, it's a chance to hire someone better. Personally, I would at consider countering the move with Whitt Sr., but I doubt he'll do it.

That aside, this staff has let it be known they'll work their asses off and they're not afriad of the grey areas...that by itself will lead to better recruiting with or without Willis."

BTW, Coach Luper, Trooper, Roof, Grimes, and Rocker are just as good of recruiters as Willis is.  I'd say that Luper, Trooper, and Roof are a notch above Willis.
I'd be surprised if Trooper isn't assigned the Mobile area.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2009, 01:01:20 AM »

Clint Moseley
Said that his commitment to Auburn is still firm and that he's still coming for his official on Jan. 30th.  He said he's already talked to Coach Malzahn and he's looking forward to winning an SEC and hopefully national championship at AU.

Where the fuck else is he going to go? Arkansas State or Marshall.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2009, 02:44:30 AM »
This literally wants me to choke a baby.  This is fucking dumb. 

I could give a shit less whether or not he felt welcome, or if he was given an O'bama style inauguration to the new staff.  This was a spite move. 

F-U-C-K T-H-E A-U-B-U-R-N A-D-M-I-N-I-S-T-R-A-T-I-O-N
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2009, 04:52:39 AM »
Fuck James Willis.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2009, 05:20:56 AM »
You're right, we aren't a sleeping Giant, we're up and moving and coach $ thinks that this will make us fall.

Here's a good read from another site:

BTW, Coach Luper, Trooper, Roof, Grimes, and Rocker are just as good of recruiters as Willis is.  I'd say that Luper, Trooper, and Roof are a notch above Willis.
I'd be surprised if Trooper isn't assigned the Mobile area.

Unbelievable.

Yeah, the Chiz is giving Saban nightmares. 

You're drunk.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.