Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Another one bites the dust

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Another one bites the dust
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2009, 03:00:26 PM »
Besides, Wench will fucking come unglued if she has to listen to me say anything else. 
I stand corrected.  You understood that clearly enough...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2009, 03:21:46 PM »
You win scissors.  I will not sit here and watch you blow this up into some BS that makes it seem that you're some innocent vicim caught up in all this.  I've been going back and forth with you for a couple years now, and I know you well enough to know you've said plenty things as it pertains to recruiting that made me comfortable with my arguemnt.  I'm not going to go look it all up.  Besides, Wench will fucking come unglued if she has to listen to me say anything else.  So, fine...  You are perfect and never say anything negative about recruits.   Moving on....
you enjoy gay animal sex and are a hypocrit for being engaged to a human female. i sure as fuck can't prove it, but i guess i will call you out for it anyway.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2009, 03:23:05 PM »
you enjoy gay animal sex and are a hypocrit for being engaged to a human female. i sure as fuck can't prove it, but i guess i will call you out for it anyway.....

Hey, it's not cheating, because it's your dog.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2009, 07:10:30 PM »
RWS, what I said about Cameron is true...he did lie when he stated that he hadn't had any contact with the new Coaches at Auburn.  Now, if I was a bammer, I would said something like...he's a fuckin' piece of shit liar and that he didn't want him or need him because we roll 8 Deep at the WR position.  Did I say that?  Nope, I was just observing his statements.  And, in my observations he was making it sound like he doesn't want to go to Auburn and one of the main reasons was because he hadn't talked to them since Coach Chizik has gotten there.

As for, Petey, where's the trashing on him?  I just stated that it could be because Coach Willis was his primary recruiter and that he didn't have a firm offer (commitable) from Auburn.  He doesn't have one at uat, either, or he would've committed on Thursday.  Once he gets the commitable offer from uat, he'll commit...might be today.   Or, Coach $ might realize that more than 10 players falling up a flight of stairs could get the police's attention and not offer him.  :poke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2009, 07:29:19 PM »
RWS, what I said about Cameron is true...he did lie when he stated that he hadn't had any contact with the new Coaches at Auburn.  Now, if I was a bammer, I would said something like...he's a fuckin' piece of shit liar and that he didn't want him or need him because we roll 8 Deep at the WR position.  Did I say that?  Nope, I was just observing his statements.  And, in my observations he was making it sound like he doesn't want to go to Auburn and one of the main reasons was because he hadn't talked to them since Coach Chizik has gotten there.

As for, Petey, where's the trashing on him?  I just stated that it could be because Coach Willis was his primary recruiter and that he didn't have a firm offer (commitable) from Auburn.  He doesn't have one at uat, either, or he would've committed on Thursday.  Once he gets the commitable offer from uat, he'll commit...might be today.   Or, Coach $ might realize that more than 10 players falling up a flight of stairs could get the police's attention and not offer him.  :poke:
well then i suppose you need to tell Cameron Kenney that he has no idea what the fuck he's talking about. make sure you let him know that you know much more about the situation than he himself does. again, HE is the one that ditched AU, not the other way around. i don't see why he would need to come up with a bullshit reason for why HE made the decision that he didn't want to go to AU.

please note that in my reply, i gave a multiple choice type response of the things you tend to do when a recruit goes elsewhere. in the case of Petey Smith, back in August you said you thought AU would sign him. hell, a few weeks ago AC said that he thinks Petey, as well as Greg Reid should be a big priority for the AU staff. didn't see anybody chiming in that AU wasn't going to get him. never saw talk from ANYBODY that Petey Smith's offer was not commitable. but now that he's switching, "oh damn, yeah, AU didn't want him anyway, we wouldn't have taken him. he didn't have a real offer."
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 07:30:28 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2009, 07:50:28 PM »
Hey, it's not cheating, because it's your dog.

Ahhhhh, what a enjoyable film.  :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2009, 08:29:10 PM »
Maybe you don't remember, or you just chose to look over my post about Cameron, that maybe he meant that he didn't have any contact with the coaches in the past couple of weeks.  And I also stated, that it sucked, because I felt that he was one of our Bell Cows......Again, I could've been a bammer and stated that we didn't want him anyway, which would've been a lie.

And, stating that Petey doesn't have a commitable offer from Auburn or uat at this point, doesn't mean that I nor other Auburn fans didn't/doesn't want him.  Now, does it?  Nope.  I actually felt that he was coming to Auburn the whole time and I wanted him to.  His relationship to Willis was pretty tight...and that is one of the main reasons, if not The main reason, as to why he's going to commit to uat, eventually.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2009, 08:41:57 PM »
And, stating that Petey doesn't have a commitable offer from Auburn or uat at this point, doesn't mean that I nor other Auburn fans didn't/doesn't want him.  Now, does it?  Nope.  I actually felt that he was coming to Auburn the whole time and I wanted him to.  His relationship to Willis was pretty tight...and that is one of the main reasons, if not The main reason, as to why he's going to commit to uat, eventually.
so why did you think he was coming to AU when, according to you, he did not have a commitable offer? how could he commit when there was no offer? was he going to greyshirt?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2009, 09:46:57 PM »
so why did you think he was coming to AU when, according to you, he did not have a commitable offer? how could he commit when there was no offer? was he going to greyshirt?

He showed up to the Under Armor game with AU gear on.  His brother is currently a player on our roster.  He was building a relationship with Willis.  He was at minimum considered an AU lean.   Is this so hard to understand?  Willis was pursuing him, but the current staff had not extended an official offer to him simply because they hadn't gotten to it.  What's so hard to understand about that? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2009, 09:59:39 PM »
He showed up to the Under Armor game with AU gear on.  His brother is currently a player on our roster.  He was building a relationship with Willis.  He was at minimum considered an AU lean.   Is this so hard to understand?  Willis was pursuing him, but the current staff had not extended an official offer to him simply because they hadn't gotten to it.  What's so hard to understand about that? 
because the timeline given makes no sense. i can understand why he would be considered an AU lean, hell, i didn't see him going anywhere else. thats not the issue here. what school he was ever leaning towards has no bearing on this discussion. so, reading your explanation, let me make sure i have this straight: back in August when Prowler said he thought Smith was coming to AU, at that point he had a commitable offer. because logically, why would you think somebody was coming if they didn't have an offer, right? then when Chizik and company came in, that offer was no longer valid. because logically, if in August you thought he was coming to AU, and we have already established that normally you wouldn't think somebody is coming to a school if they didn't have an offer, then he had an offer that was apparently voided by the new staff. the new staff just hadn't "gotten around to" extending him an offer a week and a half before NSD? did Chizik's staff cherry pick whose offer wasn't valid anymore when they came on board, or did he just NEVER have a commitable offer? if he never had a commitable offer, then my original question still stands: how can you say that you think somebody is coming to AU when they do not have an offer? also, which one of you is full of shit?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 10:04:36 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2009, 10:13:57 PM »
because the timeline given makes no sense. i can understand why he would be considered an AU lean, hell, i didn't see him going anywhere else. thats not the issue here. what school he was ever leaning towards has no bearing on this discussion. so, reading your explanation, let me make sure i have this straight: back in August when Prowler said he thought Smith was coming to AU, at that point he had a commitable offer. because logically, why would you think somebody was coming if they didn't have an offer, right? then when Chizik and company came in, that offer was no longer valid. because logically, if in August you thought he was coming to AU, and we have already established that normally you wouldn't think somebody is coming to a school if they didn't have an offer, then he had an offer that was apparently voided by the new staff. the new staff just hadn't "gotten around to" extending him an offer a week and a half before NSD? did Chizik's staff cherry pick whose offer wasn't valid anymore when they came on board, or did he just NEVER have a commitable offer? if he never had a commitable offer, then my original question still stands: how can you say that you think somebody is coming to AU when they do not have an offer? so, which one of you is full of shit?

Wench's head just fucking exploded. 

Petey just says shut up and read my last post and stop arguing just to argue.  He's listed on Rivals as having an offer.  It was clear before the Willis move, offer or not, he was an Auburn lean.  This isn't hard.  Just be happy you have him now and let it go.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 10:14:47 PM by AuburnChopper2.0 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2009, 10:22:44 PM »
Wench's head just fucking exploded. 

Petey just says shut up and read my last post and stop arguing just to argue.  He's listed on Rivals as having an offer.  It was clear before the Willis move, offer or not, he was an Auburn lean.  This isn't hard.  Just be happy you have him now and let it go.
yeah, no shit he was an Auburn lean. i said that. i didn't imagine he would go anywhere else other than AU. again, that is not the issue at hand, no matter how much you try to make it. Prowler said he didn't have a commitable offer from AU in the first place, ever. however, in August he said he believed AU would sign him. my simple question is how is it in August he seemed to have an offer, but all of the sudden now he doesn't now that he isn't going to AU? thats a very simple question to answer. YOU brought up the theory that the new staff simply hadn't gotten around to offering him 1½ weeks before NSD and YOU decided to join Bullshit-Fest with Prowler. Prowler contradicts your theory, and his current theory, by saying months ago that he believed Smith would sign with AU. don't get all pissy now because you two can't get straight what line of bullshit you want to put out. YOU ARE TRYING TO ARGUE SOMETHING THAT I KEEP TELLING YOU ISN'T EVEN THE ISSUE! the issue at hand is the status of his AU offer, not where he was leaning towards. its a no brainer he was an easy pickup for AU. you offer up an additional bullshit theory and now that its getting busted, well now you don't want to talk about it. convenient.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 10:26:48 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2009, 10:28:57 PM »
yeah, no shit he was an Auburn lean. i said that. i didn't imagine he would go anywhere else other than AU. again, that is not the issue at hand, no matter how much you try to make it. Prowler said he didn't have a commitable offer from AU in the first place, ever. however, in August he said he believed AU would sign him. my simple question is how is it in August he seemed to have an offer, but all of the sudden now he doesn't now that he isn't going to AU? thats a very simple question to answer. YOU brought up the theory that the new staff simply hadn't gotten around to offering him 1½ weeks before NSD and YOU decided to join Bullshit-Fest with Prowler. Prowler contradicts your theory, and his current theory, by saying months ago that he believed Smith would sign with AU. don't get all pissy now because you two can't get straight what line of bullshit you want to put out. YOU ARE TRYING TO ARGUE SOMETHING THAT I KEEP TELLING YOU ISN'T EVEN THE ISSUE! the issue at hand is the status of his AU offer, not where he was leaning towards. its a no brainer he was an easy pickup for AU.

Dude, seriously.  WHO FUCKING CARES!?!?!?!?   Just pretend it's spin and move on.  I don't give a shit at this point whether he had a written, or laser engraved, gold fringed fucking offer from Willie Fucking Wonka himself.   
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 10:31:21 PM by AuburnChopper2.0 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2009, 10:35:21 PM »
Dude, seriously.  WHO FUCKING CARES!?!?!?!?   Just pretend it's spin and move on.  I don't give a shit at this point whether he had a written, or laser engraved, gold fringed fucking offer from Willie Fucking Wonka himself.   
i don't have to pretend its spin, because spin is exactly what it is. that was my whole point to begin with.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2009, 12:23:43 AM »
"Back in August when Prowler said he thought Smith was coming to AU, at that point he had a commitable offer."
Yeah, because I was on the Auburn Staff.  Hell, nearly every Auburn fan that follows recruiting felt that Petey was coming to AU....I guess that means nearly every Auburn fan gave Petey a firm offer.  Also, I was told by people that follow recruiting for a living that said Petey doesn't have a firm offer from Auburn or uat, right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2009, 08:37:19 AM »
  Willis was pursuing him, but the current staff had not extended an official offer to him simply because they hadn't gotten to it.  What's so hard to understand about that? 

Understandable or not, if this is reality, then you're making a pretty strong case for Chizik sucking total ass. 

"Hadn't gotten around to it?"  Yeah, he was mostly concerned with getting cable installed in his rental house so he could watch the new season of Psych on USA.  He'll get around to that annoying ass recruiting shit later. 

Sheesh...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Greaseyweasel

• Love Auburn, Hate chizik. 'nuff said.
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2009, 08:57:22 AM »
Understandable or not, if this is reality, then you're making a pretty strong case for Chizik sucking total ass. 

"Hadn't gotten around to it?"  Yeah, he was mostly concerned with getting cable installed in his rental house so he could watch the new season of Psych on USA.  He'll get around to that annoying ass recruiting shit later. 

Sheesh...

chizpanzee makes that case quite fine by himself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You've got to learn to stand for something

or you'll fall for anything.

« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2009, 11:09:17 AM »

Sheesh...

Yes.  This is exactly right.  You nailed it.  :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2009, 01:43:11 PM »
Yes.  This is exactly right.  You nailed it.  :thumbsup:

Chopper: (-10) and a suspension for copying the work of others.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2009, 01:46:22 PM »
Chopper: (-10) and a suspension for copying the work of others.

Thank God you don't set the rules.  Sorry kid.  Fuck off and come back next year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions