Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Tracy Rocker....

cerdo

Re: Tracy Rocker....
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2009, 07:47:41 PM »
regarding Rocker, you have to figure Chizik consulted with Gus Mal-a-zhan some about what he perceived his work ethic to be regarding recruiting, coaching, etc. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2009, 08:20:56 PM »
The limb won't carry your weight. You'll fall on your face. 

I won't bash the product unless it deserves it.  I slammed Franklin because in Todd and Burns I saw glaring flaws in the most basic fundamentals -- things that can't be taught during the season -- and I was terrified that AU was in serious trouble.  About that I was right. 

And I've never said Chiz was a bad coach or that I expect failure.  I've only said REFUCKINGPEATEDLY that the hire was bad (it was), it put AU in a difficult situation and behind the eight ball, and for those reasons it could handcuff potential success. 

I watched the banner waving Franklin bandwagon running around the track last year with some of the same people standing on top of it shooting off fireworks.  And I didn't say anything.   And now the wagon is running again, and the same people who were blasting the bottle rockets are back on top with new flags and roman candles sticking out of their asses. 

Damn all of you, I hope it works. I hope Chiz can pull it off. But he was put in an incredibly difficult situation that doesn't make it any easier. 

I am so fucking tired of having to explain it in detail only to have some myopic reply like "you shore is negative, he's OUR coach." in reply.   

But I've reached the point that I really don't care any more.   Get on top of the bandwagon and light up the fireworks.  If it works out, fine.  If it doesn't you'll just be back on whatever wagon comes hurtling by next completely dismissing everything that transpired before and lighting up the sky for whoever's next.  There's no point. 

hehehe....wow...   :popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2009, 08:26:05 PM »
Don't try to get this thread back on track.  I am laughing my ass off right now.  I am also starting to see what Kaos has such a problem with.  I also felt that way when this hire was made, and I'm sure most of you did too.  We had an open checkbook and were talking about some big time coaches that would have been a HUGE splash hire, but we ended up with Opie Taylor.  I got over that sick feeling, some people haven't though.  I really wish you all would just leave Kaos alone so that he can get back to his work in the concourse.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2009, 08:43:14 PM »
I really wish you all would just leave Kaos alone so that he can get back to his work in the concourse.
I thought he was still doing the Drywall at that new McDonalds in Las Colindas.....WOOHOOO!!! I need more Roman Candles!!!!!

Here's some statements from Coach Rock:

“You’ve got to like playing down there,” Rocker said Monday afternoon. “You have to lay it down. You have to leave it on the field. You have to play hurt. You are going to be bumped and bruised. It’s a very tough position, probably the most demanding position in football.”

“First of all, War Eagle,” Rocker told reporters. “I’m glad to be back and working with Gene Chizik and the entire staff.”....“I want to make sure we get it done, do it right and do it the Auburn way.”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

boartitz

« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2009, 08:52:52 PM »
regarding Rocker, you have to figure Chizik consulted with Gus Mal-a-zhan some about what he perceived his work ethic to be regarding recruiting, coaching, etc. 
Gus don't give a fuck what Tracy thinks. He'll figger out a way to beat his D.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Talon

« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2009, 09:28:21 PM »
Since I'm staying out of this depressing cluster fuck going on here lately...Welcome CTR!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In his first news conference as AUBURN'S head coach in 1981, Pat Dye was asked this question:  "How long will it take you to beat Alabama"?  To which he responded, "Oh, about 60 minutes".

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2009, 10:03:43 PM »
Since I'm staying out of this depressing cluster fuck going on here lately...Welcome CTR!

I'm moist.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2009, 11:04:36 PM »
Auburn's ORIGINAL "Boom Muthafucker!!!!!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2009, 11:07:25 PM »
awesome music.  i think i left that tape in my IROC-Z :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2009, 11:12:09 PM »
I hope that Coach Rocker requires his defensive ends to wear those neck rolls. They are bad as fuck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2009, 07:46:07 AM »
The limb won't carry your weight. You'll fall on your face. 

I won't bash the product unless it deserves it.  I slammed Franklin because in Todd and Burns I saw glaring flaws in the most basic fundamentals -- things that can't be taught during the season -- and I was terrified that AU was in serious trouble.  About that I was right. 

And I've never said Chiz was a bad coach or that I expect failure.  I've only said REFUCKINGPEATEDLY that the hire was bad (it was), it put AU in a difficult situation and behind the eight ball, and for those reasons it could handcuff potential success. 

I watched the banner waving Franklin bandwagon running around the track last year with some of the same people standing on top of it shooting off fireworks.  And I didn't say anything.   And now the wagon is running again, and the same people who were blasting the bottle rockets are back on top with new flags and roman candles sticking out of their asses. 

Damn all of you, I hope it works. I hope Chiz can pull it off. But he was put in an incredibly difficult situation that doesn't make it any easier. 

I am so fucking tired of having to explain it in detail only to have some myopic reply like "you shore is negative, he's OUR coach." in reply.   

But I've reached the point that I really don't care any more.   Get on top of the bandwagon and light up the fireworks.  If it works out, fine.  If it doesn't you'll just be back on whatever wagon comes hurtling by next completely dismissing everything that transpired before and lighting up the sky for whoever's next.  There's no point. 

EDIT:  Damn.  I should've known better than to hotlink.

EDIT2: Let's try that again...
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 10:35:36 AM by weagle251 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything