Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Front Page Stories

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Front Page Stories
« on: December 17, 2008, 10:47:21 AM »
For those of you that don't check out the front page.

You can do so either by clicking on the Tigers X tab (in orange above) or by going to tigersx.net

We have been trying to add stories on an updated basis, we are trying to make the main site a place where people will take notice.  The front page has also been redesigned.  Check it out if you havent already.

:vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Re: Front Page Stories
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 11:33:39 AM »
Can anyone submit stories to the front page?  If so, how might one go about doing that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 07:13:37 PM »
Can anyone submit stories to the front page?  If so, how might one go about doing that?

The answer is yes anyone can.  I guess send them to BK, Ogre, Chizad, or me and we'll get them uploaded.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 12:40:11 PM »
Thanks michelle. If I ever need my roof worked on at my house in LA, I will give you a ring. Are you Mexican?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2015, 04:07:26 PM »
For those of you that don't check out the front page.

You can do so either by clicking on the Tigers X tab (in orange above) or by going to tigersx.net

We have been trying to add stories on an updated basis, we are trying to make the main site a place where people will take notice.  The front page has also been redesigned.  Check it out if you havent already.

:vn:
I must say, you guys are doing a great job of updating around here. The front page is where I look first for all of the latest breaking AU stories and info. Thanks Tigersx.com!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2015, 04:37:15 PM »
To be fair, we're still trying to get a definitive answer to the question of whether Auburn can win right away this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2015, 09:08:11 AM »
Look, I can't believe I'm taking the time to even respond to your petty little quip, but I'll let you in on a little secret... Our writers are working very hard on a big scoop, even as I respond to your childish prodding.

Want a hint? Well, you didn't hear it from me but don't be surprised when you log in soon and find we're no longer called East Alabama Male College.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2015, 10:03:08 AM »
We got a front page?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2015, 10:17:42 AM »
Look, I can't believe I'm taking the time to even respond to your petty little quip, but I'll let you in on a little secret... Our writers are working very hard on a big scoop, even as I respond to your childish prodding.

Want a hint? Well, you didn't hear it from me but don't be surprised when you log in soon and find we're no longer called East Alabama Male College.

Shh, they are just getting ready to break a big story about how UAB no longer wants a football team.  You heard it here first.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2015, 11:01:02 AM »
That's enough of this bs guys. Tigersx writers are doing an excellent job of covering the whole Cam and Cecil Newton saga. And pretty soon, they are doing a three-part series on Gene Chizick and the Tampa 2 defense.

Don't be discouraged by the smartassness, x team writers. You guys rock!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2015, 12:38:27 PM »
I'll only say that this place has gone way down since I left. Idiots.

You're just pissed because you heard Coach Heisman might leave us for Clemson. Pure message board fodder. If it WERE true, you'd hear it from the X beat writers first anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2015, 05:43:45 PM »
I am trying to get all the facts together for an expose on why we should fire Tommy Tuberville.  Hopefully the BoT will read it and take care of business.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2015, 10:09:15 PM »
I am trying to get all the facts together for an expose on why we should fire Tommy Tuberville.  Hopefully the BoT will read it and take care of business.
If we could convince them to pursue someone with a savvy mind for offense, someone like that Petrino guy up in Louisville, I think our fortunes would turn around.

Our BoT would have to show a high level of commitment to getting him. Maybe meet him to gage his interest in the job?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

jmar

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2015, 04:49:49 PM »
If we could convince them to pursue someone with a savvy mind for offense, someone like that Petrino guy up in Louisville, I think our fortunes would turn around.

Our BoT would have to show a high level of commitment to getting him. Maybe meet him to gage his interest in the job?
I say we go back to ground and pound. Steal Biliema away from Arkansas.
Running Back U baby! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2015, 08:30:06 PM »
Well hold on boys, There's a coach with AU ties coaching up there at Iowa St.  Now I know his record up there is not great, but he is a great coach and knows what AU family is all about.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

jmar

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2015, 09:40:51 PM »
Well hold on boys, There's a coach with AU ties coaching up there at Iowa St.  Now I know his record up there is not great, but he is a great coach and knows what AU family is all about.
Paul Rhodes would be a magnificent hire, there's no denying it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2018, 02:38:27 PM »
That's front page material right there!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2018, 09:53:07 AM »
No..THAT'S front page material!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2019, 11:29:57 AM »
haha, I clicked on this thinking that there might be a new story going up on the front page.  Man, I'm a dumbass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2019, 11:31:57 AM »
Grammar lessons on the front page...brilliant!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions