Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

How Is School Going, Honey?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
How Is School Going, Honey?
« on: August 22, 2019, 04:44:29 PM »
foxy

A picture is worth a thousand words — or, for this eagle-eyed mom, a thousand questions.
College student Ella Martine from Orange, Calif., recently texted a picture of her new bedroom to her mother, who had reportedly been asking to see it for a while. Unfortunately, Martine forgot to remove a specific item on her headboard — one she preferred her mother not see.

“Moms been asking for pics of my new room…finally sent one…I’m so stupid,” Martine shared in a tweet, which showed the conversation with her mother alongside the picture she sent.
One mom was quick to notice something out of the ordinary when her daughter sent her a picture of her new room.
One mom was quick to notice something out of the ordinary when her daughter sent her a picture of her new room. (@ella.martine)

Though the picture – which showed a hanging planter, nightstand, bed and chair – seemed innocuous, Martine’s mother was quick to zero in on something out of place.
“Nice,” her mom replies at first, along with a thumb’s up emoji. However, she then follows-up with, “Excepted for the handcuffs???” And sends a final text asking, “What’s up with that[?]”

Though the student tried to cover up the embarrassing item by claiming it was for a “short film” her roommate was filming, she said her mom didn't believe it — and neither did Twitter, where the text exchange has received over 110K likes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: How Is School Going, Honey?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2019, 04:47:43 PM »
I couldn't get said handcuffer or handcuffee's picture to copy/pasta.  But picture fake blonde hair, big, pouty lips and some seriously large fun bags.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2019, 04:56:25 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2019, 04:58:00 PM »
I couldn't get said handcuffer or handcuffee's picture to copy/pasta.  But picture fake blonde hair, big, pouty lips and some seriously large fun bags.
Fake.  Fake.  And fake.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2019, 05:05:03 PM »
She looks like a grown up Who.  From down in Whoville. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2019, 05:06:27 PM »
She looks like a grown up ho.  From down in hoville.
fixt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2019, 05:06:34 PM »

You see, this is why I pledge my unwavering devotion to you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2019, 05:08:35 PM »
She's no Cindy Lou Who

Related image
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2019, 05:30:50 PM »
Somebody is doing an interdisciplinary study in anatomy and human sexuality, it appears. GUTS 101
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg