Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Why Saban is a douchebag

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Why Saban is a douchebag
« on: December 07, 2008, 10:20:25 PM »
The Birmingham News spun this as "Saban taking the blame for loss to Florida" 

"I feel badly that I could not have done more to affect our players to be able to play with more consistency, play better, not make some of those mistakes," he said.

"You know, coach the corners better so they wouldn't have got beat. You know, help the offense be able to do the right thing so we wouldn't have gone three-and-out in the fourth quarter.

"Done something to help Javy (Arenas) not catch the ball when it would have went out of bounds and it would have given us the ball on the 40-yard line."

Douchebag.  100% Douche.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Re: Why Saban is a douchebag
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 10:22:44 PM »
Frustration from a coach that saw shit go his way all year long and then finally "not".

Also, I think he realizes just how many people he loses this next year and he's back in "who knows" land.

Fuck that guy. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2008, 10:33:58 PM »
This was a once in a lifetime (at Bama) shot with all he's losing.  To his credit, they got the most out of what they had.  Their inside running game was stout and everything else they did played off that.  I don't like the guy either, but I sure hope we get someone that focused on results with this new hire. 

I EXPECT players to handle their school work and graduate.  I EXPECT players not to get arrested and in fights etc.  I DON'T hold the football coach accountable for those things.  Every opportunity is in place at Auburn for any student athelete to succeed if they choose to take advantage of it.  I want a football coach focused on winning the fucking SEC each and every year.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2008, 10:45:41 PM »
I EXPECT players to handle their school work and graduate.  I EXPECT players not to get arrested and in fights etc.  I DON'T hold the football coach accountable for those things.  Every opportunity is in place at Auburn for any student athelete to succeed if they choose to take advantage of it.  I want a football coach focused on winning the fucking SEC each and every year.   

"You SUPPOSED to pay your bills!" / "You SUPPOSED to feed yo kids!!!" - Chris Rock

Well said!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2008, 01:17:40 AM »

"I feel badly that I could not have done more to affect our players to be able to play with more consistency, play better, not make some of those mistakes," he said.

"You know, coach the corners better so they wouldn't have got beat. You know, help the offense be able to do the right thing so we wouldn't have gone three-and-out in the fourth quarter.

"Done something to help Javy (Arenas) not catch the ball when it would have went out of bounds and it would have given us the ball on the 40-yard line."

Douchebag.  100% Douche.
Yeah, I saw his press conference after the game and when he said those things, I said out loud, "He just threw his players under the bus...ALL OF THEM, what a fuckin' cocksucker."

He also said something about how great it was, for the players, to be playing IN A REAL BCS CONFERENCE Championship game.  Poor bammers, they have to play a team from a DI conference that's not a Real BCS Conference in the Utes of Utah.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2008, 01:17:54 AM »

Douchebag.  100% Douche.

Are those really his quotes?  That's the epitome of throwing players under the bus.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2008, 01:41:07 AM »
Are those really his quotes?  That's the epitome of throwing players under the bus.  

They are his quotes.  But the Birmingham News positioned it as "Saban takes the blame for loss." 

They also orgasmed over Bama's losing class.  I guess they missed all the shit talking and shoving and ass-showing as the game's outcome became evident. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JohnDeere

• Pledge
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2008, 08:55:26 AM »
I caught part of the post game press conference. Nicky also said something to the effect of, "Florida is 12 and 1. We are 12 and 1. The only difference is we lost tonight...late in the season. They lost early in the season."

Hey Nicky, how about showing some class. Like after you congratulated Florida and Meyer, why didn't you just keep you fucking mouth shut? Remember you represent this state.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2008, 09:14:12 AM »
Boy has this entire thread mutilated Coach Saban's interview.  I'll post a link directly to the interview since some of you are obviously jealous of schools with coaches and can not control your biased opinions otherwise.  NOT A SINGLE quote from this thread has been in context to the interview and only 2 quotations on this thread were even accurate to begin with.

http://www.tidesports.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081207/VIDEO/812060318&template=video&lineup=431782885

« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 09:16:22 AM by Birmingham »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2008, 09:35:09 AM »
Also, I think he realizes just how many people he loses this next year and he's back in "who knows" land.

Has to be the funniest post of the entire thread.  Somebody inform this person that he will lose less than almost any coach in the country in that there were only 9 seniors on this Alabama football team.  So with that being said, how many is Auburn losing (commits don't count since you guys are losing them by the hour.)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2008, 09:36:24 AM »
Boy has this entire thread mutilated Coach Saban's interview.  I'll post a link directly to the interview since some of you are obviously jealous of schools with coaches and can not control your biased opinions otherwise.  NOT A SINGLE quote from this thread has been in context to the interview and only 2 quotations on this thread were even accurate to begin with.

http://www.tidesports.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081207/VIDEO/812060318&template=video&lineup=431782885

Remember dude, you are on an Auburn board...no wait...or is it a Florida board? Are pulling for Auburn or Florida?  Hey, we could be Running Ute X for a month. 

Do they cuss in Utah?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2008, 09:37:42 AM »
Also, don't you EVER forget that teh quote function will bitch slap a poster.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2008, 09:41:22 AM »
Do they cuss in Utah?

Certainly not with the fluidity of the tigersX.net brethren.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2008, 09:47:27 AM »
Fuckin' A, dude.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2008, 09:49:19 AM »

Nobody does.

Can we claim another championship?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2008, 09:57:08 AM »
Fluency.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2008, 10:15:41 AM »
Has to be the funniest post of the entire thread.  Somebody inform this person that he will lose less than almost any coach in the country in that there were only 9 seniors on this Alabama football team.  So with that being said, how many is Auburn losing (commits don't count since you guys are losing them by the hour.)

You're fucking stupid.  You're right...  It won't just be seniors.... or anyone else worth anything... Probably just

Marlon Davis, Bobby Greenwood, Travis McCall, Will Oakley, Nikita Stover, Nick Walker Rashad Johnson, Your fucking QB Wilson,  probably Andre Smith, Caldwell, Mount Goob Cody (probably being he's a junior and junior college transfer).....   WHO DEY?  No impact players there or anything....

« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 11:15:28 AM by GatorChopper1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2008, 10:20:35 AM »
You're fucking stupid.  You're right...  It won't just be seniors.... or anyone else worth anything... Probably just

Marlon Davis, Bobby Greenwood, Travis McCall, Will Oakley, Nikita Stover, Nick Walker Rashad Johnson, Your fucking QB Wilson,  probably Andre Smith, Caldwell, Mount Goob Cody (probably being he's a junior and junior college transfer) and Stover.....   WHO DEY?  No impact players there or anything....

DOn't point that out to the dumbass. Just let him think they are losing no one worth a shit so him and the rest of the dumb asses will expect nothing less than a NC next year...

But I am sure that Saban will let all of the blind followers know how dumb they are when he yells at them about the process...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2008, 10:32:10 AM »

You need to take it up with the Birmingham News.  I have no interest in listening to this douchbag run his mouth.

The quotes listed were in the News and were his.  Enough said. 

D.O.U.C.H.E.B.A.G.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JohnDeere

• Pledge
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2008, 10:57:32 AM »

The bammers just lost the biggest ball game they have played since ohhh let's say 1999.......and this ass clown feels the need to consult the members of this board to obtain a frame of reference for the "Auburn opinion" in order to deal with his depression. Awesome.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions