Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

True Crime???

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
True Crime???
« on: January 25, 2024, 05:14:02 PM »
It's sort of football related, so...

Has anybody been following this story of the 3 guys that "froze to death" on a friend's back porch after they came over to watch a foosballz game?  Three dudes go over to a friend's home in Missouri to watch the Chiefs vs. Chargers game.  Two days later, the police arrive to do a wellness check and find the 3 guys out back, and checked into the walnut Waldorf.

Friends and family claimed they had been calling the guys, and the homeowner, and even gone to the guy's house, and broken out a window trying to contact him. No luck.  So, police called.  The cops say the homeowner answered the door with a glass of wine in hand, and very little on.  His story, according to his attorney, is he slept for about 48 hours after the game, and had no knowledge his friends were dead out back.

That's about it.

So, how do three guys in their 30's, all die at once on a back porch?  Initial reports say they froze to death.  Autopsy pending.  All 3 guys???  Did they all take some bad shrooms, or meth, or had they bought some weed from Wes?  At first, I thought, well it could have been a bunch of folks over, and everybody was into the game, and didn't notice, or care that the dudes weren't there anymore.  Nope, it apparently was just the four of them. Did the homeowner pass out and when he woke up, assumed they had gone home?

Did he purposely slip them something to knock them out, have butt secks with all three, then drag them outside to freeze to death?  Hmmm...I know that's what I would do. 

Interesting. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
Re: True Crime???
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2024, 05:55:26 PM »
One of the dead guy’s parents are convinced that they saw something and the lone survivor kilt ‘em. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

jmar

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2024, 07:56:00 AM »
Subfreezing temps.
Heavy alcohol intake.
Fentanyl poisoning.

Cocaine cut with fentanyl can leave one in a semi conscious state, barely breathing where a heart rate is feintly present.

Host and "friend" is ambivalent to the events that took place.
Someone has some splainin' to do.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2024, 08:23:45 AM »
ok now go outside on the porch.  strip down. snort blow off each other's pecker.

laaaryeeee!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2024, 09:50:23 AM »
ok now go outside on the porch.  strip down. snort blow off each other's pecker.

laaaryeeee!!!

One of the greatest lines in Always Sunny is when Charlie is partying with the jockeys and one says to him, "Come on, let 'ol Buster do a line off yer boner!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2024, 10:03:15 AM »
One of the greatest lines in Always Sunny is when Charlie is partying with the jockeys and one says to him, "Come on, let 'ol Buster do a line off yer boner!"

One of the best shows ever made. I never would’ve discovered the benefits of a toe knife or the deliciousness of milk steak had it not been for that show.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

wesfau2

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2024, 10:42:59 AM »
One of the best shows ever made. I never would’ve discovered the benefits of a toe knife or the deliciousness of milk steak had it not been for that show.

Two words, bub:

Rum.
Ham.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2024, 12:54:36 PM »
Two words, bub:

Rum.
Ham.

I used to sport a Denim Chicken shirt to the bars of Fayettenam (NC edition). Was definitely a conversation starter with the ladies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2024, 01:56:18 PM »
I used to sport a Denim Chicken shirt to the bars of Fayettenam (NC edition). Was definitely a conversation starter with the ladies.

Our very own Lurking Tiger once gifted me a "What Is Your Spaghetti Policy?" t-shirt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Snakebite,
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2024, 08:21:45 AM »
The four had been friends since high school. Willis claims through his attorney that he went to bed for 48 hours. The three dead guys were supposedly watching Jeopardy after midnight.
Three cars were out front so a family member of one of the deceased later broke into the rental home and called the police.

It's being called a "death investigation"  and according to the police, Willis (who has since moved) is not considered a suspect nor was he subjected to a toxicology screening by the police according to a family member of another man among the deceased.

Another friend was present with them during the event and left for home.
He survived.

Willis is said to be employed in some capacity as a scientific researcher.

Apparently he can also go into a hibernated state where he becomes oblivious to everything around him while possessing great persuasive powers over mere humans.

Have we got us a whodunnit?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2024, 05:02:13 PM »
The four had been friends since high school. Willis claims through his attorney that he went to bed for 48 hours. The three dead guys were supposedly watching Jeopardy after midnight.
Three cars were out front so a family member of one of the deceased later broke into the rental home and called the police.

It's being called a "death investigation"  and according to the police, Willis (who has since moved) is not considered a suspect nor was he subjected to a toxicology screening by the police according to a family member of another man among the deceased.

Another friend was present with them during the event and left for home.
He survived.

Willis is said to be employed in some capacity as a scientific researcher.

Apparently he can also go into a hibernated state where he becomes oblivious to everything around him while possessing great persuasive powers over mere humans.

Have we got us a whodunnit?
I have never been invited but just in case they find me at Wes’ house, dead, have them check my anus for semen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

jmar

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2024, 05:06:58 AM »
The cause of death will be fentanyl poisoning.
All three froze to death as a result.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2024, 09:07:48 AM »
I’m not a proponent of wars, but sometimes they’re necessary. Wish we’d declare war against the cartels that are producing & distributing that poison on our streets, that contribute to human trafficking, and that oppress the communities they dwell in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2024, 12:17:02 PM »
I’m not a proponent of wars, but sometimes they’re necessary. Wish we’d declare war against the cartels that are producing & distributing that poison on our streets, that contribute to human trafficking, and that oppress the communities they dwell in.

Tom Clancy tried in Clear and Present Danger. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2024, 04:40:03 PM »

We have been at war with them for years…
Or in business with them.
It depends on who you ask.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2024, 06:51:45 PM »

A war you say?  On drugs?

What a novel idea.  I'm sure it'll be a winner.  Just like Prohibition.

This is a masturbatory exercise by the police state.  Legalize, normalize and treat/heal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2024, 07:57:51 PM »
A war you say?  On drugs?

What a novel idea.  I'm sure it'll be a winner.  Just like Prohibition.

This is a masturbatory exercise by the police state.  Legalize, normalize and treat/heal.

If there was a concerted effort, our military could wipe them out just like Trump wiped out Isis. And it’s more than just drugs, which is clearly depicted in the post. The people we have in power that are in bed with them should perish as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2024, 09:31:34 PM »

If there was a concerted effort, our military could wipe them out just like Trump wiped out Isis. And it’s more than just drugs, which is clearly depicted in the post. The people we have in power that are in bed with them should perish as well.
I think we should execute anyone who uses the word masturbatory in a sentence.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2024, 09:03:25 AM »
Legalize, normalize and treat/heal.

Once again, completely wrong.  As wrong as anyone can ever be. 

Been to Oregon lately? 

I’m not sure what the answer is.  I just know THIS isn’t it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2024, 12:08:26 PM »
We can't even control the fentanyl business among the prison population due to corruption between the employees and the gangs that run the institutions.

There's our testing site, already confined.
And Kay Ivey wants mowah supahmax prisuhns fo tha state uh Aluhbamuh.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions