Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

True Crime???

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: True Crime???
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2024, 10:18:57 AM »
We can't even control the fentanyl business among the prison population due to corruption between the employees and the gangs that run the institutions.

There's our testing site, already confined.
And Kay Ivey wants mowah supahmax prisuhns fo tha state uh Aluhbamuh.
If I ever think I may be sentenced to a super max, the first thing that I am going to do is have all of my teeth pulled and grow a beard.

I think that’s the best investment my ass could make.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2024, 10:27:30 AM »
have all of my teeth pulled and grow a beard.

Back in law school everyone was rolling back into bham after the fall semester break.  One of our housemates walks in with the bushiest, fullest mustache/goatee combo.  He's Italian, so this is some lustrous facial hair.

Another one of our roommates looks up from his book on the couch, doesn't miss a beat and says, "Hey, Paul, nice prison pussy."

Fifteen minutes later, Paul comes back out to the living room, clean shaven.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
Snakebite,WiregrassTiger,
Members reacted like:
jmar,
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

jmar

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2024, 04:50:43 PM »
None of us could possibly survive an Alabama prison. People of color are in control and the detention officer's get a cut to provide much wanted contraband to certain few while turning a blind eye.

You could go in at a robust 230 pounds and be reduced to a 130 skeleton from fentanyl addiction. You will extort your own family just to make the beatings STOP along with everything else the mind can fathom.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2024, 05:30:25 PM »
None of us could possibly survive an Alabama prison. People of color are in control and the detention officer's get a cut to provide much wanted contraband to certain few while turning a blind eye.

You could go in at a robust 230 pounds and be reduced to a 130 skeleton from fentanyl addiction. You will extort your own family just to make the beatings STOP along with everything else the mind can fathom.

Legend has it that I look like a Luke Bryan that works out on occasion.  I think I'd have to go out in a blaze of glory before I got sent to prison.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2024, 05:55:28 PM »

I honestly don’t think that you have any fucking clue how badass some of these men are.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2024, 05:56:25 PM »
Legend has it that I look like a Luke Bryan that works out on occasion.  I think I'd have to go out in a blaze of glory before I got sent to prison.
Your ass is much nicer than Luke Bryan’s.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2024, 06:00:34 PM »

All kidding aside, I don’t expect that I would be the baddest motherfucker in the whole prison. It’s not like it is in the x. But the ones that I could not intimidate with the look of a stone cold killer or my shadow boxing, I’m pretty sure I could warm them up to me by using the biting humor and interesting conversation. Or, sucking their cock.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2024, 06:07:17 PM »
Believe me, it's your best bet if you are a Luke Bryan doppleganger. And I'm  going to pass on responding to the mouthy WT.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions