Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pre-Dick-Shuns Week Nove

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Pre-Dick-Shuns Week Nove
« on: October 26, 2023, 10:57:55 AM »
Not a lot going on with any marquee mark match ups this week.   About the biggest national tilt, may be FUGA and Florida.  Our beloved Tiggers just went through as tough a 4 game stretch as anyone will face in the country this year, and other than a couple of coulda’ been and shoulda’ been moments, didn’t fare very well.  The next stretch of 4, could/should be more to our liking.  But, we shall see. To get us started:

South Carolina @ Texas A&M:  At this point, who cares?  I pick this one simply because I’m curious (and Bi) about what happens to the losing coach.  Not that anything will actually happen.  I just loathe the Greasy Car Salesman at A&M, and week by week, I’m developing the same distaste for Baby Goiter.  This guy is a jack hole.  Blames everybody but himself, and last week, after Mizzou twisted his Cocks, he took a shot at the Tigers for the poor post game room available for the press conference.  Their stadium is under renovations.  Sakerlina has given up 41, 41 and 34 in the last 3 games, while A&M is on a 2 game losing streak themselves.  Give me the Bonfire Boys at home.

A&M:  34

Cocks:  24

Oregon @ Utah:  This should be one hell of a match-up between two 6-1 teams.  Utah is solid, and always plays good D.  They’re only giving up 15 a game, which was a bit skewed by the 32 USC was able to put up last weekend.  I bring this one up because I really want to see Bo get the statue in NY.  Great stats, but not the pinball machine numbers we’ve seen from QB’s in recent years.  Still, he’s completing over 78% of his passes with 19 TD’s and only 1 interception. A most ripping victory, with great stats might put him at the forefront of a wide open Heisman race.  I’m going Ducks.

Oregon:  30

Utah:  21

Fuck Georgia @ Florida:  The world wants to know what FUGA will look like without Mr. Bowers. Vegas must think they’ll look pretty darn skippy, with a line of 14.5.  Let me go ahead and say, while I think Gusty Gaytah is a little better than people think, I’m not betting against the flea-bitten, mangey mutts until somebody beats them.  I will also say that I think Coach Crew Cut needs this one badly.  Why?  Because The Fighting Percy Harvey faithful were less than enamored with their first year coach’s results last season.  And if they drop this one to FUGA, the Gators end the season with a stretch of Arkansas, at LSU, at Missouri and finishing with Florida State.  It could get ugly.

FUGA:  38

Florida:  28

Mississippi State @ Auburn:  You know things are going bad for you, when you’re a 6.5 point dog against Auburn in the SEC.  As I said above, Auburn is entering a stretch of games in which they should actually be favored, and have a decent chance of winning.  If there was ever an opportunity to show improvement with this offense, this is it.  While MSU’s defense is not horrible, it’s still not what we’ve been facing in recent weeks.  No excuse not to come out of this one with a little better vibe heading down the home stretch.  Here’s to thinking we will.

Auburn:  35

Mississippi State:  17

Feel free to opine, talk amongst yourselves, or just generally GFY. Thoughts?  Other games? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
WiregrassTiger,
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Re: Pre-Dick-Shuns Week Nove
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2023, 11:27:41 AM »
You think we score 35 against P5 competition? I’m expecting another 17-14 or 3-2 type game. We both suck so bad, I see it going either way.

The rest of what you say, I can get on board with. Fuck Jimbo & fuck UGA. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2023, 12:13:24 PM »
This offense couldn’t score 35 against Alma Bryant. Only a fucking moran idiot would pick this.

I agree re fucking Georgia and Jimbo. I don’t mean literally fucking them but you know the sentiment. Fuck Georgia. This is something that we can all agree on. Even Token but he’d probably want to carry it a little too far. And shoot the unarmed black players.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2023, 12:18:52 PM »
Fuck Jimbo & fuck UGA.

I can’t stand that munchkin.  I hope they make him stay through his entire contract.  I want him to earn every penny by suffering through 5-7 seasons.
friendly
funny
dislike
Members reacted friendly:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2023, 12:20:21 PM »
We will score 35....maybe 36. It could be before halftime.  I'm right.  You'll see.  Just you wait and see.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
WiregrassTiger,
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2023, 12:26:46 PM »
Did you know you don't have to refrigerate mayo?     16
Perfect line steppers                                                27

Guys in paint overalls             38
Ram Tough                            24

Bowl                31
Crew                24

Ghost of Tony Franklin       3
Ghost of Sylvester Croom  2
friendly
funny
dislike
Members reacted friendly:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2023, 12:47:40 PM »
Whittinghammers - 26
Fast Bo Ducks - 24

Bark at you - 31
Pet dinosaurs - 22

Too Sooners - 31
Rock Chalkers - 20

Down Hornscope - 24
LDS - 16

Chair Force - 20
Ram Stuff - 10

Rain Soaked Beavs - 27
Desert Tacos - 17

« Last Edit: October 26, 2023, 03:51:20 PM by The Six »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg