Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bounty

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Bounty
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2023, 04:33:48 PM »
See, there you two go again with what I assume is some obscure movie quote from the 1900s that I have zero knowledge of.

So, rather than interrupting and feeling like a third on this date, I’m just going to leave you two lovebirds alone. I won’t interfere.

I can’t add anything to it so I won’t just type to be talking. I hate it when people just talk shit for absolutely no reason. It doesn’t make sense and gets on my nerves.

There’s a lot of that going on here if you ask me.

Gone With the Wind?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2023, 04:37:11 PM »
See, there you two go again with what I assume is some obscure movie quote from the 1900s that I have zero knowledge of.

So, rather than interrupting and feeling like a third on this date, I’m just going to leave you two lovebirds alone. I won’t interfere.

I can’t add anything to it so I won’t just type to be talking. I hate it when people just talk shit for absolutely no reason. It doesn’t make sense and gets on my nerves.

Gone With the Wind?

Rhett Butler was a G for knowing when to drop that toxic bitch, nice tatas or not. Ain't no trim worth that headache.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2023, 04:48:32 PM »

Gone With the Wind?

I am talking shit and taking names.  You’re at the top of the freakin’ list. 

Someone gets on your nerves?  Pot meet kettle. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher