Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Putcher High School Takes Here. It's Too Damn Hot Addition

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Putcher High School Takes Here. It's Too Damn Hot Addition
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2023, 10:39:42 AM »
Can the hoover hype train officially die now?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2023, 03:11:50 PM »
Can the hoover hype train officially die now?

We can all hope
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2023, 08:52:20 AM »
Some out our commits balled the FUCK out this weekend.

White threw 4tds in the first half.
Thompson ran one and threw one.
Bryce Cain caught 3tds.
Jayden Lewis had four TDs: pick six, PR, KR and TD reception.  Five touches, 300 yards
« Last Edit: August 27, 2023, 01:12:53 PM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2023, 01:13:30 PM »
This the year. PHS is back bitches!

Never mind. Larry’s mom made liver too….
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2023, 03:17:35 PM »
Got a couple of good ones down in our area tomorrow night. 

Central @ Enterprise:  Both teams are undefeated at 2-0.  The Red Devils have cruised against U-It Trussville (48-24), and Smith Station (51-0).  The Mildcats of Enterprise took an easy win over 5A Eufaula in the opener, then got by Auburn 17-16 on the road last week.

I haven't watched anything other than highlights from these two, so I have no take on either one, other than to say Enterprise has a long history of starting really fast....until they get to Central.  Then, dreams are dashed, hopes are crushed, and a general sense of failure sets in. 

Auburn @ Dothan: After beyotch slapping Who-ver, and getting stunned by E'prise last week, the Tiggers come in to face the 2-0 Dothan Wolves.  AWWOOOOOOOOOO..... (That's a wolf howl, BTW)  Dothan had a cakewalk against 5A Carroll of Ozark, then slapped the Fighting Percy Julian's (Lee High School) around 42-6. 

I'll be at this one.  Have no idea about Auburn, but they're obviously always loaded.  As I said in an earlier post after watching Dothan....Undersized on D, and can't cover the pass for shit.  Decent QB and a ton of speed on offense.

It'll be fun, and these two games could go a long way in shaping the direction of this region.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2023, 03:20:48 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2023, 09:44:26 PM »
Got a couple of good ones down in our area tomorrow night. 

Central @ Enterprise:  Both teams are undefeated at 2-0.  The Red Devils have cruised against U-It Trussville (48-24), and Smith Station (51-0).  The Mildcats of Enterprise then got by Auburn 17-16 on the road last week.

Would not overlook the Enterprise win last week. Anytime you go to Duck Samford and get a W it's huge. Best place for homecooking in the state not named Hoover.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2023, 09:32:25 AM »
Would not overlook the Enterprise win last week. Anytime you go to Duck Samford and get a W it's huge. Best place for homecooking in the state not named Hoover.

What you are calling Duck Samford, I call Neil Caudle stadium.  At the time, he was the best QB I had ever seen in person and I thought for sure he was the future of Auburn Football.  Spain Park spanked some serious ass with him signal calling.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2023, 09:55:38 PM »
Central bitch slapped Enterprise.  Not unexpected.  Dothan fell one point short to Auburn.  Looks like Dothan and E’prise are in the same boat, but Central is the class of the region, and maybe the State.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2023, 04:57:32 PM »
Bippity Bump

Watched a good bit of Clay Chalkville vs. Thompson last night on teh Deuce. Crap load of D1 commits playing, including CCHS's, D'Angelo's Steak Pit Barber, Auburn LB commit.

Unfortunately, the guy who took over the game, and stole the show, was Bama commit, 5* Jaylen Mbakwe.  He played QB for Clay Chalkville, which he won't be playing for the Tahd.  Looked bigger, but only listed at 170.  This fricker can fly. It's not that quick, jitterbug kind of shitcherpants fast.  Looks like he's gliding, and he's around the corner before you can blink.  I hate it, but he's got that Davonte Smith look.

BTW, CCHS had a tackle who is committed to the Ducks.  6'8" 386.  He came in on a 2 point conversion as a tackle eligible.  They tossed it to him in the flats. Took him 8 seconds to run 5 yards.  Two guys made an "attempt" to bring him down.  When they arrived, both kind of said, "Fuck this, you can have those 2." 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2023, 07:15:12 PM »
I’ll be officiating the Athens/Cullman game this week, so I’ll give my thoughts on our 2025 OL commitment this weekend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions