Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

SEC 2024 Schedule/Why Troy Rulez Apparently?

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: SEC 2024 Schedule Release Day (June 14)
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2023, 09:25:40 AM »
Since  :yallfu:, there is ZERO reason for Auburn or Alabama to ever play Troy, South, UNA, Jax. St., UAB, etc.

kEeP tHe moNEy iN tHa STatE

Why should the flagships have to subsidize the smaller programs? It's not their responsibility. Remove your feelings and search your logic. You know I'm right.

/end

No one but the people really there have any idea what the negotiations and stipulations were like. But the KNOWN is that Troy likes to try and bargain like a big boy. And they are not. The amount asked for, dates, home and home,  and on and on.....if they relaxed their asks, it might would happen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2023, 12:22:17 PM »
In order to clarify, I don’t give a fuck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2023, 01:07:45 PM »
In order to clarify, I don’t give a fuck.

Anyone who has your screen name gives a shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2023, 02:12:25 PM »
I don’t get why Troy would demand a home/home with AU if they didn’t get the same with other big schools. I know Mizzou came to troy but he’s don’t think miss state, Miami or Nebraska did.

If they did, then I think it’s ridiculous for them to demand that. I’m an alum of both schools and I like both programs but I’m more of an Auburn fan.  But this has more to do with what makes sense for the entire state. Auburn and Bama should play Troy, imo. At home, of course.

If they want a home/home or any game in Troy, no thanks. Take off, hoser.

I agree with the part about Snags being a huckster.
Nebraska isn't ever travelling to Statesboro to play Georgia Southern so Southern settled for making the trip to Lincoln last year to beat Scott Frost's Huskers.
In 2013 Southern traveled to Gainesville and shocked the Gators 26-20.

Nobody wanted any part of Erk Russell's boys in the '80s and Troy has a similar history of embarrassing D1 football programs most often decided by the final possession. A four touchdown underdog doesn't have to win outright in order to succeed.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2023, 03:14:52 PM »
Nebraska isn't ever travelling to Statesboro to play Georgia Southern so Southern settled for making the trip to Lincoln last year to beat Scott Frost's Huskers.
In 2013 Southern traveled to Gainesville and shocked the Gators 26-20.

Nobody wanted any part of Erk Russell's boys in the '80s and Troy has a similar history of embarrassing D1 football programs most often decided by the final possession. A four touchdown underdog doesn't have to win outright in order to succeed.
your reasons have a lot more to do with AU not scheduling Troy, imo. As stated earlier by the homo from Dothan, the positive is keeping the $ in state.

But , contrary to the earlier post from Skinny Jeans, I do not base this on having been born, bred in the wiregrass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com