Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

SEC 2024 Schedule/Why Troy Rulez Apparently?

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: SEC 2024 Schedule Release Day (June 14)
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2023, 05:55:51 PM »
I agree.  It's as if some higher up at Troy, UAB, USA, & UNA fucked some higher up's wife at both Auburn & Alabama.  Only Samford gets graced with a ass whoopin', and it's just from us.
You may be on to something but I fucked most of the x’s board or regents wives and they still let me on here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2023, 06:52:21 PM »
You may be on to something but I fucked most of the x’s board or regents wives and they still let me on here.

Thankful we all are, too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2023, 07:00:03 PM »
Thankful we all are, too.
I think that the trick is to just make sure that they don’t find out about it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2023, 08:31:56 AM »
Work in Pike County for a nickel. Some nice folks but they are a tough bunch to get in with if you aren't from there or pledge allegiance to the Trojans. Cultish like Texas A&M but with a fraction of the money though more championships in history.

Nothing to be gained from playing them if you are Auburn or Alabama except the chance to get got by an in-state school who will never let you forget it.

Chizik had Iowa State pay money to get out of a game series with them after they did Missouri back in the early 00s. Even that square-jawed jack boot knew what was up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2023, 09:46:22 AM »
Work in Pike County for a nickel. Some nice folks but they are a tough bunch to get in with if you aren't from there or pledge allegiance to the Trojans. Cultish like Texas A&M but with a fraction of the money though more championships in history.

Nothing to be gained from playing them if you are Auburn or Alabama except the chance to get got by an in-state school who will never let you forget it.

Chizik had Iowa State pay money to get out of a game series with them after they did Missouri back in the early 00s. Even that square-jawed jack boot knew what was up.

Money!!! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2023, 09:51:12 AM »

If we are scared of Troy State, we should consider getting out of the SEC.

I don’t think it’s that. It’s probably more akin to what snake mentioned. Somebody furked somebody’s wife.

That is probably what has held me back from garnering enough support to access the VIP section.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2023, 10:31:31 AM »
Not the case at all.  Neal Brown said they'd love to suit up and go play Auburn and Alabama.  He also said neither Auburn or Bama will entertain a discussion about it.  Their AD came on our local sports talk show and said the same thing. Troy knows full well that Auburn is not going to take the financial hit of going to play in a 35,000 seat stadium.....unless they have to at Vanderbilt. Plus, Brown was talking about the other Sun Belt teams that AU/UA were playing, and how much they were getting paid.  He said Troy wants that pay day, and not have that money go out of State.

There's something weird about the whole thing.  Why will we play Jacksonville State, Alabama A&M, ASU, Samford and now South Alabama in 2025, but we won't touch Troy or UAB? If it's the home and home thing, UAB now has a bad ass stadium that could accommodate it. But, it's something else.  For any of those other teams, there's 15-20,000 empty seats in JHS.  A match up with Troy would fill the stadium, just for the novelty of the fact that it's finally happening.  Also, the additional revenue for the City would be much mo bettah than entertaining La. Monroe.

And one thing that needs to be mentioned.  Other than Auburn, Bama won't even pick up the phone for ANY in-state school.   

Bull. Crap.

Troy is playing martyr here and always have - they are completely full of shit. It was talked about right when Jacobs became AD and was very obvious where it was heading. Nothing has changed about that. Troy thinks they can bargain with the big boys and then play victim when it doesn't go their way and start the propaganda train about "playing anyone anywhere" and how Bama and AU are scared of them. I really hope they don't believe that in their own minds. A Troy Coach and Troy AD going on a local show in the wiregrass is complete propaganda. They can say anything they want in that arena and pander to the hucksters down there that want to hear.

Weird cultish bunch down there.

Glad my family moved out of that area before I came into existence.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2023, 10:36:07 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2023, 10:34:28 AM »

I don’t think it’s that. It’s probably more akin to what snake mentioned. Somebody furked somebody’s wife.

That is probably what has held me back from garnering enough support to access the VIP section.

Only people within an hour of Pike County think ANYONE is scared of Troy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2023, 10:35:39 AM »

I know a thing or two about a thing or two... when it comes to talkin' out of my ass.

When you reach that mountaintop, don't forget about us little people.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2023, 11:04:33 AM »
Bull. Crap.

Troy is playing martyr here and always have - they are completely full of shit. It was talked about right when Jacobs became AD and was very obvious where it was heading. Nothing has changed about that. Troy thinks they can bargain with the big boys and then play victim when it doesn't go their way and start the propaganda train about "playing anyone anywhere" and how Bama and AU are scared of them. I really hope they don't believe that in their own minds. A Troy Coach and Troy AD going on a local show in the wiregrass is complete propaganda. They can say anything they want in that arena and pander to the hucksters down there that want to hear.

:bs: :bs: :bs:  Gotta go into the emoticon vault here.  That makes no sense whatsoever.  Troy does in fact, play anybody and everybody.  Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Nebraska, Miami, Clemson, Tennessee, LSU, Missouri, Okie State and on and on and on.  Their coach says they want to play Auburn because they want the money.  Their AD says they want to play Auburn...but you say that's propaganda because....???

And yet, here is Auburn scheduling everybody in the Sun Belt EXCEPT Troy? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2023, 11:19:13 AM »
Not to get in the middle of the pissing contest here, but who, other than Troy fans, gives a hot shit about anything Troy related?  Who fucking cares if we ever play them? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2023, 11:22:12 AM »
Bull. Crap.

I don’t get why Troy would demand a home/home with AU if they didn’t get the same with other big schools. I know Mizzou came to troy but he’s don’t think miss state, Miami or Nebraska did.

If they did, then I think it’s ridiculous for them to demand that. I’m an alum of both schools and I like both programs but I’m more of an Auburn fan.  But this has more to do with what makes sense for the entire state. Auburn and Bama should play Troy, imo. At home, of course.

If they want a home/home or any game in Troy, no thanks. Take off, hoser.

I agree with the part about Snags being a huckster.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2023, 11:22:48 AM »
Not to get in the middle of the pissing contest here, but who, other than Troy fans, gives a hot shit about anything Troy related?  Who fucking cares if we ever play them?
Alabamians.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2023, 11:30:57 AM »

I do.  I'd 100% rather see that match up than I would a game with La. Monroe for the umpteenth time.  It would pack the stadium, bring far more revenue to the City, and keep that $$$ in State.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2023, 11:40:27 AM »
I do.  I'd 100% rather see that match up than I would a game with La. Monroe for the umpteenth time.  It would pack the stadium, bring far more revenue to the City, and keep that $$$ in State.
I rarely if ever agree with you. Actually, no one ever agrees with you. But this is one time I can get behind you. So, here I am. I’ve got your back side.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2023, 11:44:54 AM »
I rarely if ever agree with you. Actually, no one ever agrees with you. But this is one time I can get behind you. So, here I am. I’ve got your back side.

I'll give you 10 minutes to cut that out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2023, 11:48:25 AM »

I'll agree that a little cupcake diversity would be optimal, but I disagree on the attendance.  Don't think Troy has the footprint you seem to think they do.  You're too close to the situation, dude.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2023, 11:57:49 AM »
I'll agree that a little cupcake diversity would be optimal, but I disagree on the attendance.  Don't think Troy has the footprint you seem to think they do.  You're too close to the situation, dude.
The footprint is their back yard. He is saying that the it will be well attended because of that. And he’s right, this time.

Maybe only the first game that happens but it will likely be sold out. I’d bet on that.

It’s not like a directional Louisiana school coming to town.

One fucking time that Snags is remotely close to being right and you motherfuckers still pile on the poor soul.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2023, 01:33:08 PM »
The footprint is their back yard. He is saying that the it will be well attended because of that. And he’s right, this time.

Maybe only the first game that happens but it will likely be sold out. I’d bet on that.

It’s not like a directional Louisiana school coming to town.

One fucking time that Snags is remotely close to being right and you motherfuckers still pile on the poor soul.

God, I hate doing this, but.......^^^THIS RIGHT HERE^^^ 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Snakebite,
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2023, 08:09:52 AM »
Since  :yallfu:, there is ZERO reason for Auburn or Alabama to ever play Troy, South, UNA, Jax. St., UAB, etc.

kEeP tHe moNEy iN tHa STatE

Why should the flagships have to subsidize the smaller programs? It's not their responsibility. Remove your feelings and search your logic. You know I'm right.

/end
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg