Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Corch Harsin, Gone.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Corch Harsin, Gone.
« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2022, 08:49:59 PM »
Nebraska expressed slight interest in mark stoops - and today his salary per year went from 6.3 to 8.5. He’s a top 10 paid coach now. Unreal.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2022, 11:30:03 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #81 on: November 21, 2022, 09:37:41 AM »

She’s already shown you her tits and said she’ll blow you in your car after the prom.   

I want a blow job.   :meme:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
jmar,
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #82 on: November 21, 2022, 09:41:17 AM »
You may be for Deion.  You may think Freeze is the likely end result.  I’m saying neither will happen. 

Pretend it’s prom.  You’re a single, successful guy.  You just got out of a shitty, toxic relationship with a girl who nobody liked and who treated you like garbage. 

You need a date. 

Deion is the high school freshman who’s just growing into her body.  She looks good, but she’s 15. She has to be home by 11 pm.   

Freeze is the slut who fucked half the basketball team and then cried on the altar at the Freewill Baptist church.   Claims to be redeemed but you know she’s been giving hand jobs in the Winn Dixie parking lot on Saturday Hutus.  She’s already shown you her tits and said she’ll blow you in your car after the prom.   

Most of the rest of the girls have dates. Despite your bruised ego, you know you’re good enough to take most of them if the offer was right.  So you wait.

But you aren’t taking the baby or the whore.
You sure do make me horny, sometimes.

With your posting, I mean.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
jmar,
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #83 on: November 21, 2022, 09:53:37 AM »
Two things that you can always count on in coaching searches are: 1. Fucking idiots with “behind the scene” info and hot takes. And 2. Funny men throwing stupid names out. Ha ha ha 😂 LOL …yeah, no one thinks you’re funny, dude, except you.

Most of this is propagated by little men who blew flutes in high school or are currently active at fagging.

Seriously, the routine is old.

All either of these do is hinder the decision making process for influencers. Just take my word.

Tone it down. You can have fun with it without hindering.

On a side note, I cannot share very much but Lane Kiffen has emerged as a leading candidate. I am not saying anything is for sure, yet.

I will say that it is very unlikely that Bryan Harsin is coming back. That ship has sailed, according to my intel.
friendly
funny
dislike
Members reacted friendly:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #84 on: November 21, 2022, 10:21:12 AM »

I will say that it is very unlikely that Bryan Harsin is coming back. That ship has sailed, according to my intel.

They're not renewing his contract?  WTF???  He was just getting things rolling.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #85 on: November 21, 2022, 11:03:41 AM »
I'm sticking with hooga booga.

Bo likes old school discipline hooga booga and Charles has given his blessings for hooga booga just days ago.
Who doesn't like hooga booga?
All the kids are doing it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #86 on: November 21, 2022, 11:29:10 AM »
The reality is, that nobody outside of WT knows jack skwot about what's going on, or who they're talking to.  For all we know, they may have never even contacted Lane Kiffin.  It's all just media speculation anyway.

I know Deion hasn't been the target of that speculation in a while, but I'm of the opinion that he might be the perfect fit at the perfect time. 

First, the guy is 23-5 as a head coach.  He's been on the biggest stages possible, and knows what it takes to win.  He has also assembled a very solid staff at Jackson State.  We know about his personality and charisma, and that's a huge reason why I think he'd be the perfect fit right now.

The one thing I think we've seen with Caddy, is how players respond when they love and respect their coach.  They seem to be having a blast out there, and playing for fun.  This team is not very good.  There are no illusions about that. Probably get run in Brunt Danny.  But, they're busting their asses out there. I can live with that.

If you take that same attitude, and start getting some real talent through cruitin' and the port hole, it could turn around quick. 
friendly
funny
dislike
Members reacted friendly:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
Members reacted like:
MildredAU,
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #87 on: November 21, 2022, 11:31:55 AM »

1. Fucking idiots with “behind the scene” info and hot takes. And
2. Funny men throwing stupid names out. Ha ha ha 😂 LOL …yeah, no one thinks you’re funny, dude, except you.

Most of this is propagated by little men who blew flutes in high school or are currently active at fagging.

Kinda weird to talk about yourself in 3rd person like this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
WiregrassTiger,MildredAU,
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #88 on: November 21, 2022, 11:44:42 AM »
The reality is, that nobody outside of WT knows jack skwot about what's going on, or who they're talking to.  For all we know, they may have never even contacted Lane Kiffin.  It's all just media speculation anyway.

I know Deion hasn't been the target of that speculation in a while, but I'm of the opinion that he might be the perfect fit at the perfect time. 

First, the guy is 23-5 as a head coach.  He's been on the biggest stages possible, and knows what it takes to win.  He has also assembled a very solid staff at Jackson State.  We know about his personality and charisma, and that's a huge reason why I think he'd be the perfect fit right now.

The one thing I think we've seen with Caddy, is how players respond when they love and respect their coach.  They seem to be having a blast out there, and playing for fun.  This team is not very good.  There are no illusions about that. Probably get run in Brunt Danny.  But, they're busting their asses out there. I can live with that.

If you take that same attitude, and start getting some real talent through cruitin' and the port hole, it could turn around quick.

I'm team Prime-or-Caddy.

Don't want Kiffin or Freeze.

Don't want to take a flyer on Sonny Dykes or Grimes or whomever else is floated.

Prime and let him run the show.

Or Caddy and pay him poverty (relatively) wages of $2.5MM/yr and spend BIG on assistants.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
MildredAU,
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

jmar

« Reply #89 on: November 21, 2022, 11:59:32 AM »
I'm team Prime-or-Caddy.

Don't want to take a flyer on Sonny Dykes or Grimes or whomever else is floated.

Or Caddy and pay him poverty (relatively) wages of $2.5MM/yr and spend BIG on assistants.
I'm with Wes and Snags. Deion or Caddy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
MildredAU,

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #90 on: November 21, 2022, 01:01:56 PM »
One thing about what we're doing offensively that I love.  Line up heavy on one side, pull some big hosses, and toss sweep that mofo.  That used to be our 3rd and 8 play when we had Bo Jackson.  3rd and long?  Pass?  Hell no.  Toss that thing out to Bo and let him get some momentum.

Old school!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
jmar,
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2022, 01:41:04 PM »
Have seen the videos of Jackson State's old school workouts with Prime and Caddy choosing a run heavy offense with our iffy passing game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #92 on: November 21, 2022, 02:00:12 PM »
He's been on the biggest stages possible.....

Just because he danced with MC Hammer that isn't a qualifier.  If it is?  Allow me to submit:

Gene Simmons
Elton John
Any member of BTS
Ozzy
Don Henley or
Britney Spears

Seriously, though?  I still hate Deion from the FSU years.  Never liked him as a Cowboy.  I've been in the lockerroom with him when he was with the Reds and seen more of him than I ever wanted to.  I don't think he's a bad guy, and maybe he turns into a great coach one day.  He's not now. 

The thing is, AU doesn't really need a coach. Nice to have, but today it's way more than that.  The position requires an evaluator of talent, someone who can manage a staff, recruit, deal with media, deal with boosters, deal with alumni, make public appearances, and so on.  That was where Gus fell off. He might be an innovative, amazing coach when that's all he has to do, but he never figured that out. Tried to do too much and ended up doing all of it poorly.  You need rah-rah guys for sure, but your HC can't be that.  His job is to put the pieces in place so that the team wins. 

Deion's not there yet in my opinion. Neither is Carnell. 

I love Carnell as a player, and as a human being.  I watched the AU football review after both wins. He means well, but looks like he's being tortured. I don't want him to leave AU and hope whoever is hired realizes how valuable he is. Just not HC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,oldautiger,
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #93 on: November 21, 2022, 02:13:31 PM »
I'm with Wes and Snags. Deion or Caddy.
I remember that you used to keep up with the news, years ago. You were very knowledgeable regarding sports and politics. And I have always liked and respected you. I am very serious in saying that, so I’m not trying to set you up with an out of nowhere undercut. It’s true.

We all slow down some as we age. Look at Snaggletiger.

So, maybe you haven’t been able to keep up with exactly who is who and which is what. Apparently that’s the case. I mean, I assume.

You’ll be surprised to learn, I guess, that both of the names that you mentioned are black men.

Were you serious or just an honest mistake?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #94 on: November 21, 2022, 02:46:07 PM »
Kinda weird to talk about yourself in 3rd person like this.
You we’re piccolo line?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #95 on: November 21, 2022, 02:48:47 PM »
I'm team Prime-or-Caddy.

I have always felt like you had something against white men. Besides your stubby little wiener, I mean. This proves it. Fucking racist.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #96 on: November 21, 2022, 03:02:17 PM »
I have always felt like you had something against white men. Besides your stubby little wiener, I mean. This proves it. Fucking racist.

Oh, he's got nothing against white guys. At least that one night in Miami, he didn't. 

Memories.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #97 on: November 21, 2022, 03:14:41 PM »
Oh, he's got nothing against white guys. At least that one night in Miami, he didn't. 

Memories.
I would have had some memories with him at the motel in Milton, If he could have got it up.

I’m not trying to insinuate anything but I was trying to put a lot of woman on him and he was not interested.

Some pretty stellar pussy, most around here say.

Make of that what you want. I know my sex is good.

I’ve had enough of it with myself to know, fags.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #98 on: November 21, 2022, 03:19:07 PM »
One thing about what we're doing offensively that I love.  Line up heavy on one side, pull some big hosses, and toss sweep that mofo.  That used to be our 3rd and 8 play when we had Bo Jackson.  3rd and long?  Pass?  Hell no.  Toss that thing out to Bo and let him get some momentum.

Old school!!!
I know you like that I. That brown eye, especially.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #99 on: November 21, 2022, 03:52:29 PM »
Saban has proven it is much more important to have the best talent than it is to have the best coaches.

I have to believe Deion would recruit lights out. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
jmar,
No reactions