Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Rumors about Harsin

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Rumors about Harsin
« on: February 04, 2022, 10:02:08 AM »
Is he a Scientologist? If he truly is and we win the SEC next year, should we can him?

They already hired that Jewish guy and now they can’t fire him without a discrimination lawsuit. That’s why you should definitely do better background checks. I had heard that guy was a jew.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Rumors about Harsin
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2022, 10:12:37 AM »
Is he a Scientologist? If he truly is and we win the SEC next year, should we can him?

They already hired that Jewish guy and now they can’t fire him without a discrimination lawsuit. That’s why you should definitely do better background checks. I had heard that guy was a jew.

Don't tell 'em you're Jewish, Wang.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2022, 10:24:28 AM »
Hey, loosen up, will ya'.  You're a lotta woman, you know that? Yeah, you wanna' make $14 the hard way?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2022, 10:39:18 AM »
So, Katie Holmes is having Harsin's love child?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2022, 10:59:12 AM »
So, Katie Holmes is having Harsin's love child?

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Harsin pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2022, 11:15:42 AM »
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Harsin pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious

Save Ferris Harsin!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2022, 11:28:55 AM »
The Ferris/Caddyshack quotes reminded me, I was at Shore Thing Cigars in Watersound this past weekend.  They have a couple of walls of cigar lockers with the names of the owners on front.  Along with Luke Bryan's, they had Abe Froman and Al Czervik.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2022, 11:32:34 AM »
The Ferris/Caddyshack quotes reminded me, I was at Shore Thing Cigars in Watersound this past weekend.  They have a couple of walls of cigar lockers with the names of the owners on front.  Along with Luke Bryan's, they had Abe Froman and Al Czervik.

Truman Show was REAL!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2022, 11:34:06 AM »
So...is there ANYTHING to substantiate any of this beyond a rumor posted on the fucking Bunker?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2022, 11:50:34 AM »
So...is there ANYTHING to substantiate any of this beyond a rumor posted on the fucking Bunker?
Apparently the Board of Trustees went into an emergency meeting regarding potential lawsuits this morning.

Still not sure where those lawsuits are supposed to be coming from though.  Defamation of character is a possibility too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2022, 12:08:41 PM »
Apparently the Board of Trustees went into an emergency meeting regarding potential lawsuits this morning.

Still not sure where those lawsuits are supposed to be coming from though.  Defamation of character is a possibility too.
Nothing to the lawsuit. Purportedly stems from a disgruntled scout team walk on from the 80s from Georgia who is still pissed that they never gave him a jersey with a number on it. And they made him wash jocks after practice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2022, 12:13:50 PM »

I found a cliff notes/transcript of the BOT meeting. And saw nothing concerning football on it. Mainly the basketball practice facility and women's locker room alterations.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2022, 12:15:40 PM »

The bunker was the LAST place to pick up on it as "legit" smoke. Hoke and Phillip (as K said) are the ones who really took off with it. At that point, the bunker mods had to at least put out a post on what they knew to be going on.

Bunker/Rivals > On3 Hoke > 247 PAM and Ronnie....  just my take.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2022, 12:22:03 PM »

The bunker was the LAST place to pick up on it as "legit" smoke. Hoke and Phillip (as K said) are the ones who really took off with it. At that point, the bunker mods had to at least put out a post on what they knew to be going on.

Bunker/Rivals > On3 Hoke > 247 PAM and Ronnie....  just my take.

NOMNOM is who we're trusting on this?  Fuck's sake, the guy would spout off whatever party line is required for continued access to the press box.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2022, 12:34:05 PM »
NOMNOM is who we're trusting on this?  Fuck's sake, the guy would spout off whatever party line is required for continued access to the press box.

Not I captain. But some do, yes.

PAM is a mouth piece for Yella. Pretty widely known since the Pushing of Steele in Dec of 2020 by 247.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2022, 01:50:39 PM »

I saw this guy eat 27 chicken fingers and three hot dogs there one day.  I'm pretty sure he was stashing more for later in his backpack. It's his source of sustenance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2022, 02:18:50 PM »
I saw this guy eat 27 chicken fingers and three hot dogs there one day.  I'm pretty sure he was stashing more for later in his backpack. It's his source of sustenance.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2022, 02:27:50 PM »

We normally take 431 out of Dothan to head to Auburn. You have to go through Eufaula but that's cool because Hartz, or Big H Chicken is right on the way. A frickin' dump, but dayumm, they gots some righteous fried chicken.  It's become a regular stop for years.

Anyway, there was a guy in there eating with his wife.  For the longest time, I thought it was Captain Nom Nom.  They both got the all you can eat buffet, but he was actually too big to keep getting up and down.  His wife went back about 5 or 6 times while we were there, to load up his plate.  While she was gone, he would grab the chicken from her plate and start cramming in his face.  She would bring his back and have to go back for herself.  Rinse/repeat over and over.  Pretty soon, I started noticing him wrapping up about 5 chicken breasts in napkins.  Just before he Professor Klump'd himself out of the chair for them to leave, he stuffed the chicken in her purse.  Little snack for the ride home.

It wasn't him, but you can't mention PM's name without me thinking of that carnage.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2022, 09:51:23 AM »
Just throwing this out there, but rumor has it that Hargrove wouldn't take a selfie with a group of fans walking by practice one day.  And I can't confirm this, but I have also heard he didn't rewind his Blockbuster rentals.

#firehammaker
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2022, 10:39:27 AM »
At this point, the PTB have created another shit show with the handling of this.
We have fans that normally are cool headed jumping on the tar and feather bandwagon.

I can honestly say that Clay Travis could write an expose' on the 85% of the AU fanbase now.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.