Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Peach Bowl

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Peach Bowl
« on: December 03, 2007, 09:33:29 AM »
Time to start thinking about the festivities for this bowl  Who be coming?  We were thinking about going ahead and getting a room downtown since we may all want to go partying afterward.

What's everyone's thoughts on your own plans?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Aubie16

Re: Peach Bowl
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 10:23:03 AM »
I've got two rooms at Twelve with some people. We'll be eating at Stats (the new restaurant with the beer taps at your table) that afternoon.

Thats all we've got planned so far.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 10:31:57 AM »
I've got two rooms at Twelve with some people. We'll be eating at Stats (the new restaurant with the beer taps at your table) that afternoon.

Thats all we've got planned so far.

Shit.  They want two bills for one night there.  I think I will be looking elsewhere.  I'll drop that on a meal or alcohol but a bed with no strange in it. I don't think so.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 11:06:58 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
  • On a gravy train with biscuit wheels.
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2007, 11:33:17 AM »
I'm beginning a campaign in my house to attend.  It should be an easy sell with her entire fucking family in ATL.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2007, 11:37:05 AM »
Well maybe I should rethink this hotel thing then.....Ya'll gonna need a place to stay?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2007, 11:37:43 AM »
We could have a cookout sometime that weekend.

We need to get a head-count pretty quick so we know how many cows Randall will have to run over on his way to Atlanta.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2007, 11:40:34 AM »
Well maybe I should rethink this hotel thing then.....Ya'll gonna need a place to stay?

We'd most likely stay at her sister's place in Midtown.

Update:  It might be a solo mission.  The old lady has to work NYE.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 12:41:58 PM by wesfau »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2007, 12:48:19 PM »
Is everyone ordering tix through the school?  Anyone have any experience with StubHub?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aubie16

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2007, 01:21:50 PM »
Since i'm only one year out of school and still living in Auburn, I'm waiting to see how they do student tickets and hopefully having some friends buy them for me depending on what system they use.

I'm asking everyone they know to buy tickets if they have the chance and I'll give them the money. I figure getting rid of them after the fact if I have too many won't be hard. I'll let yall know if I luck out and end up with some extras.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2007, 02:49:47 PM »
I was given a negative ghost rider, the pattern is full. sucks!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Tiger Six

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2007, 04:08:15 PM »
We could have a cookout sometime that weekend.

We need to get a head-count pretty quick so we know how many cows Randall will have to run over on his way to Atlanta.

Har-dee-har-har. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2007, 04:11:03 PM »
Har-dee-har-har. 

Finally. I've been taking shots at you on three boards over this with no response.

Do you have me on ignore ?

:poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2007, 04:18:04 PM »
Finally. I've been taking shots at you on three boards over this with no response.

Do you have me on ignore ?

:poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:

No, I have just been busy as hell.  I skip over a bunch of threads.  You know, trying to be a responsible reader and all. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2007, 04:55:17 PM »
Update:  It might be a solo mission.  The old lady has to work NYE.

That's what she gets for working at the Waffle House.

I'll more than likely be coming to ATL for the game.  I'll be staying with Thrilla that weekend, but I'm up for whatever.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2007, 05:40:17 PM »
... I'll be staying with Thrilla that weekend, but I'm up for whatever.

:s&m:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2007, 06:27:06 PM »
:s&m:

:chad:     :sanchez:    :bow:    :sex:   :shit:     :cheers:    :puke:     :box:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2007, 10:14:51 PM »
I'm staying at the Sheraton Sunday & Monday nights.

I think Gaylor may be going too. Will be going out Sunday night, and will certainly be drinking from sun up to sun...up again New Year's Eve day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2007, 08:17:33 AM »
Sounds like a plan to me.  I'm off all the previous week and half the next.  We will not be an option to kick it with you clowns after the game though.  Got a New Years eve party we are already committed too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2007, 03:41:14 PM »
I'm afraid there's not gonna be anything cool to do without preordered tickets. Any ideas on what we can do that night?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2007, 03:48:48 PM »
I'm afraid there's not gonna be anything cool to do without preordered tickets. Any ideas on what we can do that night?

I would just plan on going to buckhood...I mean buckhead.  I'll check around though.  I am told that buckhead does not exist in the form i once knew it as.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions