Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Peach Bowl

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
Re: Peach Bowl
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2007, 03:53:25 PM »
I would just plan on going to buckhood...I mean buckhead.  I'll check around though.  I am told that buckhead does not exist in the form i once knew it as.

I can confirm that. Wes will back me up.

If you go, take your bulletproof vest. That place is as bad as Memphis.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2007, 03:57:04 PM »
I ordered my tickets last night.

I am actually a little psych'd about this game. Assuming that I don't have to post bond for more than a couple of you, it should be a blast.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
  • On a gravy train with biscuit wheels.
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2007, 03:57:32 PM »
I can confirm that. Wes will back me up.

If you go, take your bulletproof vest. That place is as bad as Memphis.

If ya'll are going to Buckhead, I'll write your obits.  Fuck that place in the mouth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2007, 04:07:15 PM »
If ya'll are going to Buckhead, I'll write your obits.  Fuck that place in the mouth.

No that is what I am saying.  I have been told it has changed in the last year.  I have not been there to see it but that is what I have been told.    And Aubie16 I meant to tell you this yesterday but my sources tell me that Twelve is the new hip hop capital of the ATL.  Not in music but in thugery.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Aubie16

« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2007, 04:13:53 PM »
you've got to be fucking kidding me? it looked like a pretty nice place.

We're at the one downtown...i know there is also one at atlantic station.

hm...i might have to do some calling around and see what our backup plans are if that is the case.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2007, 04:38:57 PM »
you've got to be fucking kidding me? it looked like a pretty nice place.

We're at the one downtown...i know there is also one at atlantic station.

hm...i might have to do some calling around and see what our backup plans are if that is the case.

The one I was told about was the one at Atlantic Station.  Let me check and see if the other one is any better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2007, 05:40:05 PM »
Well we'd prefer to party downtown somewhere walking distance to the hotel, which is walking distance to the Georgia Dome.
Sheraton
165 Courtland and International Boulevard
Atlanta, GA 30303
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aubie16

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2007, 05:51:44 PM »
The one I was told about was the one at Atlantic Station.  Let me check and see if the other one is any better.

You heard anything else?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2007, 08:54:18 AM »
You heard anything else?

yea...As it was to put to me the one downtown is ok but the one at Atlantic station is already not where you want to be.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2007, 10:11:33 AM »
Where's the pregame tailgate going to be?  Jock's and Jill's in the CNN Center?  A hotel room?  The Cheetah?  A parking lot outside the Dome? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2007, 11:10:48 AM »
Where's the pregame tailgate going to be?  Jock's and Jill's in the CNN Center?  A hotel room?  The Cheetah?  A parking lot outside the Dome? 

Well we have to be back up on the North end of the ATL after the game for the tail end of a New years eve party so I figured we would just catch MARTA down.  That way I can be complete trashed. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2007, 11:24:44 AM »
Well we have to be back up on the North end of the ATL after the game for the tail end of a New years eve party so I figured we would just catch MARTA down.  That way I can be complete trashed. 

MARTA is a good idea. You don't want to drive drunk in Atlanta. Well, really anywhere, but definitely not in Atlanta. The Popo have a unit specifically dedicatd to cathing the DUi's. And it's mandantory jail time on your first pop. Not just that evening, but you will get to spend some quality time down the road in the county lockup. I don't want to be yelling "War Eagle" to you sometime in March when I pass your road gang picking up trash on I-285.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2007, 02:40:00 PM »
I have been told that over 2500 requests for tickets being returned to Auburn folks along with their money do to the shortage of tickets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JohnDeere

• Pledge
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2007, 08:59:39 AM »
I wish they would send my money back. Go over there to watch Auburn do nothing on offense and be embarrased by a second rate ACC school.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2007, 09:44:12 AM »
I wish they would send my money back. Go over there to watch Auburn do nothing on offense and be embarrased by a second rate ACC school.

Send me your tickets. I will refund your money.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
  • On a gravy train with biscuit wheels.
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2007, 10:34:10 AM »
Send me your tickets. I will refund your money. won't send you shit.

Honesty is the best policy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2007, 01:45:02 PM »
Honesty is the best policy.
Yeah just send the tickets, the money is on the way
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2007, 06:01:37 PM »
I got fucked out of my tickets and am desperately searching.
Send them to me, LT's just going to scalp them to me anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2007, 08:42:07 PM »
I got fucked out of my tickets and am desperately searching.
Send them to me, LT's just going to scalp them to me anyway.

If by "scalp" you mean put a shot into your hair, then yes.

Unless you have a receding hairline, it probably won't make it to your scalp though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2007, 09:00:58 PM »
We needs tickets asap. Also, Howard you better not get too drunk and start shouting whore for no apparent reason. 
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 08:42:35 AM by Ogre »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."