Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

And a Harsin New Year

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: And a Harsin New Year
« Reply #100 on: January 13, 2021, 04:20:52 PM »
Damn...why you gotta open those wounds again, man?  I was there on row 2 at the earthquake game.  Worst feeling I had as a teenager, and that includes being dumped by the head cheerleader in HS.

And yes, that was the single loudest cheer I had heard in person.  Until the 2013 FUGA game, that is....
He has a way of brightening things up like that.

Never knew you were at the earthquake game, buzzy, that’s quite a memorable one to have attended. One of the biggest in football and SEC lore. You are a rare bird, especially being an AU fan at the game. 

Sorry you were dumped by the head cheerleader. Did your school always have male head cheerleaders?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #101 on: January 13, 2021, 04:53:44 PM »
I’m still not on the Bobo bus.  Too many Gamecocks outright celebrating his departure. 

in fairness, what the hell kind of clout do they have to know either way? Thats a .500 all time program. Other than spurrier, isn't this where coaches go to die? I don't really GAF what anyone that is a fan of sc thinks. Do they know they had the league's leading rusher but were terrible in all facets before bobo got there? Kind of a hallmark of a BOOM program if you ask me. Seriously, I wouldnt base your opinion of the guy based off what that bunch says. Opinions vary. Numbers don't. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #102 on: January 13, 2021, 04:54:52 PM »
He has a way of brightening things up like that.

Never knew you were at the earthquake game, buzzy, that’s quite a memorable one to have attended. One of the biggest in football and SEC lore. You are a rare bird, especially being an AU fan at the game.

Sorry you were dumped by the head cheerleader. Did your school always have male head cheerleaders?
You leave Jaymes out of this
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #103 on: January 13, 2021, 04:56:21 PM »
I’m still not on the Bobo bus.  Too many Gamecocks outright celebrating his departure. 
I'm on the Bobo bus mainly because his offense's have been traditionally run heavy which is in keeping with the style of Harsin.
He doesn't move the meter in the flash department but then neither do Malzahn's 10 wide receiver screens per game.

Now if we are talking receivers running wide open down the field against a blown coverage or isolating a Heisman Trophy winner against a Roger McCreary or Christian Tutt then that's a whole different level of flash.
That's just plain old overmatched.

We likely run it 40+ times and pick our times and spots to throw it, hopefully downfield and accurately. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #104 on: January 13, 2021, 05:10:46 PM »
You leave Jaymes out of this
Okay, speaking of cheerleaders and LSU, when I started law school in 99' one of the guys in my class was an ex-LSU cheerleader.  Lucky ass dog.  I went to an LSU-AU game and wound up in seats very close to the visiting sections.  LSU scored a touchdown and some of their cheerleaders ran over in front of our section and damned if they didn't X us out.  I'm talkin' D-Generation X hip thrusts, slammin' the X on us.  And some of the guys did it too.

Next time I was in class, I asked him, "What the hell?  Your girl cheerleaders X'd me out".  He just matter-of-factly looked at me and said, "And?"

« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 05:14:25 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #105 on: January 13, 2021, 05:15:13 PM »
Okay, speaking of cheerleaders and LSU, when I started law school in 99' one of the guys in my class was an ex-LSU cheerleader.  Lucky ass dog.  I went to an LSU-AU game and wound up in seats very close to the visiting sections.  LSU scored a touchdown and some of their cheerleaders ran over in front of our section and damned if they didn't X us out.  I'm talkin' D-Generation X hip thrusts, slammin' the X on us.  And some of the guys did it too.

Next time I was in class, I asked him, "What the hell?  Your girl cheerleaders X'd me out".  He just matter-of-factly looked at me and said, "And?"
Is that like the Macarena or something? Maybe I'm too old or out of touch to understand.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #106 on: January 13, 2021, 05:20:46 PM »
Is that like the Macarena or something? Maybe I'm too old or out of touch to understand.
See addition to post above.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #107 on: January 13, 2021, 05:25:54 PM »

And? 

And, then you sucked his dick?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #108 on: January 13, 2021, 05:30:06 PM »
And?

That's what I thought too.
Now I get it Snags.
Guess you showed him. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #109 on: January 13, 2021, 05:42:01 PM »
And?

Whatever.  You should know better than anyone that a nice dinner and several drinks is gonna' happen before we ever get to that.  

Wait.....I mean......you're sick. SICK I tell ya'. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #110 on: January 13, 2021, 05:44:43 PM »
Whatever.  You should know better than anyone that a nice dinner and several drinks is gonna' happen before we ever get to that. 

Wait.....I mean......you're sick. SICK I tell ya'.
That WT is wise beyond his skull plate I tell ya.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #111 on: January 13, 2021, 06:54:15 PM »
That WT is wise beyond his skull plate I tell ya.
My diddy always told me that there was a big difference between wise and being a wise ass.

I never understood what he meant.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #112 on: January 13, 2021, 07:34:56 PM »
My diddy always told me that there was a big difference between wise and being a wise ass.

I never understood what he meant.
Deddy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE