Image result for Gus Malzahn images
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Whitlow Out
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2019, 06:24:13 PM »
No need to have another big back like Joiner ready to go, we have the Worm!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 10:51:33 AM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2019, 07:16:03 PM »
Flash only has one pass pattern but he has two runs. Nothing says stupid like risking world class speed though a wall of humanity. 
Let's double his totes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2019, 09:52:08 AM »
I know it's not going to happen, but I would love for the next up to be either Joiner, if he's healthy, or DJ.  You know what you have in Kam, and honestly, it ain't much.  He's a nice back.  He has his spurts but he's not big and has no break away speed.  He'll get you some yards but there's absolutely nothing for any opponent to fear from him. (Now that I've said that, he'll go off for 175 against Arky)

Shivers???  Bitch please.

Molasses Miller???  Bitch please X 2.

I'm not saying Joiner or DJ would light it up.  Have no clue because there's very little sample size.  But we know what we have with our next ups.  And it's not chub-worthy.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2019, 10:31:23 AM »
Not familiar with this cat. Does he do weddings and bar mitzvahs?
I used to but not much lately. Still have all my equipment though. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2019, 10:54:11 AM »
I know it's not going to happen, but I would love for the next up to be either Joiner, if he's healthy, or DJ.  You know what you have in Kam, and honestly, it ain't much.  He's a nice back.  He has his spurts but he's not big and has no break away speed.  He'll get you some yards but there's absolutely nothing for any opponent to fear from him. (Now that I've said that, he'll go off for 175 against Arky)

Shivers???  Bitch please.

Molasses Miller???  Bitch please X 2.

I'm not saying Joiner or DJ would light it up.  Have no clue because there's very little sample size.  But we know what we have with our next ups.  And it's not chub-worthy. 
I have been screaming for more Joiner since day one. We needed to see more to see if he is a viable backup for Boobee. But just like Pettway, we will never know until Boobee goes down.
I pray he turns out to be as effective as Pettway was. Gus is such an idiot with his backups!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2019, 11:00:34 AM »
I have been screaming for more Joiner since day one. We needed to see more to see if he is a viable backup for Boobee. But just like Pettway, we will never know until Boobee goes down.
I pray he turns out to be as effective as Pettway was. Gus is such an idiot with his backups!
Screaming huh?

You joined snags “I love big sweaty black men” club?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2019, 07:10:21 PM »
Alright. Who here called Gustav?

https://www.oanow.com/sports/college/auburn/big-week-freshman-d-j-williams-steps-into-spotlight-at/article_3d8983b6-5e5d-5a71-9658-e5215bb8d7c7.html
Williams has been thrust under the microscope this week at Auburn football practice, in the days after JaTarvious Whitlow’s surgery, which has shelved Auburn’s leading rusher for four-to-six weeks per head coach Gus Malzahn. Shifty senior veteran Kam Martin and speedster sophomore Shaun Shivers are Auburn’s next most productive backs, but the four-star freshman Williams could figure into the rotation as soon as the Tigers return to the field at Arkansas on Oct. 19.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions