Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pre-Dick-Shuns Week VII64X

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Pre-Dick-Shuns Week VII64X
« on: October 10, 2019, 06:09:20 PM »
With the Tiggers off licking their wounds, we can have a relaxing Saturday of college foosballz without any worries about what kind of product the "Offensive Jeenyus" will put on the field.  Definitely got some interesting watches this week.

Said the boy with the speech impediment, "Saturday is the Wed Wiver Shootout"  I love traditional match ups and this one rarely fails to entertain.  It seems like the underdog has been coming out on top lately as well.  Texas is about an 11 point dog last time I looked, which surprises me.  While I think they're far from being "back", I believe they're pretty damn talented and much lesser Male Cow squads have pulled the upset.  I think it's closer than the odds makers think. but OU prevails:

Oklahoma  35

Longhorns  30

Down in Red Stick, I think we finally find out who the poser really is.  Two undefeated teams going at it in front of 100,000 drunk coon asses.  I said it going in and nothing that happened this past Saturday changed my thinking.  Go Gaytah has a really good defense.  Looks to be a great match up because so far, LSU has looked to have a kick ass O.  Something has to give.  However....LSU hasn't exactly been putting their normal defensive unit on the field this year as well.  Teams have occasionally lit up the scoreboard on them.  But they'll be good enough to do what it takes to keep a below average Florida offense out of the end zone enough to win.

LSU  33

Florida  20

For some reason, I think A&M stays with the Tahd longer than people think in this one.  It looks like Vegas thinks so too as the point spread was around 17 a couple of days ago.  That sounds like a lot but Bama is normally a 25+ favorite.  You know full well that Two-Er and Company will light it up at some point, but the jury is still out on that D.  They've given up some point and yards to inferior opponents too.  Look for Mond to have a good game but in the end, business as usual.

Bama  42

A&M  24

What say you? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

Re: Pre-Dick-Shuns Week VII64X
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2019, 06:31:55 PM »
With the Tiggers off licking their wounds, we can have a relaxing Saturday of college foosballz without any worries about what kind of product the "Offensive Jeenyus" will put on the field.  Definitely got some interesting watches this week.

Said the boy with the speech impediment, "Saturday is the Wed Wiver Shootout"  I love traditional match ups and this one rarely fails to entertain.  It seems like the underdog has been coming out on top lately as well.  Texas is about an 11 point dog last time I looked, which surprises me.  While I think they're far from being "back", I believe they're pretty damn talented and much lesser Male Cow squads have pulled the upset.  I think it's closer than the odds makers think. but OU prevails:

Oklahoma  35

Longhorns  30

Down in Red Stick, I think we finally find out who the poser really is.  Two undefeated teams going at it in front of 100,000 drunk coon asses.  I said it going in and nothing that happened this past Saturday changed my thinking.  Go Gaytah has a really good defense.  Looks to be a great match up because so far, LSU has looked to have a kick ass O.  Something has to give.  However....LSU hasn't exactly been putting their normal defensive unit on the field this year as well.  Teams have occasionally lit up the scoreboard on them.  But they'll be good enough to do what it takes to keep a below average Florida offense out of the end zone enough to win.

LSU  33

Florida  20

For some reason, I think A&M stays with the Tahd longer than people think in this one.  It looks like Vegas thinks so too as the point spread was around 17 a couple of days ago.  That sounds like a lot but Bama is normally a 25+ favorite.  You know full well that Two-Er and Company will light it up at some point, but the jury is still out on that D.  They've given up some point and yards to inferior opponents too.  Look for Mond to have a good game but in the end, business as usual.

Bama  42

A&M  24

What say you?
Can't disagree. Florida could play LSU closer but Trask and company could still be a little bit sore. But if Gaytors fumble all over the place Slingin' Yankee and the coon asses will make them pay, especially near the redzone.

Got no other opinion unless it's the Braves giving up game four which only added to our debacle. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: Pre-richard-Shuns Week VII64X
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2019, 07:57:16 AM »
Georgia 34, South Carolina 13
Georgia's offense isn't flashy but it gets the job done kind of like how a boa constrictor takes out prey. These slow starts on offense only work though because the Bulldogs defense is ferocious from the jump. South Carolina has steadied the ship some, but injuries and an overall lack of talent will continue to cost them in games like this where they are simply over matched.

Alabama 49, Texas A&M 24
Both teams come off a bye week and that means two weeks of preparation will go into this game. For Alabama, they've probably spent the two weeks trying to slow down their own offense some so the defense isn't so worn out in the middle of games. For Texas A&M, it was two weeks to apply extra ice for wounds present and future. There's not a single position where I'd give Texas A&M the advantage except maybe kicker. On a side note, who scheduled this for CBS? I guess they figure if Gary Danielson is going to talk about Alabama all game anyway he might as well provide color commentary for an Alabama game. Anyway, Alabama will win big and learn nothing new about itself as a team in yet another laughable game.

LSU 34, Florida 26
For the second week in a row, the premier SEC game features two teams in the Top 10. Florida's defense is fantastic and flies to the football on every play. There are not a lot of cracks in their armor and they are by far the best LSU has seen this year. LSU's passing game is light years ahead of anything Florida has faced though. The LSU defense isn't its usual dominant self, but they are serviceable. Florida's offense is more efficient with Kyle Trask at QB, but they still don't have a run game to lean on. Additionally, Florida turns the ball over far too often for comfort. That's the difference here. I do think the Gators will push the Tigers to the brink, but the lack of a run game and their turnover potential leads me to believe LSU will have more opportunities to score and that will ultimately win the game.

Bonus:
Hawaii 31, Boise St 27
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Pre-richard-Shuns Week VII64X
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2019, 10:07:17 AM »
We made him better   38
Alright alright alright   20

QB is half but the fans are fully baked    45
Ring the damn bell, Quasimodo             16

Who took all the deer antler spray this week?    52
Who took my offense?                                     31

Blinded by the lights     36
I was a good DC!          10
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.