Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Things I Am Sick Of In Sports

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Things I Am Sick Of In Sports
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2019, 10:26:42 AM »
I like to put this one in the pink and this one in the stink.

Image result for Megan Rapinoe images
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bgreene

« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2019, 10:29:31 AM »
Mostly what I've seen is her responding to questions the media puts to her.  I guess you could be upset that she continues those responses in her "speeches", such as they are, but she didn't start the conversation and her "brand"/fans are loving it.  The remarks she's made at podiums largely begin with and focus on what a great team she plays with.

Also...if you need a break from USWNT coverage...go find the Brit team's leaked nudes.
To be honest, I haven't heard anything she's talked about during this. I'm sure the media are asking the questions because they try to force they're agenda down our throat.  Her "fans" are the young naïve and the lg...whatever community.  The rest of America doesn't agree with her or her trying to steal the spotlight from the team. 

And, if you have the link or picture for what you are suggesting you've seen, and you haven't posted them here on the X, then your commitment to the X comes into question.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2019, 10:36:23 AM »
To be honest, I haven't heard anything she's talked about during this.

Might want to reevaluate your news sources, then, cause you're missing the mark pretty widely.

The rest of America doesn't agree with her or her trying to steal the spotlight from the team. 

Again, check your sources.  This team is WILDLY popular and no one honestly thinks that Rapinoe is stealing the team's spotlight.

And, if you have the link or picture for what you are suggesting you've seen, and you haven't posted them here on the X, then your commitment to the X comes into question.

Your googles busted, bro?

Edited to add: link now available right here on the X.  If you know where to look.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 10:40:05 AM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2019, 10:42:07 AM »

... and no one honestly thinks that Rapinoe is stealing the team's spotlight.

"No one"? You mean "her" fans. I have seen a ton of fans of the team who are disgusted by one player.

You can "hope it so" like you did with Trump's loss to hitlary, but that will not make it true.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2019, 10:44:02 AM »
"No one"? You mean "her" fans. I have seen a ton of fans of the team who are disgusted by one player.

You can "hope it so" like you did with Trump's loss to hitlary, but that will not make it true.
I'll rephrase: no one that isn't a regular consumer of Fox and its ilk think that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2019, 10:47:46 AM »
I'll rephrase: no one that isn't a regular consumer of Fox and its ilk think that.
You can rephrase all you want, but its still not true. BTW. Trump won and is still winning. The people who voted for him are the same ones disgusted by your new butch hero.
And OANN is the new trend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2019, 10:49:17 AM »
The people who voted for him are the same ones disgusted by your new butch hero.

Ah, so clearly NOT a majority of Americans.

Thanks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2019, 10:53:58 AM »

Ah, so clearly NOT a majority of Americans.

Thanks.
Well, if you still count the illegal and dead vote, no. But enough that voted you and your Cali friends out. And that's plenty enough. You are NOT in the majority. Your people are just the loudest. Its a dying bray!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2019, 11:08:34 AM »

Might want to reevaluate your news sources, then, cause you're missing the mark pretty widely.

Again, check your sources.  This team is WILDLY popular and no one honestly thinks that Rapinoe is stealing the team's spotlight.

Your googles busted, bro?

Edited to add: link now available right here on the X.  If you know where to look.
bro, my "sources" are that of what's been shown on espn.  like I said, I don't know what she's been saying for the most part other than "equal pay" crap which wasn't even a thing with her until some politician brought it up.  I just had the channel on with the volume down.  All they were showing was HER dancing and being an absolute turd.  You'd think (again) with the way the media is pushing her down our throats, that she'd won best player award as well (thought I saw where maybe the Morgan lady won it)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2019, 11:12:22 AM »
https://twitter.com/Outkick/status/1149332521575825408

I realize Clay is the same douchnoozle who once questioned Tim Tebow about losing his V-card at SEC Media Days, but his point above is worth hearing and discussing. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

bgreene

« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2019, 11:15:48 AM »
Alex Morgan, US women's soccer team honored at The ESPYS

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- The U.S. women's national soccer team celebrated its Women's World Cup victory on both coasts Wednesday, honored with a ticker-tape parade in New York City before jetting to the West Coast and collecting trophies at The ESPYS in the evening.

Alex Morgan won female athlete of the year and shared the best team award with her soccer mates.
"Sorry, but this is probably the second-best trophy we won this week," Morgan said jokingly, hoisting her individual trophy.
As she got up from the front row, Megan Rapinoe's black tuxedo jacket opened and exposed her left breast, which was caught by cameras showing the in-house feed of the show. An ABC spokesperson said the show would be further edited for the Mountain and Western time zones.
"I've dropped the F-bomb on every stage the last four days, so we'll just spare you that," Rapinoe told the audience.
Alex Morgan thanked ESPN for its recent deal to carry NWSL games.
"When the World Cup is behind us, it is the professional league that we need to continually lift up and grow," she said. "Investment in women and girls should not only occur on the playing fields but in more storytelling of badass, amazing women who continue to show that we are more than just athletes."
Sandra Bullock announced the best team award, saying, "All those in favor of equal pay say aye."
The U.S. women's team is suing to receive pay equal to their male counterparts.
"Keep fighting for equality," Billie Jean King told the team from the stage earlier in the show.
Carli Lloyd informed the crowd the team had its hair and makeup done during the flight from New York.
"We look pretty fabulous, I think," she said.
Lloyd added, "It's been an incredible journey. Here's to the next World Cup."
Other athletes acknowledged the Women's World Cup victory from the stage, including Drew Brees, winner for best record-breaking performance.
"It's going to be in history forever," new New Orleans Pelicans player Lonzo Ball said on the red carpet. "I don't even watch soccer and I watched it. That means a lot."

AP freelance writer Jolene Latimer contributed to this report.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/alex-morgan-us-womens-soccer-team-honored-at-the-espys/ar-AAE9eQT?ocid=ientp
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

-Sidney Phillips

wesfau2

« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2019, 11:25:45 AM »
Alex Morgan, US women's soccer team honored at The ESPYS

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- The U.S. women's national soccer team celebrated its Women's World Cup victory on both coasts Wednesday, honored with a ticker-tape parade in New York City before jetting to the West Coast and collecting trophies at The ESPYS in the evening.

Alex Morgan won female athlete of the year and shared the best team award with her soccer mates.
"Sorry, but this is probably the second-best trophy we won this week," Morgan said jokingly, hoisting her individual trophy.
As she got up from the front row, Megan Rapinoe's black tuxedo jacket opened and exposed her left breast, which was caught by cameras showing the in-house feed of the show. An ABC spokesperson said the show would be further edited for the Mountain and Western time zones.
"I've dropped the F-bomb on every stage the last four days, so we'll just spare you that," Rapinoe told the audience.
Alex Morgan thanked ESPN for its recent deal to carry NWSL games.
"When the World Cup is behind us, it is the professional league that we need to continually lift up and grow," she said. "Investment in women and girls should not only occur on the playing fields but in more storytelling of badass, amazing women who continue to show that we are more than just athletes."
Sandra Bullock announced the best team award, saying, "All those in favor of equal pay say aye."
The U.S. women's team is suing to receive pay equal to their male counterparts.
"Keep fighting for equality," Billie Jean King told the team from the stage earlier in the show.
Carli Lloyd informed the crowd the team had its hair and makeup done during the flight from New York.
"We look pretty fabulous, I think," she said.
Lloyd added, "It's been an incredible journey. Here's to the next World Cup."
Other athletes acknowledged the Women's World Cup victory from the stage, including Drew Brees, winner for best record-breaking performance.
"It's going to be in history forever," new New Orleans Pelicans player Lonzo Ball said on the red carpet. "I don't even watch soccer and I watched it. That means a lot."

AP freelance writer Jolene Latimer contributed to this report.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/alex-morgan-us-womens-soccer-team-honored-at-the-espys/ar-AAE9eQT?ocid=ientp
Oh noes!  A boobie!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2019, 11:28:43 AM »
Oh noes!  A boobie!
Your response is typical, read and take one line of it so you don't have to say "you're right"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

-Sidney Phillips

wesfau2

« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2019, 11:32:01 AM »
Your response is typical, read and take one line of it so you don't have to say "you're right"
It was the only part you highlighted.  I read the rest of the article and it was all complimentary of the team.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2019, 11:40:08 AM »
Boobies?  Where?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2019, 12:35:33 PM »
I like to put this one in the pink and this one in the stink.

Image result for Megan Rapinoe images
Did the old man from Up lose his glasses?  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2019, 12:37:10 PM »

Wow.  Two wrongs and still not right.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2019, 12:37:56 PM »
Have you checked Fox's ratings lately?  

Might want to rethink your position. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2019, 12:38:20 PM »
opinion polls are like assholes...everyone's got them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2019, 01:31:22 PM »
Have you checked Fox's ratings lately? 

Might want to rethink your position.
It’s funny that the whole time he and prowler rail on anyone who disagrees as fox bots - I haven’t had foxnews in over two years. Seriously. I cut the cord. And sling don’t do Foxnews. But they are the easy boogeyman. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE