Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The News Cycle and Me

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
The News Cycle and Me
« on: July 11, 2019, 12:19:08 PM »
Several things in the news that are of interest, no need to multiply threads. 

1) Savannah Spurlock.  She was 23 years old.  Already had four kids.  No husband(s).  Leaves a bar with three men she just met at 2:30 in the morning while her parents babysat her month-old twins.  Her father described her as "outgoing."  Ya think?  I know it's probably wrong, but I'm having a real hard time ginning up any sympathy.  I'm sorry she died in what was probably an awful way, but decisions have consequences.  I feel bad that her family has to deal with her loss and take care of that entire brood of children she spawned -- ahhhh, who am I kidding, we will take care of those kids, but I digress -- but still.  If you are endorsing the type of behavior that leads to four children and no husbands in 23 years, your decisions have consequences too.

2) Acosta.  So this Epstein guy has a thing for young girls and Acosta was the prosecutor who arranged a plea deal in the first case against him a decade ago.  Oh, and Bill Clinton liked to travel with Epstein on Underage One without his secret service detail.  Liked it a lot.  But let's ignore Epstein, ignore Clinton, ignore the children that he (or they) preyed on and reserve all our collective (democratic) outrage for Acosta.  He's the bad guy here, clearly.  He must GO!  He must be pilloried.  He must be raped over the coals!*  I find that to be ridiculous.  Chuck Schumer should have an anvil shoved up his pompous ass.  Sideways even. 

3) Epstein.  So I heard one of his accusers the other day.  She said she met him when she was 14 and he gave her lots of money.  She kept going back to see him.  Kept going back when things progressed to massages in their underwear.  Kept going back when he gave her alcohol. Kept going back. Kept going back.  And then when he wanted a taste she went along with it.  For the money.  And NOW she's upset about it.  Look, I get that you shouldn't blame a kid.  But she went back time after time of her own volition.  Nobody forced her to go to his place.  She wanted the money, she wanted to advance her career.  Decisions. Consequences. What he did was absolutely, 1000000000% wrong. Not defending that at all. Would never defend it.  But where were the adults in this girl's life?  Where were the people who could explain to her that going to a rich guy's apartment on a consistent basis and stripping down to the bra and panties wasn't a good idea? In my mind, they bear a significant burden as well.  That said?  They need to cut off Epstein's balls.  Clinton's too. Oh, that's gonna come out and people are going to show up dead who could corroborate it because that's how the Hillbilly Mafia operates, but still.  Not only did Bill partake, that shrew bitch knew about it.

4) Soccer. Fuck them. Somebody on that team should stand up to the big mouth beiber butch.  She doesn't speak for all, even though she acts like she does.  I'm sorry they won. I thought they showed their collective asses during the event and didn't represent the country well at all.  So fuck them.  They're not as good as a bunch of 15-year old boys on a club team.  Pay them?  Eat a dick. 

5) Occasional Cortex - She is perhaps the dumbest person on the planet.  I am constantly amazed at the ignorance she spews. 
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 12:21:46 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: The News Cycle and Me
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 01:56:22 PM »
Queue liberal defense of your obviously racist and old man views in 3...2...1....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2019, 04:13:19 PM »
Wanna taker a wild guess as to the politician that Epstein gave the most money to??????????

You guessed it.......Chuck Schumer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2019, 04:49:15 PM »
Wanna taker a wild guess as to the politician that Epstein gave the most money to??????????

You guessed it.......Chuck Schumer
I think he should resign.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.