Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Update

bgreene

Update
« on: May 01, 2019, 07:43:06 AM »
I just wanted to update y’all on my daughter. She relapsed about two months ago and has just yesterday got to come home. She’s doing good right now and we’ll go next Tuesday to have another bone marrow biopsy done to see if the heavy chemo and the trial chemo (she’s the first kid to ever take this chemo) have gotten her back into remission.
Just wanted to show y’all some of the the things that she has gotten from AU and CGM. Auburn, the FBI, UAB just to name a few have done special things for her. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers for her.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 12:35:51 PM by bgreene »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 08:58:49 AM »
Thanks for the update brother.  Prayers continue.  What you are going through certainly puts my little problems into perspective.

Much love.

Keep us informed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2019, 09:02:31 AM »
War Eagle to you and yours, Greene. Be well. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2019, 10:00:44 AM »
I don't have any words.   

Wish you the best. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2019, 10:19:20 AM »
Still praying.  Thank you for the update, brother
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2019, 10:20:32 AM »
Thanks for the update and keep fighting the good fight. 

Oh, and all you guys would feel a lot better if you'd just sit and stand in an upright position more than half the time.  That sideways stuff makes you dizzy. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2019, 10:35:17 PM »
Was not aware of this. Can’t imagine anything being tougher to go through than with a kid because you’d prefer to take it for them.

Great to see the attention from all of these. Hang in there. Prayers for better days ahead.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2019, 02:23:30 PM »
Thanks for the update.  Been praying for yall.

Fuck Georgia.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2019, 03:08:59 PM »
Praying for you, brother.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2019, 03:22:26 PM »
I know it's not my place to post this but Ben has been keeping everyone updated on facebook, so I thought the more eyes that see it and the more prayers that go up, the better.  Earlier in the week, they thought the tests came back with great results.  Unfortunately, not the case.  His post:

Update:

We just got word that the good report we got earlier this week was a false report. She is at 50% cancer in her bone marrow. What’s worse is that while there are still options, they aren’t as hopeful that they will be able to cure her. The doctors are still looking for anything they can find, and Texas may be our next best option. I believe in great almighty God and I believe that he can heal. Right now, I’m asking for healing prayers. Rozlyn wants more than anything, to go to church Sunday. Even with the risk, we will be there. I know it’s Mother’s Day Sunday but if you would please either come to Life Church in Rainbow City, or have your church take some time and pray for and over Rozlyn for complete healing, in his absolute holy name.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2019, 03:42:30 PM »
I can't imagine as a parent going through this.
I'll say a prayer, no doubt. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2019, 08:15:32 PM »
I know it's not my place to post this but Ben has been keeping everyone updated on facebook, so I thought the more eyes that see it and the more prayers that go up, the better.  Earlier in the week, they thought the tests came back with great results.  Unfortunately, not the case.  His post:

Update:

We just got word that the good report we got earlier this week was a false report. She is at 50% cancer in her bone marrow. What’s worse is that while there are still options, they aren’t as hopeful that they will be able to cure her. The doctors are still looking for anything they can find, and Texas may be our next best option. I believe in great almighty God and I believe that he can heal. Right now, I’m asking for healing prayers. Rozlyn wants more than anything, to go to church Sunday. Even with the risk, we will be there. I know it’s Mother’s Day Sunday but if you would please either come to Life Church in Rainbow City, or have your church take some time and pray for and over Rozlyn for complete healing, in his absolute holy name.
Get that child to MD Anderson as fast as possible. They are number one in the world for a reason.   Call, pm me send smoke signals and I will give more info. Meanwhile prayers are being sent. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

bgreene

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2019, 02:41:48 PM »
Just wanted to give a small update.  We went through 5 treatments at Children's of Alabama (love that place) but nothing was working.  Doctors told us "we are grasping for straws".  We transferred to St. Jude's on 06/11/19 and have been here since.  The federal government transferred my job to an office in Memphis for temporary assignment.  Praying that we can get her numbers into remission or as close as possible so we can get her into bone marrow transplant.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2019, 04:15:52 PM »
Prayers sent bro.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2019, 04:23:01 PM »
Just wanted to give a small update.  We went through 5 treatments at Children's of Alabama (love that place) but nothing was working.  Doctors told us "we are grasping for straws".  We transferred to St. Jude's on 06/11/19 and have been here since.  The federal government transferred my job to an office in Memphis for temporary assignment.  Praying that we can get her numbers into remission or as close as possible so we can get her into bone marrow transplant.
Constantly praying for you brother, keep your head up.  God is good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2019, 04:42:00 PM »
Still praying that y'all can find the answer and get that precious little girl better soon.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2019, 12:28:06 AM »
Hang in there. Take it one day at a time. And love hard.
May the good Lord give you peace and healing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2019, 08:50:23 AM »
It is with much sadness in my heart that the Greene's beautiful daughter Rozlyn is an Angel now.  She passed away last night after a tough tough fight.  God wanted her with him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2019, 08:59:17 AM »
Prayers, brother. We are here if you need anything. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2019, 09:22:15 AM »
I've never met Ben or his family, but through social media, I've never seen anyone pray or fight so hard for something or someone.  He's been a champion, not just for Rozlyn, but for the fight against childhood cancer.  Prayers for their family.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions