Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Update

Re: Update
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2019, 12:46:12 AM »
Gentlemen of the X, I can't begin to explain the hurt and sorrow we feel in our hearts. Rozlyn is my baby girl and is the 4th of my 5 kids.  You all have been so supportive since the moment you found out.  We are truly grateful for your support and can never say thank you enough.  What makes it even so more special is that we have never met, except for Token.  I will say that the X was represented at both the viewing and funeral.  I have told everyone about it the fact that someone for this board showed up.  The brick blew me away and I can honestly tell you all that I cried when I got the message.  I speak for my wife when I say Thank you!!!
War eagle, brother. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2019, 08:49:46 AM »
Gentlemen of the X, I can't begin to explain the hurt and sorrow we feel in our hearts. Rozlyn is my baby girl and is the 4th of my 5 kids.  You all have been so supportive since the moment you found out.  We are truly grateful for your support and can never say thank you enough.  What makes it even so more special is that we have never met, except for Token.  I will say that the X was represented at both the viewing and funeral.  I have told everyone about it the fact that someone for this board showed up.  The brick blew me away and I can honestly tell you all that I cried when I got the message.  I speak for my wife when I say Thank you!!!
I am not smart enough to have the right words to say to you at this point other than my family and I are praying for you and yours.  War eagle and godspeed, brother!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2019, 09:39:03 AM »
Yes, War Eagle brother!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2019, 09:52:09 AM »
You and the family hang in there, Mr. Greene. 

Oh and as far as you not meeting these people, you haven't missed anything.  Degenerates, the whole lot of em'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2019, 10:23:16 AM »
There has been a lot of dust around here getting in people's eyes!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2019, 12:22:30 PM »
There has been a lot of dust around here getting in people's eyes!
Allergies.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2019, 03:32:01 PM »
Have enormous respect and empathy for what your family just endured. Certainly can’t make sense of it. You’re obviously one hell of a man to still be standing.

Prayers and keep on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2019, 04:44:47 PM »
Every time a new post pops up in this thread, I feel a pang. It really sucks. Kids are supposed to bounce.
Yes. Its the dust.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

bgreene

« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2019, 12:32:12 AM »
Good evening everyone. I know it's been a while so I just wanted to let you guys know how things are going. We are still grieving and there will never be a way to take this pain away, it's forever.  Thank you all for your kind words and full support. We have started The Rozzy Foundation so that we can help other families fighting this awful battle. Right now we are falling under a current local 501(c)(3) group until we can start ours. Please everyone do what you can to raise awareness to childhood cancer. It's month is September but doesn't get the recognition breast cancer does in October. It's now my priority to make September going gold, finding a cure and helping families until the day I finally get to see my baby girl again. Help us raise awareness until no family has to deal with this!!

Thank you all again and go over and check out our website, (Thanks GF for the help today).

https://www.therozzy.com/#/
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 12:46:28 AM by bgreene »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2019, 10:19:13 AM »
Good evening everyone. I know it's been a while so I just wanted to let you guys know how things are going. We are still grieving and there will never be a way to take this pain away, it's forever.  Thank you all for your kind words and full support. We have started The Rozzy Foundation so that we can help other families fighting this awful battle. Right now we are falling under a current local 501(c)(3) group until we can start ours. Please everyone do what you can to raise awareness to childhood cancer. It's month is September but doesn't get the recognition breast cancer does in October. It's now my priority to make September going gold, finding a cure and helping families until the day I finally get to see my baby girl again. Help us raise awareness until no family has to deal with this!!

Thank you all again and go over and check out our website, (Thanks GF for the help today).

https://www.therozzy.com/#/
You’re a good dude Ben. And this is great to see. This is a great way for your angel to keep helping people. Can’t imagine the hurt you have right now but in the midst of that terrible storm you have still managed to honor her memory in such an honorable way. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2019, 01:01:37 PM »
You’re a good dude Ben. And this is great to see. This is a great way for your angel to keep helping people. Can’t imagine the hurt you have right now but in the midst of that terrible storm you have still managed to honor her memory in such an honorable way.
What this guy said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2019, 07:46:24 PM »
It breaks my heart every day. I get the updates you guys post from the Facebook group TEAMROZLYN, and the battle is heartbreaking. I'm following so many children fighting for their lives, which has resulted in longer pray time for me. My prayers always extend to you and your family. God Bless You All and comfort you.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 08:10:52 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2019, 12:29:26 PM »
Gents, I’m a little late on the update but, I just wanted to let y’all know that we have received our brick and we proudly have it displayed. Again, thank y’all so much, my wife and I are truly humbled and grateful. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2019, 07:54:03 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions