Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Official 2018-19 AU Basketball Thread with NIT Tournament Aspirations!

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Ticky tack call at best.  They had been letting everybody play physical all night which I'm fine with but keep it consistent. 

What a great run for a team that believed in itself and I am reminded of Pat Dye's talk in the locker room after the Tennessee game

Let me tell you how much class we have in a coach.  Which one of us would have been able to stomach being around ANYONE after that game?  Coach Pearl was.  My sister was able to go to the game and after the heartbreak of ours stayed for the TT vs MSU game (GUNS UP!)  When she got back to the team hotel who do you think was hanging around in the lobby thanking all of our family that made the trip?  That's right, coach Pearl.  He is Auburn family and can we really ask for anything else? 
Image result for Bruce Pearl images
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Gut wrenching loss. @AuburnMBB had an incredible year and there’s nothing you can hang your head for. Some things you just can’t control. Try to remember the good things SEC Tourney Champions, First final four since 1984, and doing it all for Chuma. RESPECT. #SECBROTHERS

— Grant Williams (@GrWill2) April 7, 2019
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
The teams that AU whomped in the SEC knew what was happening. It was a phenomenal run. Brought to an end by a miscarriage of justice by the refs. 
Yes, we should have hit more shots, but a basic rules infraction such as that should never have been missed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Gut wrenching loss. @AuburnMBB had an incredible year and there’s nothing you can hang your head for. Some things you just can’t control. Try to remember the good things SEC Tourney Champions, First final four since 1984, and doing it all for Chuma. RESPECT. #SECBROTHERS

— Grant Williams (@GrWill2) April 7, 2019
We went to the Final Four in 1984?  

Nevermind, he's on a roll.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
We went to the Final Four in 1984? 

Nevermind, he's on a roll. 
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Fuck Virginia.  

They're the Joffrey Baratheon of NCAA basketball.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Fuck Virginia. 

They're the Joffrey Baratheon of NCAA basketball. 

I couldn't even stomach to watch last nights game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls

I couldn't even stomach to watch last nights game.
I flipped to it twice in the first half to check the score.  Did the same in the 2nd half but I did watch the last 2 minutes of regulation because it was looking eerily similar to our match up with UVA at the end.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
I flipped to it twice in the first half to check the score.  Did the same in the 2nd half but I did watch the last 2 minutes of regulation because it was looking eerily similar to our match up with UVA at the end.
Reach in foul not called, but easily saw the ball magically graze the pinky finger.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Watched the Bravos and Rockies. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
It's like this and like that and like this.....^^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master

Did they lose?  I like Atlanta to be out of the playoffs by the end of April.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Did they lose?  I like Atlanta to be out of the playoffs by the end of April.
Chizzop this, beyotch.

Image result for Atlanta Chop images
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Chizzop this, beyotch.

You look much lighter in person.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
You look much lighter in person.
Pffffft….I'm at least 3 inches taller than this guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Chizzop this, beyotch.

I've told you time and again to stay out of the tanning beds.  Melanoma is no joking matter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
I've told you time and again to stay out of the tanning beds.  Melanoma is no joking matter.
That's not a tooomah.  My age spots have finally all run together.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Reflect on this for a second.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, playing a sport
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
You forgot one stat.

Fucked by the Officials:  Priceless
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
You forgot one stat.

Fucked by the Officials:  Priceless
Well, a dick in the ass may be a priceless memory for you, but I'ma concentrate on that Final 4.  Thank you very much.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions