Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

CFP Rankings

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: CFP Rankings
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2018, 10:47:02 AM »
I think the announcers have to at least talk about it, especially when UCF has "2017 National Champions" up in bright lights in the stadium.  But I also think Co Chiz and company were pretty straightforward about how unrealistic that is.

But hey, even if it's negative talk, here we all are talking about UCF.  Any publicity is good publicity....unless you're Maryland right now.
That Maryland situation is pretty fucked up, on one hand, you have a BOT that supports the coach and gets reinstated then the President after meeting with all of the different organizations goes all hand of God and fires the coach after 1 day.  I'm really surprised the BoT actually reinstated him quite honestly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2018, 11:00:49 AM »
Looks to be more mental which is at the heart of our problems and Gus not having our team prepared.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2018, 11:13:44 AM »

Don't forget to move your clock back an hour Sunday morning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2018, 11:25:01 AM »
Image result for The Whiff meme
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2018, 01:58:37 PM »
facepalm
Ok. Let me clear this shit up. The joke has long been gotten. It just isn’t funny after attempt number 178. Thought maybe ignoring them would make it go away....but. 

My responses aren’t to K personally in re to ucf. It’s a reaction to their fans. Their AD. Their schedule. The pundits need to put them in a playoff. The playoff committee - the actual thread topic - having them too damn high to begin with. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2018, 02:03:52 PM »
I think the announcers have to at least talk about it, especially when UCF has "2017 National Champions" up in bright lights in the stadium.  But I also think Co Chiz and company were pretty straightforward about how unrealistic that is.

But hey, even if it's negative talk, here we all are talking about UCF.  Any publicity is good publicity....unless you're Maryland right now.

Thats what is so frustrating about the ucf thing. They’re as delusional as I’ve ever seen. They look through a set of lenses no one does. Their resume isn’t even close. What was it you said last page? 127th out of 130 SoS. Yeah crown em. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2018, 02:14:14 PM »
Thats what is so frustrating about the ucf thing. They’re as delusional as I’ve ever seen. They look through a set of lenses no one does. Their resume isn’t even close. What was it you said last page? 127th out of 130 SoS. Yeah crown em.
Temple was the first team with a winning record that they've played this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #67 on: November 02, 2018, 02:19:23 PM »
Ok. Let me clear this shit up. The joke has long been gotten. It just isn’t funny after attempt number 178. Thought maybe ignoring them would make it go away....but.

My responses aren’t to K personally in re to ucf. It’s a reaction to their fans. Their AD. Their schedule. The pundits need to put them in a playoff. The playoff committee - the actual thread topic - having them too damn high to begin with.
Well.  I guess that HANDles it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2018, 02:25:17 PM »
Okay, let's stop with the former UCF linebacker jokes.  He's all right in my book.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #69 on: November 02, 2018, 02:31:30 PM »
Okay, let's stop with the former UCF linebacker jokes.  He's all right in my book.
:rimshot:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #70 on: November 02, 2018, 03:59:54 PM »
Temple was the first team with a winning record that they've played this year.
And Temple lost it's first two games-Villanova and Buffalo. The Owls then reeled off 6 straight victories before succumbing to powerhouse UCF. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #71 on: November 02, 2018, 04:09:00 PM »

facepalm was a hand joke.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #72 on: November 02, 2018, 04:29:48 PM »
This entire thread makes me realize what it must be like to speak Korean and go to a Kimchi place.  You and a few of the waiters know what's going on but the rest of the patrons have no idea.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #73 on: November 03, 2018, 08:19:22 AM »
I'll take a manicure. I don't take my shoes off for anyone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2018, 06:06:23 AM »

I hope that they do get into the playoff somehow.  That’s going to be the only way to shut them up. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2018, 07:18:09 AM »
I hope that they do get into the playoff somehow.  That’s going to be the only way to shut them up.
This is funny coming from you, one of the fans of a program that NEVER EVER SHUTS UP even when your team was trash. Now, you skull drag everyone and bitch about the officiating, or the reporters asking questions, or the board students who leave games early. Bama - home of the 1%, first-world problems.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 07:43:07 AM by The Six »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg