Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

CFP Rankings

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: CFP Rankings
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2018, 02:28:50 PM »
UCF beat Auburn with one hand tied..... yeah.  Let's stop there. 
I think the CFP committee is all screwed up by placing UCF at #12. Apparently one hand doesn't know what the other hand is doing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2018, 02:36:35 PM »
UCF beat Auburn with one hand tied..... yeah.  Let's stop there. 
That’s not saying much. Outside of auburn - who would have been beaten by la tech that day - ucf doesn’t try to play anyone worth a crap.

They walk through a cupcake schedule all year long, get to a bowl against a more talented team who more likely doesn’t wanna be there, wins and then screams how awesome they are. Yeah that’s not how it works. Resumes are built during the season not in bowls. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2018, 03:11:40 PM »
That’s not saying much. Outside of auburn - who would have been beaten by la tech that day - ucf doesn’t try to play anyone worth a crap.

They walk through a cupcake schedule all year long, get to a bowl against a more talented team who more likely doesn’t wanna be there, wins and then screams how awesome they are. Yeah that’s not how it works. Resumes are built during the season not in bowls.
Auburn still should have had enough pride to whip their ass.
I had enough pride to watch!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2018, 03:47:27 PM »

They walk through a cupcake schedule all year long, get to a bowl against a more talented team who more likely doesn’t wanna be there, wins and then screams how awesome they are. Yeah that’s not how it works. Resumes are built during the season not in bowls.
Not like you to whiff as hard as Manny Machado did to end the World Series.  But your knees buckled.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2018, 04:04:31 PM »
Not like you to whiff as hard as Manny Machado did to end the World Series.  But your knees buckled. 
The whiff is thinking ucf has played the same amount of top 25 teams as Boise did.

A bigger whiff to think ucf is legit based off one bowl win against a team that is/was an apparent dumpster fire. 
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 04:06:39 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2018, 04:16:07 PM »
The whiff is thinking ucf has played the same amount of top 25 teams as Boise did.

A bigger whiff to think ucf is legit based off one bowl win against a team that is/was an apparent dumpster fire.
UCF's QB is a game time decision dealing with an undisclosed injury. (He sat out the Oct. 20 game against awful East Carolina and it didn't matter.) If they lose, there's the built-in excuse coming from their loud, obnoxious fan base the morning after.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2018, 04:19:48 PM »

A bigger whiff to think ucf is legit based off one bowl win against a team that is/was an apparent dumpster fire.
Wow.  Strike two.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2018, 04:20:18 PM »

I have to hand it to you.  That was a back hand to the jaw.  You played your hand well.

UCF = #winning 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2018, 04:26:54 PM »
I have to hand it to you.  That was a back hand to the jaw.  You played your hand well.

UCF = #winning
What is the sound of one hand clapping? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2018, 04:28:08 PM »
What is the sound of one hand clapping?
Whoosh Whoosh Whoosh Whoosh...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2018, 04:31:07 PM »
I really have to hand it to y'all this thread has been derailed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2018, 04:52:10 PM »
You can count on one hand the number of top 100 rated defenses UCF has faced this year.  1, Memphis is ranked 92nd in total defense and UCF beat them by 1 point with Milton playing.  Tonight UCF faces a Temple team that's defense is ranked 30th.  Hopefully the streak will end tonight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2018, 04:58:10 PM »
You can count on one hand the number of top 100 rated defenses UCF has faced this year.  1, Memphis is ranked 92nd in total defense and UCF beat them by 1 point with Milton playing.  Tonight UCF faces a Temple team that's defense is ranked 30th.  Hopefully the streak will end tonight.
The only Owl that stands a chance is the Kennesaw State Owl.
HOOTY HOO BITCHES!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2018, 05:02:37 PM »
HOOTY HOO BITCHES!
it's like I don't even know you.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2018, 05:05:52 PM »
it's like I don't even know you. 
I would like to see KSU play someone like UCF. The triple option would be just the thing to put UCF in its place.
I'm not sure the Temple Owl will get it done!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2018, 05:10:15 PM »
I would like to see KSU play someone like UCF. The triple option would be just the thing to put UCF in its place.
These strikeouts are getting out of hand.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2018, 05:13:01 PM »
These strikeouts are getting out of hand. 
Yeah, this place is getting lame.  I think I'll head to Vegas and play those one arm bandits.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2018, 05:14:01 PM »
HOOTY HOO BITCHES!
I like the Kennesaw St Owls.  My nephew was recruited by them last year and I got to go with him on the trip.  Very nice campus and facilities.  Goofy nephew decided he didn't want to play anymore after high school.  I'd sure like to backhand his big goofy ass over that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2018, 05:14:16 PM »
Yeah, this place is getting lame.  I think I'll head to Vegas and play those one arm bandits.
Play a hand of blackjack for me while you're there.  I'll hand you some cash to cover the bets.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2018, 05:17:38 PM »
You can't just hand out victories, they have to be earned on the field.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum