Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Predickshuns Week Whatever

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Predickshuns Week Whatever
« on: October 31, 2018, 04:56:56 PM »
Not a great slate of games this weekend once again, outside the annual:

GAME OF THE CENTURY

One game that might be a bit intriguing now that the playoff rankings have come out, is Notre Dame going to Northwestern. The Mildcats are playing pretty good ball right now and this could be an upset special.  The Golden Homos are 9.5 point favorites.  I'm calling it.

Northwestern  28

Notre Dame  27

(Since I called it, it will probably be a ND blowout by 40.  I'm Nostra Dumbass like that)

Speaking of 40 points, that's how bad a dog Louisville is this weekend facing Clemson.  Not that they were ever a juggernaut, but the Cards have fallen off the cliff after Super Lamar left.  And Clemson is starting to get that shit together and look like one of the few that could go toe to toe with the Tahd.  Just for the hell of it:

Clemson  56

Louisville  10

Fuck Georgia.  No really...fuck em'.  I was in Atlanta this past weekend and that nasty red and black was everywhere with the Florida game going on.  I felt dirty.  Those mangy dawgs go to Lexington to face the #9 Cats.  Bottom line, the UK bubble goes poof. They can't score enough to keep up with FUGA.

Georgia  35

UK  14

GAME OF THE CENTURY:  As everyone has rightly pointed out, this will be the biggest test by far for Bama with regard to facing a really good defense, which LSU has.  What everyone has also aptly pointed to is the question of whether Ed O's boys can score enough to keep up with the Fighting Two'ers.  We know what Bama has and as bad as it pains me to say it, dat boy good.  Real good.  LSU does nothing flashy.  No great skill position guys.  But they're solid across the board on both sides of the ball.

LSU beat us and Florida by dropping six DB's and only blitzing 6 times against us the entire game.  I think they employ that again and trust their guys up front to keep the running game somewhat in check.  I think this one is a lot closer than the 14.5 point spread would indicate.  In the the end, though:

Bama  28

LSU  17

No deep analysis on our game with the Fighting Bonfires. Despite Ole Miss having a putrid D, I like what we did offensively.  Showed some imagination with the play calling.  However, that's the whole ball of wax with Gus' offense.  If they can run the ball, it's like buttah.  If they can't run, it's like a big shit stain in your Fruit of the Looms.  I like GH's take with Texas A&M coming off a horrible loss and we're coming in rested.  If Boobs are back:

Auburn 30

A&M  17

Whatcha' got?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

Re: Predickshuns Week Whatever
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 05:17:34 PM »
Not a great slate of games this weekend once again, outside the annual:

GAME OF THE CENTURY

One game that might be a bit intriguing now that the playoff rankings have come out, is Notre Dame going to Northwestern. The Mildcats are playing pretty good ball right now and this could be an upset special.  The Golden Homos are 9.5 point favorites.  I'm calling it.

Northwestern  28

Notre Dame  27

(Since I called it, it will probably be a ND blowout by 40.  I'm Nostra Dumbass like that)

Speaking of 40 points, that's how bad a dog Louisville is this weekend facing Clemson.  Not that they were ever a juggernaut, but the Cards have fallen off the cliff after Super Lamar left.  And Clemson is starting to get that shit together and look like one of the few that could go toe to toe with the Tahd.  Just for the hell of it:

Clemson  56

Louisville  10

Fuck Georgia.  No really...fuck em'.  I was in Atlanta this past weekend and that nasty red and black was everywhere with the Florida game going on.  I felt dirty.  Those mangy dawgs go to Lexington to face the #9 Cats.  Bottom line, the UK bubble goes poof. They can't score enough to keep up with FUGA.

Georgia  35

UK  14

GAME OF THE CENTURY:  As everyone has rightly pointed out, this will be the biggest test by far for Bama with regard to facing a really good defense, which LSU has.  What everyone has also aptly pointed to is the question of whether Ed O's boys can score enough to keep up with the Fighting Two'ers.  We know what Bama has and as bad as it pains me to say it, dat boy good.  Real good.  LSU does nothing flashy.  No great skill position guys.  But they're solid across the board on both sides of the ball.

LSU beat us and Florida by dropping six DB's and only blitzing 6 times against us the entire game.  I think they employ that again and trust their guys up front to keep the running game somewhat in check.  I think this one is a lot closer than the 14.5 point spread would indicate.  In the the end, though:

Bama  28

LSU  17

No deep analysis on our game with the Fighting Bonfires. Despite Ole Miss having a putrid D, I like what we did offensively.  Showed some imagination with the play calling.  However, that's the whole ball of wax with Gus' offense.  If they can run the ball, it's like buttah.  If they can't run, it's like a big shit stain in your Fruit of the Looms.  I like GH's take with Texas A&M coming off a horrible loss and we're coming in rested.  If Boobs are back:

Auburn 30

A&M  17

Whatcha' got?

smaller font.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 05:19:59 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: Prerichardshuns Week Whatever
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2018, 09:03:01 PM »

Kentucky 23, Georgia 20
Give Kentucky home field advantage, the ability to run, and their defense stuffing Georgia's run game, if they can keep Georgia in 3rd and long, they have a good chance here. Good enough for me to pick them. 

West Virginia 34, Texas 27

Texas gives up yards in the air to everyone (245 ypg). West Virginia's defense isn't great either (give up about 350 a game), but they score points (40 a game). It's a road trip and that matters but I'm picking WVU to get the win and effectively eliminate Texas from the Big 12 race.

Michigan 20, Penn State 9
Michigan is the home team with the superior defense. 

Alabama 38, LSU 13
I predict the home team gets down by too much and has to rely on a steady, but not special QB who just can't get it done against that defense.

Auburn 24, Texas A&M 21
Auburn's offensive line will have to play a game they haven't played in eight tries this year for them to have a chance. With a week off and a healthy Whitlow, I think they can do it. The Tigers' defense is good enough to keep this close. I’m hoping we play inspired football, control the ground game, and get it done.

Notre Dame 28, Northwestern 20
"It's a TRAP!" - Admiril Ackbar, R.I.P.
I expect Notre Dame will spread them out and try to hit runs up the middle, then nail that play action pass a few times to move the sticks.

Washington State 34, Cal 24
Washington State is going to throw the ball 50+ times and the Cal defense better eat their Wheaties. 

« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 07:57:25 AM by The Six »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2018, 12:15:07 PM »
Fuck UGA 31 - 10 UK
Fuck bammer 43 - 13 LSU
aTm 24 - 13 AU
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2018, 01:48:53 PM »
Fuck UGA 31 - 10 UK
Fuck bammer 43 - 13 LSU
aTm 24 - 13 AU
You just described armageddon.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2018, 02:39:48 PM »
The season loses all meaning when you realize no matter what happens - Bama is going to the playoff. Lose to LSU? Don’t go to Atlanta? Doesn’t matter. That the part that sucks most. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2018, 02:48:13 PM »
The season loses all meaning when you realize no matter what happens - Bama is going to the playoff. Lose to LSU? Don’t go to Atlanta? Doesn’t matter. That the part that sucks most.
I feel you. I'm choosing to just put hope in Auburn turning things around, beating TAMU and then getting ready to fuck Georgia. Bama is gonna Bama no matter what so I don't need to watch them. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2018, 04:04:54 PM »
Fuck UGA 31 - 10 UK
Fuck bammer 43 - 13 LSU
aTm 24 - 13 AU
The ugly truth.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GH2001

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2018, 04:09:12 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2018, 04:18:08 PM »
I feel you. I'm choosing to just put hope in Auburn turning things around, beating TAMU and then getting ready to fuck Georgia. Bama is gonna Bama no matter what so I don't need to watch them.
Hope.  That shit is overplayed.   How'd it work out last time anyway?  

In all seriousness?  A team that can't muster anything against probably the most pathetic Tennessee team of all time -- AT HOME -- with shit still to play for?  It's beneath the sewer level suckage.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2018, 04:20:43 PM »
FUGA ($1 to Snaggs)  31
UK                             27
Mildcats take it to the mutts early and threaten to blow them out...then a pick 6 starts a mutt comeback.  They break a 66 yard run for the win with :31 on the clock.

THE GREATEST TEAM EVAR SINCE 1992   59
URINE BOMBS FOR EVERYONE!!!              23

IS THAT JOE MONTANA?      26
IS THAT JOE MANTEGNA?    15
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2018, 06:17:29 PM »
Hope.  That shit is overplayed.  How'd it work out last time anyway? 

In all seriousness?  A team that can't muster anything against probably the most pathetic Tennessee team of all time -- AT HOME -- with shit still to play for?  It's beneath the sewer level suckage. 

Youre kind of helping my ucf argument dude. We got our shit kicked in at home by Tennessee. They had a losing streak to every team in the conf when that happened. Since the iron bowl, beating us isnt exactly hard. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2018, 09:35:53 AM »
I forgot one. 

Army vs. Air Force. Super hate in this rivalry. Air Force will not be able to handle the Army option all game. 

Army 34, Air Force 21
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2018, 01:56:20 PM »
I forgot one.

Army vs. Air Force. Super hate in this rivalry. Air Force will not be able to handle the Army option all game.

Army 34, Air Force 21
We need some of Army's undersized linemen. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions