Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pretty much sums up how I feel

Pretty much sums up how I feel
« on: October 07, 2008, 09:50:42 AM »
This was a shot taken at Rich Rodriguez on College Football News.  Substitute Franklin for Rodriguez and you'll understand why we shouldn't buy into the "I don't have the players I need" argument.

Paul Johnson stepped in at Georgia Tech with no pieces in place whatsoever to properly run his option attack. Somehow, he has his team ranking fifth in the nation and tops in the AC, in rushing averaging 290 yards per game. His Yellow Jackets are 4-1 with a win over Boston College and victories the last two weeks over Mississippi State and Duke by a combined score of 65 to 7. Meanwhile, Michigan is averaging 123 rushing yards per game and needed a miracle/Wisconsin gag to be 2-2 before getting ripped up by Illinois. Either Johnson is truly special, or Rodriguez’s team isn’t making the transition as quickly as it probably should be. It might be both.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.