Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Frosh Reported?

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Frosh Reported?
« on: June 01, 2018, 12:20:49 PM »
Was curious when the new kids show up on campus and can't find anything other than an oblique reference here:

The former Cordova star signed with Auburn in February and reports to the Plains on Monday.

https://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2018/05/former_cordova_star_kolbi_fuqu.html

That article was dated May 24, so presumably the "Monday" in question was Memorial Day.  Was that the entire class or just this kid's plan?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Frosh Reported?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 01:45:55 PM »
I believe that all players report at the same time now. NCAA rule, i remember the change.

But I don’t know what day that is. Maybe he just moved to auburn and didn’t actually report.

But I will ask Gus and let you know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 06:09:03 PM »
Don't some of the kids start in summer semester just to get a jump start on school?  I don't think the football team "reports" until about a month prior to first game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2018, 01:00:55 AM »
There's no time to report for summer.  The coaches are supposed to have limited/if any contact with them practice-wise.  I'm quite sure the coaches want them all on campus as early as possible for workouts, "Voluntary drills" and just generally gellin' like a felon with the established players.

Okay, on another note.  Read an article today that said Big Kat Bryant, who played DE at 6'5" 224 this past season, is playing exclusively at Buck and has bulked up to 253.

Holy damn, I honestly can't remember a time in AU foosball when we had this many boy dog, in your fucking face athletes across our front 7.  Nick Coe is a back up and he may be the best sumbitch on the field.  These guys are nasty.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2018, 09:44:02 PM »
There's no time to report for summer.  The coaches are supposed to have limited/if any contact with them practice-wise.  I'm quite sure the coaches want them all on campus as early as possible for workouts, "Voluntary drills" and just generally gellin' like a felon with the established players.

Okay, on another note.  Read an article today that said Big Kat Bryant, who played DE at 6'5" 224 this past season, is playing exclusively at Buck and has bulked up to 253.

Holy damn, I honestly can't remember a time in AU foosball when we had this many boy dog, in your fucking face athletes across our front 7.  Nick Coe is a back up and he may be the best sumbitch on the field.  These guys are nasty.
^^Drunk post.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

wesfau2

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2018, 08:59:57 AM »
Cause for concern?

Defensive linemen Coynis Miller and Kayode Oladele, wide receiver Anthony Schwartz and punter Arryn Siposs have yet to enroll in classes while the remainder of the Tigers' 2018 class has already arrived on campus and is partaking in summer workouts...

It's unclear why Miller, a four-star defensive tackle out of Jackson-Olin, and Oladele, a four-star defensive end out of Miami, have yet to arrive on campus.

https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2018/06/auburn_awaiting_4_signees.html#incart_river_index

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2018, 09:45:15 AM »
Miller was the guy I wanted most in this class.  (Which means he'll be a bust)  We need to keep the pipeline of bad ass D-linemen coming.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2018, 06:23:27 PM »
Miller was the guy I wanted most in this class.  (Which means he'll be a bust)  We need to keep the pipeline of bad ass D-linemen coming.
Same here. Coynis on D and Schwartz on O.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2018, 10:25:14 AM »
Cause for concern?

Defensive linemen Coynis Miller and Kayode Oladele, wide receiver Anthony Schwartz and punter Arryn Siposs have yet to enroll in classes while the remainder of the Tigers' 2018 class has already arrived on campus and is partaking in summer workouts...

It's unclear why Miller, a four-star defensive tackle out of Jackson-Olin, and Oladele, a four-star defensive end out of Miami, have yet to arrive on campus.

https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2018/06/auburn_awaiting_4_signees.html#incart_river_index
Hammer coming.:ruhroh:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2018, 11:29:54 PM »
O Bla Di O Bla Da not enrolling at Auburn. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2018, 09:13:08 AM »
O Bla Di O Bla Da not enrolling at Auburn.
Since this post is (unsurprisingly) unhelpful:

Auburn has lost a member of its signing class for a second year in a row.
Defensive end signee Kayode Oladele confirmed he won't be enrolling at Auburn.
A 4-star prospect, Oladele did not play his senior season at Champagnat Catholic due to eligibility problems with his visa.
Oladele, who first told SEC Country he wouldn't be enrolling at Auburn, said he is considering other colleges to join for the fall.
Auburn has two other signees, Arryn Siposs and Coynis Miller, who still have yet to arrive on campus.
The loss of Oladele puts Auburn at 84 projected scholarship players for 2018.

https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2018/07/defensive_line_signee_kayode_o.html#incart_river_index

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2018, 09:17:48 AM »
And to wash that taste outcha mouth:

Four-star defensive tackle signee Coynis Miller from Jackson-Olin High School in Birmingham is set to be able to enroll at Auburn around August 1, his high school coach told AL.com.

"He needed two more classes this summer," Jackson-Olin coach Tim Vakakes said. "He's already finished one and he's got one more to go. And as soon as he gets done with that one, he will be reporting later this month, August 1. But he's got everything lined up."

https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2018/07/auburn_4-star_signee_set_to_en.html#incart_river_index

Clean up in Snags' pants, please.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2018, 04:45:56 PM »
Kayode Oladele
Ohh la la la life goes on.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

chinook

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2018, 04:53:01 PM »
Kayode Oladele
Strong-Side Defensive End, Class of 2018
6'5", 245 lbs — From Miami, FL (Champagnat Catholic - Hialeah) will not be enrolling

https://247sports.com/Article/2018-football-signee-says-he-will-not-attend-Auburn-119686000/

thanks! Scoop.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2018, 04:58:21 PM »

Four-star defensive tackle signee Coynis Miller from Jackson-Olin High School in Birmingham is set to be able to enroll at Auburn around August 1, his high school coach told AL.com.

"He needed two more classes this summer," Jackson-Olin coach Tim Vakakes said. "He's already finished one and he's got one more to go. And as soon as he gets done with that one, he will be reporting later this month, August 1. But he's got everything lined up."

https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2018/07/auburn_4-star_signee_set_to_en.html#incart_river_index

Can't wait to see Coitus Miller in the backfield this fall.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2018, 05:02:06 PM »
thanks! Scoop.
I'm like the New York Times just now discovering the surrender cobra. Tuesday can suck it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2018, 03:12:51 PM »

Boom Mutha Fucka YEEEAAAHHH!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2018, 10:12:25 AM »
I'm sure Coitus ($1 to Buzz) has been doing the workouts Russell sent him, but I'd much rather he was on campus training.  However, he'll surely redshirt with the depth we have on the D-line. That'll give him a year plus to get SEC skrong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2018, 06:36:43 PM »
I'm sure Coitus ($1 to Buzz) has been doing the workouts Russell sent him, but I'd much rather he was on campus training.  However, he'll surely redshirt with the depth we have on the D-line. That'll give him a year plus to get SEC skrong.
I want to see him in action this year, but only in 4 games, then redshirt him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2018, 07:06:27 PM »
I want to see him in action this year, but only in 4 games, then redshirt him.
True...True
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions