Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Disappoint to see no annual “thank you for your service” from Snags

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
And then an inappropriate “happy” greeting.

But on a serious note, even if it’s not the day to do it, thank you to those who served. And especially, thank you to those who gave the ultimate sacrifice. They are heroes beyond measure. Whether they intended to be or not.

Let us remember them, today.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
It isn't really that hard. Unless you're WT
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
It isn't really that hard. Unless you're WT
^^^This.
I stay hard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
We "thank" vets for service on Veterans Day. 

We "remember" those who died in service on Memorial Day. 

No one "remembered" on Memorial Day is here to read this. (Not that they would anyway. Fees too damn high just like the rent.)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Had a great uncle die in WWII. On Memorial Day, we honor those who gave all.  This is a picture of my Great Uncle F.C. "Buck" Cost, my Grandmamas  brother.  He was a Motor Mechanic for the US Navy in the Leyte Gulf, Philippine Islands during WWII when a Kamikaze struck his ship.  F.C. was in the bowels of the ship when the bomb went down the shaft which tragically sunk the ship.  He went down with his ship and crew-mates.   He was 22.  Leyte was the largest Naval Battle in WWII and arguably history.  Over 2,800 allied forces perished during the battle.  The Japanese lost 12,500 forces in the battle.  

God bless all the families who lost loved ones during this war and in any US war or conflict.  And God Bless America.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.