Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Miss U.S. Okay...Like Aaaa...

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Miss U.S. Okay...Like Aaaa...
« on: May 21, 2018, 09:49:11 PM »
Snagette has been a pageant nut for-evah.  She and her mom and a couple of her friends are always on the phone throughout the Miss. U.S.A....Miss Universe...Miss Bronze....Miss What-The-Fuck-Ever....critiquing their dresses, their walk, their answers, all of it.  I go to another room.  Tonight, the Miss U.S.A. is on she has it up loud.  I'm hearing a constant barrage of #MeToo...Black Lives Matter...Women...Trump bad...etc.

So they get to the 5 finalists and it's the Q&A session.  I actually got up and said "I have to see how political this gets."  The questions have been all about sexual assault...women's rights and then the Koo-Day Grah happens.  The question to one of them is "In the last Presidential election, 1/3 of the women in this country did not vote.  Why do you think that is?"

Answer:  I don't know why that was but I think that women should be allowed to vote.  Women are smart and they can express their views and I believe women should be allowed to get out and vote."

That was a quick paraphrase, but one thing is 100% truth.  She said twice that women should be allowed to vote.  I stood up, walked to the computer and typed the above.  This country is fooked...as if you didn't know that already.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Miss U.S. Okay...Like Aaaa...
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 11:50:27 PM »
The Constitution should be required reading!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2018, 12:13:03 AM »
Was she hot?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2018, 12:35:21 AM »
I’ll grab her by the pussy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2018, 09:09:20 AM »
I’ll grab her by the pussy.
The contest girl or Snagette?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2018, 09:12:54 AM »
The contest girl or Snagette?
I guess you’re trying to be funny but I’d never just obnoxiously grab miss America contestants by the pussy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2018, 09:53:12 AM »
Snagette has been a pageant nut for-evah.  She and her mom and a couple of her friends are always on the phone throughout the Miss. U.S.A....Miss Universe...Miss Bronze....Miss What-The-fudge-Ever....critiquing their dresses, their walk, their answers, all of it.  I go to another room.  Tonight, the Miss U.S.A. is on she has it up loud.  I'm hearing a constant barrage of #MeToo...Black Lives Matter...Women...Trump bad...etc.

So they get to the 5 finalists and it's the Q&A session.  I actually got up and said "I have to see how political this gets."  The questions have been all about sexual assault...women's rights and then the Koo-Day Grah happens.  The question to one of them is "In the last Presidential election, 1/3 of the women in this country did not vote.  Why do you think that is?"

Answer:  I don't know why that was but I think that women should be allowed to vote.  Women are smart and they can express their views and I believe women should be allowed to get out and vote."

That was a quick paraphrase, but one thing is 100% truth.  She said twice that women should be allowed to vote.  I stood up, walked to the computer and typed the above.  This country is fooked...as if you didn't know that already.
You, sir, are a horrible misogynist, just like your President!  I would love to see women finally get the right to vote and I think it's high time for such a change in this country.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2018, 10:04:10 AM »
That's the answer that convinces you that the pageant scholars aren't going to pull this country into a new gilded age?

Sir, clearly you have forgotten the Einstein of pageant girls:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2018, 10:04:57 AM »
You, sir, are a horrible misogynist, just like your President!  I would love to see women finally get the right to vote and I think it's high time for such a change in this country.
I'll bet you'd be in favor of colored people coming to your front door or drinking out of the same water fountain, too.  Never happen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2018, 10:11:06 AM »
That's the answer that convinces you that the pageant scholars aren't going to pull this country into a new gilded age?

Aaahh....the classics.  What's funny is we look at our youth today in so many instances and weep for the future.  Well, this was 11 years ago so welcome to the future. 
Here was another answer offering a sound solution to a growing problem.
Question 2, from Miss North Carolina: â€œSexual assault is an issue at universities across the United States. What do you believe can be done to better protect women on college campuses?”
Miss Florida, Genesis Davila: “I believe college campuses should have different groups and activities where women can self-defend themselves, and that would be opportunities for them to be able to make it better.”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2018, 10:24:33 AM »

I differ with you on quite a few political opinions but I would have never guessed that you would not support the U.S. American’s education system working for the common good of South Africa and the Iraq. And such as.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2018, 10:25:49 AM »
Aaahh....the classics.  What's funny is we look at our youth today in so many instances and weep for the future.  Well, this was 11 years ago so welcome to the future.
Here was another answer offering a sound solution to a growing problem.
Question 2, from Miss North Carolina: “Sexual assault is an issue at universities across the United States. What do you believe can be done to better protect women on college campuses?”
Miss Florida, Genesis Davila: “I believe college campuses should have different groups and activities where women can self-defend themselves, and that would be opportunities for them to be able to make it better.”
So, Miss Florida is black?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2018, 04:22:34 PM »

I believe that US Americans and the education of and in such as Iraq and of the such as. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2018, 10:06:08 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2018, 06:26:57 PM »

She grew up:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2018, 08:03:32 PM »
I believe that US Americans and the education of and in such as Iraq and of the such as.
She could be the next POTUS...she's already smarter than Trump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2018, 08:56:43 PM »
She could be the next POTUS...she's already smarter than Trump.
Oooh. You burned us on that one Beavis!
Heh heh. Heh heh...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2018, 01:13:32 AM »
Oooh. You burned us on that one Beavis!
Heh heh. Heh heh...
The truth sometimes hurts. Sorry, not sorry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs