Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bitter old fool

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Bitter old fool
« on: May 06, 2018, 11:52:24 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/06/mccain-says-trump-should-skip-his-funeral-wants-pence-to-attend.html

Remind me again who's petty?  Who's an asshole?  Oh yeah.  The fake Republican McCain.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Bitter old fool
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2018, 10:12:34 PM »
Has he actually worked this year?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2018, 06:29:41 AM »
I'm guessing that he didn't appreciate it when Trump disrespected the military on a few occasions, including POWs and insulted or mocked McCain nearly every chance he got, even after the McCain family asked him to stop, as they go through his remaining days.

Then you have the brain dead Alt-Right Trump supporters claiming that his brain cancer is God's way of punishing him for not getting in line with Trump (fucking pieces of garbage).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2018, 08:31:19 AM »
I'm guessing that he didn't appreciate it when Trump disrespected the military on a few occasions, including POWs and insulted or mocked McCain nearly every chance he got, even after the McCain family asked him to stop, as they go through his remaining days.

Then you have the brain dead Alt-Right Trump supporters claiming that his brain cancer is God's way of punishing him for not getting in line with Trump (fucking pieces of garbage).
McCain broke the trust of the people who elected him and the party that supported him.  He chose the establishment over what is best for the country and what the people want.  He aligned himself with Clinton, Obama, Hollywood and the lunatic left.  He used his position to try to undermine candidate Trump in an effort to preserve the elite power structure.  When that failed he took every opportunity to undermine the president, to derail his efforts and to denigrate the man (and those who voted for him) — even amid incontrovertible evidence that Trump’s way is working on both a domestic and foreign way while Mccain’s Fake republican appeasement is and was an abject failure.  I’m sure it galls his crusty old ass to watch Trump win when all mccain ever did was emanate gas from his face hole and cower.  
The second half of your babble is untrue.  Not happening.  You made that up.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2018, 10:15:49 AM »
The mere fact that losers like prowler defend and support mccain proves Trumps point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2018, 11:44:17 AM »
McCain broke the trust of the people who elected him and the party that supported him.  He chose the establishment over what is best for the country and what the people want.  He aligned himself with Clinton, Obama, Hollywood and the lunatic left.  He used his position to try to undermine candidate Trump in an effort to preserve the elite power structure.  When that failed he took every opportunity to undermine the president, to derail his efforts and to denigrate the man (and those who voted for him) — even amid incontrovertible evidence that Trump’s way is working on both a domestic and foreign way while Mccain’s Fake republican appeasement is and was an abject failure.  I’m sure it galls his crusty old ass to watch Trump win when all mccain ever did was emanate gas from his face hole and cower.  
I would give this 100 likes if I could.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2018, 05:58:41 PM »
I would give this 100 likes if I could.
Even I don’t have enough accounts to do this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2018, 07:48:00 PM »
The fact that McCain continues to choose Country over party is the reason why I choose to support him. But seeing that you and others here choose party over Country, I can see why it would seem to y'all that McCain is in the wrong.

As for my last part, in my previous post...look it up yourself or read this article. (It takes a true piece of garbage to mock brain cancer).

http://www.newsweek.com/mccain-cancer-trump-supporters-terrible-639834
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 07:51:36 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2018, 10:23:24 PM »
The fact that McCain continues to choose Country over party is the reason why I choose to support him. But seeing that you and others here choose party over Country, I can see why it would seem to y'all that McCain is in the wrong.

As for my last part, in my previous post...look it up yourself or read this article. (It takes a true piece of garbage to mock brain cancer).

http://www.newsweek.com/mccain-cancer-trump-supporters-terrible-639834
McCain is a democrat in sheep's clothing.  He consistently works against what's good for the country.  He's a fraud. He's been in the wrong for years. 
And you post Newsweek quoting 4chan.  I'd call you a moron but that's a given these days.  Besides, the m, o, r and n are fading on my keyboard from having to correctly call you that all those many times before. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2018, 10:34:10 PM »
Vlad mad when first read title thread.

Thought you were make fun Snags.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2018, 12:19:38 AM »
Party over country?

Shit, my party's president is the reason this country is currently kicking ass! 

So hell yeah I choose my party! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2018, 12:01:25 AM »
McCain is a democrat in sheep's clothing.  He consistently works against what's good for the country.  He's a fraud. He's been in the wrong for years.
And you post Newsweek quoting 4chan.  I'd call you a moron but that's a given these days.  Besides, the m, o, r and n are fading on my keyboard from having to correctly call you that all those many times before.
Regardless of where it comes from, Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, 4Chan, the X...it doesn't change the fact that they're Trump supporters claiming that McCain's Brain Cancer is because God is punishing him for not getting behind Trump, just like I previously stated.
It must be tiresome being wrong as much as you are. Sad!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2018, 12:03:50 AM »
Regardless of where it comes from, Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, 4Chan, the X...it doesn't change the fact that they're Trump supporters claiming that McCain's Brain Cancer is because God is punishing him for not getting behind Trump, just like I previously stated.
Your side is worse. You trying to act pious is  even more  pathetic!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2018, 12:13:54 AM »
Your side is worse. You trying to act pious is  even more  pathetic!
What's pathetic is your "whataboutism". No one is talking about what others have said about someone else. The discussion is about Trump, his ignorant sheep and their comments towards McCain.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2018, 07:21:44 AM »
What's pathetic is your "whataboutism". No one is talking about what others have said about someone else. The discussion is about Trump, his ignorant sheep and their comments towards McCain.
I appreciate McCain’s service in the military. And I’m not just blowing smoke. I really do. 
Any POW has my respect. He’s more of a man than all of us here combined, imo.
At the same time, I believe he’s capitalized off of the POW thing and has ridden that horse until now. That horse is dead.
His failed presidential campaign and last few terms in office will leave an embarrassing legacy.
Kaos’s thread title is apropos.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2018, 09:43:39 AM »
No.  They are trolls on the Internet.  You have no idea if they are "Trump supporters" or anything else.  They're probably fake Russians from troll farms.  

Plus it's 4Chan where the outrageous is celebrated and nothing is as it appears.  

In today's world some hack can invent a story and go online to some oddball site somewhere and find "comments" that appear to support whatever fabrication they're creating.  A five minute tour of the al.com comments section proves that.  

Your bleating that "trump supporters claim..." simply doesn't hold water.  It's what some sick liberal journalist wants to be true and therefore created.  And you fell for it.  
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 09:48:07 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2018, 11:29:24 PM »
He is definitely a bleater!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2018, 01:17:46 AM »
No.  They are trolls on the Internet.  You have no idea if they are "Trump supporters" or anything else.  They're probably fake Russians from troll farms.  

Plus it's 4Chan where the outrageous is celebrated and nothing is as it appears.  

In today's world some hack can invent a story and go online to some oddball site somewhere and find "comments" that appear to support whatever fabrication they're creating.  A five minute tour of the al.com comments section proves that.  

Your bleating that "trump supporters claim..." simply doesn't hold water.  It's what some sick liberal journalist wants to be true and therefore created.  And you fell for it.  
It takes a few seconds to scroll through the comments on Facebook to see similar posts. Posts like "McCain should be hung, God is doing the job that we failed to do." among others. The fact remains that some Trumpets have said some things that are pretty bad. You do realize we're talking about the Harvey Updyke type...the majority of bama fans are also part of the Red Elephant party.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2018, 07:42:39 AM »
I think some of y'all are just mad at McCain because he felt the obligation to hand over very sensitive information to the FBI director. The information was originally funded by the conservative website Washington Free Beacon and later funded by the DNC and the Hillary campaign...the Steele dossier.

McCain also stated, any risk that the President was compromised by Russia has to be investigated.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2018, 09:13:30 AM »
I think some of y'all are just mad at McCain because he felt the obligation to hand over very sensitive information to the FBI director. The information was originally funded by the conservative website Washington Free Beacon and later funded by the DNC and the Hillary campaign...the Steele dossier.

McCain also stated, any risk that the President was compromised by Russia has to be investigated.
I'm not "mad at McCain." 
I'm disgusted at what he turned out to be.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions