Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bitter old fool

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Bitter old fool
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2018, 07:03:08 PM »
^^ignorant alt right^^
I would’ve sworn GH smoked pot.

I’m glad you told me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2018, 11:49:58 PM »
Trump will now get a chance to skip the rino’s funeral.
He's banned from the funeral. Banned from 2 funerals now (he has something in common with the Westboro Baptist morons)...he was also banned from the Royal Wedding.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 11:53:46 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2018, 12:19:53 AM »
He's banned from the funeral. Banned from 2 funerals now (he has something in common with the Westboro Baptist morons)...he was also banned from the Royal Wedding.
Hey dumbass, if Trump wanted to go, he would go. You don't BAN the president of the US. Freaking snowflake libtard!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2018, 10:07:53 AM »
Trump is so smart.  

No win for him in McCain's death.  He gushes praise he'd be attacked by the left as being a hypocrite.  He does nothing, he's attacked by the left and right as being insensitive.  There's nothing he could possibly do to appease anyone.  

So he does exactly what he should do and offers condolences to the family, refraining from the sham effusive plaudits being spewed by so many others.  The left is predictably outraged to the point of pissing their diapers.  

I applaud the honesty. I lost respect for McCain. I'm sorry his family is hurting, but I got other things to do.  Glad Trump isn't a fraud.  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2018, 10:36:40 AM »
What's not true?  That he was captured and held for years?

Quit being obtuse. You know exactly what I mean. 

The romanticizing of the “war hero”. The story gets better every year. Except - none of his fellow soldiers agree with it. McCain - in public service - was a vengeful opportunist. He did it in the navy and as a senator. 

Again - feel bad for anyone with that disease. Nothing personal. But his track record in service is nothing I will contribute to romanticizing. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2018, 10:38:42 AM »
^^ignorant alt right^^
The village bottom dwelling idiot calling anyone else ignorant is comedy gold. I’ll turn a mirror on you here and say, maybe you should do some research. You know, from something other than huffington post, mother jones or Rachel Maddox. Try real interviews with people he served with. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2018, 11:05:36 AM »
Quit being obtuse. You know exactly what I mean.

The romanticizing of the “war hero”. The story gets better every year. Except - none of his fellow soldiers agree with it. McCain - in public service - was a vengeful opportunist. He did it in the navy and as a senator.

Again - feel bad for anyone with that disease. Nothing personal. But his track record in service is nothing I will contribute to romanticizing.
I dunno, man.  Even if the story is padded with time, he still was an unwilling guest of an enemy army for an extended time.

That's worthy of some respect, even if the guy was a warmongering shitbag.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2018, 11:09:36 AM »
I dunno, man.  Even if the story is padded with time, he still was an unwilling guest of an enemy army for an extended time.

So he is a survivor, but no hero.  Heroes typically SAVE someone, not sell them out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2018, 11:14:09 AM »
So he is a survivor, but no hero.  Heroes typically SAVE someone, not sell them out.
Did I use the word "hero" anywhere in my post?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2018, 11:25:15 AM »
I, I will be King

And you, you will be Queen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2018, 11:29:25 AM »
Did I use the word "hero" anywhere in my post?
Only the whole liberal world is using it.

The liberal world is lamenting the loss of one of its own!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2018, 11:35:21 AM »
Only the whole liberal world is using it.

The liberal world is lamenting the loss of one of its own!
So, I didn't throw the word out there?

Then don't bring it and drop it at my feet like my neighbor's dumbfuck golden retriever.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2018, 11:51:27 AM »

Then don't bring it and drop it at my feet like my neighbor's dumbfuck golden retriever.
It was brought up in the conversation. Try to keep up.

Liberals, one = the same.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2018, 12:51:05 PM »

Even though I’m hoping to be able to wrestle with Wes at an x gate this season (naked),  he’s right about this.

l’m in complete agreement with the writing of our most conservative and eloquent writer, k. But I do add my appreciation for the man’s service.

and I get where GH is coming from. McCain rode that horse a loooooong time . Still, he was a POW. He has my undying appreciation.

but I’m still coming after you Wes. Dizzy and fat. And naked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

wesfau2

« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2018, 01:05:42 PM »
It was brought up in the conversation. Try to keep up.

Liberals, one = the same.
I didn't fucking say it, so your post was garbage.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2018, 01:27:54 PM »

Easy there big guy...Why you wanna hate on the dog? 
Wait, nevermind, Goldens are dumb as fuck.  Loveable, but dumb as fuck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2018, 01:32:18 PM »
Easy there big guy...Why you wanna hate on the dog? 
Wait, nevermind, Goldens are dumb as fuck.  Loveable, but dumb as fuck.
He's a sweet boy, but he ain't whatcha call "college material."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2018, 03:00:12 PM »
It was a valid post in context of the whole conversation.
Draw yourself a bath, put some epsom salts in there and soak that thing. Your vaginal swelling will go down eventually.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2018, 07:46:42 PM »
I, I will be King

And you, you will be Queen
I noticed your hussel. And I likey. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2018, 07:53:43 PM »
Ok. I’ll work with you here. Unlike prowler who just spews shit. 

The pow part and the torture. Absolutely. I get it. I’ll respect someone who endures that. It’s an easy thing to backseat drive. Seriously I get that. 

Its the god like status he gets now from the media and the constant noble hero rhetoric that chaps my ass. Much of it simply due to his ardent anti trump stances. The media otherwise has no reason to really like the guy as evidenced by the scathing editorial in the NYT late 2008 right before the election. 

From the aircraft carrier incident to the very reason he was shot down to turning into “songbird” to his vengeful behavior in the senate when he based votes off vendettas and not the best interest of the electorate - I loathe his professional track record. 

I get what you’re saying but we can just respectfully disagree here. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE