Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
STILL no credit
« on: April 29, 2018, 10:03:08 PM »
Isis has been neutralized.  
North Korea has been brought to heel. 
The economy has been salvaged. 

Had Obama in his eight years or that Clinton shrew in her first two managed ONE of those accomplishments, much less all three, either would be hailed as the greatest statesman in the history of this country.  

Trump?  They can't bear to give him the credit he deserves.  

GOAT so far. 

Better than Lincoln. Better than any Roosevelt. Better than Kennedy.  At least as good as Reagan.  None of them had to deal with as much press vitriol (except maybe Lincoln). 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: STILL no credit
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2018, 10:26:19 PM »
I just assumed that this thread was about Snags trying to get a new cell phone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2018, 10:49:49 PM »
I just assumed that this thread was about Snags trying to get a new cell phone.
I'ma bust a Verizon bitch up in here. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2018, 08:51:02 AM »
China playing fair on trade and Korea ending their "war" with a meeting on the DMZ line is just huge. Never thought I'd see either in my lifetime. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2018, 10:46:31 AM »
China playing fair on trade and Korea ending their "war" with a meeting on the DMZ line is just huge. Never thought I'd see either in my lifetime.
Butt. Butt. STORMY....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2018, 12:27:53 PM »
My best sources explain the budget deal as a defeat that Trump begrudgingly signed. Opens the door for Dems to spend like it's 2025 when they get one of theirs back in there.
Beyond that he has far exceeded other presidents in just a quarter of a term.
Jeff Sessions appointment.
Only two negatives.

GDP as historically pointed out grows moreso with separate houses so losing control of congress maybe not the worst thing.
China loves American products and its thought that Trump will win them over bigtime.

Kudos to Rand Paul for two major assists when the votes weren't there.

Then there's this.
Trump believes knock-knock jokes are supreme. He doesn't really understand humor.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2018, 05:40:59 PM »
Isis has been neutralized.  
North Korea has been brought to heel.
The economy has been salvaged.

Better than Lincoln. Better than any Roosevelt. Better than Kennedy.  At least as good as Reagan.  None of them had to deal with as much press vitriol (except maybe Lincoln).
Thanks to Russia
Thanks to China (Dennis Rodman had more to do with Korea coming together than Trump)
The economy was already being salvaged under Obama.
Trump as good as Reagan...better than Lincoln, Roosevelt, and Kennedy? You forgot your crazy pills yesterday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2018, 06:21:43 PM »
Thanks to Russia
Thanks to China (Dennis Rodman had more to do with Korea coming together than Trump)
Trump as good as Reagan...better than Lincoln, Roosevelt, and Kennedy? You forgot your crazy pills yesterday.
Hang in there. Keep hope alive. Shout it from the rooftops. Impeachment is coming. 
Freaking idiot. Come back and post when you join the world of success!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

chinook

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2018, 02:24:50 PM »
Thanks to Russia
pffft.
haha.
ughhh no in regards to the important indices and the rest has been accelerated.
remains to be seen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2018, 02:06:35 AM »
pffft.
haha.
ughhh no in regards to the important indices and the rest has been accelerated.
remains to be seen.
Pfffttt all you want. But the facts remain.

If you believe that trashing talking North Korea, trying to get China to "talk sense to them", telling your now former Secretary of State (Rex Tillerson) that it's a waste of time trying to negotiate with "Little Rocket Man", calling Kim Jong Un "Little Rocket Man", "short and fat"...oh yeah and threatening nuclear war is grounds for a Nobel Peace prize (then that prize goes into the garbage next to the Heisman after Ingram "won it"). Also, I wasn't joking when I said that Dennis Rodman had more to do with the Korea peace talks than Trump did (If you don't believe me, do your own research).

The statement was "the economy has been salvaged"...The economy was climbing under Obama (he's the one that actually had to salvage it from Clinton and Bush). All Trump has to do is not fuck it up. But, looking at his cabinet (the ones that haven't been fired)...not fucking up will be a accomplishment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2018, 12:21:12 PM »
Please come back when you posted a "fact"!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2018, 06:01:50 PM »
Please come back when you posted a "fact"!
When this become rule?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2018, 07:33:54 AM »
As for North Korea "coming to heel"...the mountain that they were testing their nuclear weapons collapsed, pretty sure that had A LOT to do with their stopping nuclear testing. Plus, Kim Jong Un has stated that no more tests are needed. But, we've heard this before. Let's take a trip down memory lane shall we.

In 1985, North Korea signed the UN Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty.

In 1992, North Korea signed a treaty with South Korea whereby both promised not to pursue nuclear weapons.

In 1994, North Korea signed a treaty with the U.S. promising to freeze and dismantle its nuclear program in exchange for aid (millions of people starved to death in North Korea in the 1990's as the result of a horrendous famine). It was discovered in 2002 that North Korea had been operating a secret nuclear program in violation of the 1994 treaty.

In 2005, following the Six Party Talks, North Korea formally agreed to give up its nuclear program in exchange for energy aid and new trade oppoetunities with the other 5 members of the talks (China, Russia, Japan, South Korea, and the U.S.); North Korea successfully tests its first nuclear warhead in 2006, violating the terms of this agreement. Six Party talks continue to try to resolve the situation until 2008, when they finally break down.

In 2010, North Korea issued a statement saying it would be party to non-proliferation and disarmament "on equal footing with other nuclear weapon states."

In 2011, Kim Jong Il agrees in negotiations with Dmitry Medvedev (Russia) to halt the nuclear weapons program; there are talks about bringing back the Six Party negotiations.

In 2012, North Korea agreed to temporarily stop testing and operation of a Uranium enrichment facility in exchange for food aid from the U.S. The U.S. withdrew food aid when it discovered North Korea was still operating these facilities.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2018, 08:17:34 AM »
As for North Korea "coming to heel"...the mountain that they were testing their nuclear weapons collapsed, pretty sure that had A LOT to do with their stopping nuclear testing. Plus, Kim Jong Un has stated that no more tests are needed. But, we've heard this before. Let's take a trip down memory lane shall we.

In 1985, North Korea signed the UN Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty.

In 1992, North Korea signed a treaty with South Korea whereby both promised not to pursue nuclear weapons.

In 1994, North Korea signed a treaty with the U.S. promising to freeze and dismantle its nuclear program in exchange for aid (millions of people starved to death in North Korea in the 1990's as the result of a horrendous famine). It was discovered in 2002 that North Korea had been operating a secret nuclear program in violation of the 1994 treaty.

In 2005, following the Six Party Talks, North Korea formally agreed to give up its nuclear program in exchange for energy aid and new trade oppoetunities with the other 5 members of the talks (China, Russia, Japan, South Korea, and the U.S.); North Korea successfully tests its first nuclear warhead in 2006, violating the terms of this agreement. Six Party talks continue to try to resolve the situation until 2008, when they finally break down.

In 2010, North Korea issued a statement saying it would be party to non-proliferation and disarmament "on equal footing with other nuclear weapon states."

In 2011, Kim Jong Il agrees in negotiations with Dmitry Medvedev (Russia) to halt the nuclear weapons program; there are talks about bringing back the Six Party negotiations.

In 2012, North Korea agreed to temporarily stop testing and operation of a Uranium enrichment facility in exchange for food aid from the U.S. The U.S. withdrew food aid when it discovered North Korea was still operating these facilities.
^^impressive copy/paste skills P.
But can tell you threw some of your own words in there. “Oppoetunities” was a dead giveaway.
Smh
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2018, 08:20:07 AM »
Dennis Rodman saved the Queen!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2018, 05:29:05 PM »
^^impressive copy/paste skills P.
But can tell you threw some of your own words in there. “Oppoetunities” was a dead giveaway.
Smh
Regardless if it was copy and paste (opportunities was misspelled in the original), the facts still remain...we've seen this before.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2018, 06:08:06 PM »
the facts still remain...we've seen this before.
The fact that you don't have an original thought?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2018, 07:41:23 PM »
The fact that you don't have an original thought?
I have plenty of original thoughts. I have the most bestest thoughts. Yes, I copy and paste things, post links to things...it's the fucking internet not a personal journal.
The facts still remain.
Russia had a lot to do with stomping out ISIS.
China had more to do with North Korea than we did (Dennis Rodman had more to do with North Korea than Trump)
Barack Obama was the one that had to salvage the economy after Bill Clinton and George W Bush. Trump is still riding Obama's wave.
China is not "playing fair on trade", they aren't going to put anymore tariffs on US products, they're about to start canceling orders.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2018, 09:30:09 PM »
Dennis Rodman saved the Queen!
I thought that was OJ and Leslie Nielsen. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2018, 03:25:28 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions