Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

STILL no credit

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: STILL no credit
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2018, 10:57:42 PM »
The Hamas protests earlier this week were peaceful, and I can't believe that Israel shot them in cold blood.  Who among us hasn't peacefully protested by throwing Molotov Cocktails and then hiding behind women and children?  I, myself, had protested on numerous occasions by using slings to throw rocks at policemen, with the intent of causing bodily harm and/or death, but all in the name of peace, of course.
You were just exercising your Constitutional right of peaceful protest.  Fuck the man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2018, 02:59:22 PM »
Ah no, you don't understand. It's very complicated. It's uh it's aggregate, so I'm talking about fractions of a penny here. And over time they add up to a lot.
Like Superman 3.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2018, 12:58:52 AM »
Funny, I haven't seen this here. Yesterday, the House Appropriations Committee rejected Trump's attempt to aid the Chinese tech company ZTE...coincidently the corporation tied to the Chinese government pulled their $500M deal to Trump's Indonesian project.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2018, 01:02:20 AM »
Business things happening in the business world. Happens all the time. 

Wait. I'm sorry. OMG. Chinese conspiracy! Impeach! Impeach!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2018, 11:18:03 AM »
Business things happening in the business world. Happens all the time.

Wait. I'm sorry. OMG. Chinese conspiracy! Impeach! Impeach!
Business world is not the President's world.
Maybe you should go do research.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2018, 07:59:06 PM »
Why no SMH?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2018, 03:25:37 PM »
Wait. I though congress made the decision. 
Business is affected by the law. If a business in Trump’s family did not fair well, that is business.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2018, 02:25:34 PM »
Back to North Korea being "brought to heel"

President Donald Trump on Thursday canceled a scheduled June 12 summit in Singapore with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un after recent sparring between the two countries over the planned nuclear talks.

“Sadly, based on the tremendous anger and open hostility displayed in your most recent statement, I feel it is inappropriate, at this time, to have this long-planned meeting,” Trump wrote in a letter to Kim.

South Korean officials appeared blindsided by the announcement. “We are attempting to make sense of what, precisely, President Trump means,” said spokesman Kim Eui-kyeom.

Trump’s announcement came hours after North Korean officials threatened to cancel the summit, angered by recent comments from Vice President Mike Pence and national security adviser John Bolton, who compared North Korea with Libya.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5b06c1d9e4b07c4ea105b0f0
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2018, 02:39:50 PM »
Back to North Korea being "brought to heel"

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5b06c1d9e4b07c4ea105b0f0
And you quote Huffington Effing Post.  
Fool. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2018, 02:47:14 PM »
I've been somewhat skeptical of anything fruitful coming from the proposed meeting anyway.  Fat Little Murder Buddy did a complete 180, going from daily threats of nuking the States, to agreeing to do away with N. Korea's nuclear capabilities.  Would anyone really trust him to do that? Still, I'd like to see the meeting come off and then see what happens. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2018, 02:49:44 PM »
And you quote Huffington Effing Post.  
Fool.
Would it have triggered you less had I quoted NYT, CNN, ABC, CNBC, Washington Post, etc., because they're all saying the same?
Fucking moron.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2018, 02:56:19 PM »
I've been somewhat skeptical of anything fruitful coming from the proposed meeting anyway.  Fat Little Murder Buddy did a complete 180, going from daily threats of nuking the States, to agreeing to do away with N. Korea's nuclear capabilities.  Would anyone really trust him to do that? Still, I'd like to see the meeting come off and then see what happens.
Like I said previously, we've been here before. And no, Kim Jong Un wouldn't do away with their Nuclear capabilities, regardless of however much money the US gives them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2018, 03:00:14 PM »
Like I said previously, we've been here before. And no, Kim Jong Un wouldn't do away with their Nuclear capabilities, regardless of however much money the US gives them.
But, we did get 3 hostages released, which is a positive, no matter how you view Trump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2018, 06:05:05 PM »
I think you are thinking about Iran...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2018, 09:41:23 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2018, 09:43:53 PM »
But, we did get 3 hostages released, which is a positive, no matter how you view Trump.
Yes, that is a positive and thankfully they weren't in a Coma like Otto Warmbier.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2018, 08:47:58 AM »
No. I was thinking about North Korea when I stated that.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-north-korea-economy-nuclear-20180511-story.html%3foutputType=amp
You said "gives them cash". I failed to see that in the article you linked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2018, 10:16:08 AM »
Trump plans meeting with North Korea

MSM: "oh my god! He will lead us into WWIII!! What a stupid idea!" 

Trump cancels meeting with North Korea

MSM: "Oh my god!! What a failure! He is unfit to lead!! The Koreans are laughing at us!!" 

North Korea bends and still offers to meet

MSM: "What a waste! They cannot be trusted!! Trump is a fool!!"  

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2018, 10:49:01 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2018, 11:19:57 AM »

TRUMP BAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions