Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Getting old

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Getting old
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2018, 04:14:21 PM »
A lot of these things are depressing. But it is still nice to have some perspective from a few who are much, much older.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2018, 11:02:34 PM »
A lot of these things are depressing. But it is still nice to have some perspective from a few who are much, much older.

Code word for snags.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

chinook

« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2018, 09:37:48 AM »
I agree Bog senility is a sign of getting old. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2018, 05:01:28 AM »
Getting old?  Here I sit at 4:30 in the morning, having downed my second bottle of Super Prep Dook-A-Lot in the last 12 hours, cleansing my colon so in a few short hours, I can be ass end up at a local Surgi-Center with a garden hose snaking around my innards.

Colonoscopy tiiiimmme....again.

Nothing fun about not eating for a day and a half whilst shitting for 12 plus hours of those.  But it's absolutely necessary when you hit the big 5-0.  Oh excuse me...I'll be back in a bit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2018, 07:04:53 AM »
Getting old?  Here I sit at 4:30 in the morning, having downed my second bottle of Super Prep Dook-A-Lot in the last 12 hours, cleansing my colon so in a few short hours, I can be ass end up at a local Surgi-Center with a garden hose snaking around my innards.

Colonoscopy tiiiimmme....again.

Nothing fun about not eating for a day and a half whilst shitting for 12 plus hours of those.  But it's absolutely necessary when you hit the big 5-0.  Oh excuse me...I'll be back in a bit.
Holy cow.  Those are the WORST.  
Last one I had I came to in the recovery area and started yelling at my roommate to stop farting.  I had no roommate.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2018, 07:29:01 AM »
Holy cow.  Those are the WORST.  
Last one I had I came to in the recovery area and started yelling at my roommate to stop farting.  I had no roommate.  
Ha!  This is my 3rd one.  I can easily say this has been the worst prep I've ever done.  First two, I took whatever stuff the Rx'd and shit hard for about 4 hours, went to bed and got plenty of sleep.  New doc.  Different stuff they want you to start at 6:00 the night before and then hit it again at 4:00 a.m.  I can now pee out of my butt.  Just ready to head over there and get it done so I can get some sleep and eat a big, juicy steak later on. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2018, 09:21:04 AM »
Ha!  This is my 3rd one.  I can easily say this has been the worst prep I've ever done.  First two, I took whatever stuff the Rx'd and shit hard for about 4 hours, went to bed and got plenty of sleep.  New doc.  Different stuff they want you to start at 6:00 the night before and then hit it again at 4:00 a.m.  I can now pee out of my butt.  Just ready to head over there and get it done so I can get some sleep and eat a big, juicy steak later on.
Yep.  
First time I had to do that they gave me a gallon of this stuff and I had to drink it all.  I thought I was going to die.  Pain and explosive water-shit. That's been 20 years or more and even still today just thinking about drinking water makes me gag. 
The last time I had it done, it was just a couple of pills and a little bit of liquid stuff.  Nothing to it at all.  Completely painless and easy.  
If/when I have to have it done again if they try to get me to drink that gallon stuff I'll find a different doctor.  I'm not doing it.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2018, 10:02:17 AM »
You people are old
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #68 on: February 27, 2018, 11:40:05 AM »
I'm baaaack.  One small polyp they cut out.  Nothing significant.  So, I've had all my blood work, full physical and a camera run up my ass in the course of a month.  Cholesterol just a bit high along with the blood sugar.  Doc said adjust the diet a little and err'thang should be good.

One thing about today's festivities.  I love the Michael Jackson concoction they give you.  Stick it in that I.V. and the lights start dimming quickly.  However, I woke up during it for about 10 seconds.  Knew I had something up my ass but really didn't care.  Hey, this gay thing might not be so bad.

Wasn't happy afterward though when the nurse told me she was sorry about my nutts.  I told her they were safe in a purse out in the lobby.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #69 on: February 27, 2018, 12:53:26 PM »
I'm baaaack.  One small polyp they cut out.  Nothing significant.  So, I've had all my blood work, full physical and a camera run up my ass in the course of a month.  Cholesterol just a bit high along with the blood sugar.  Doc said adjust the diet a little and err'thang should be good.

One thing about today's festivities.  I love the Michael Jackson concoction they give you.  Stick it in that I.V. and the lights start dimming quickly.  However, I woke up during it for about 10 seconds.  Knew I had something up my ass but really didn't care.  Hey, this gay thing might not be so bad.

Wasn't happy afterward though when the nurse told me she was sorry about my nutts.  I told her they were safe in a purse out in the lobby.  
Any special precautions about getting banged this weekend?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2018, 12:55:39 PM »
Any special precautions about getting banged this weekend?
I don't think you need to worry your dick is thinner than the scope the doc used.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2018, 12:58:06 PM »
I don't think you need to worry your dick is thinner than the scope the doc used.
You don’t have to tell everyone.
Jerk.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #72 on: February 27, 2018, 01:07:07 PM »
You don’t have to tell everyone.
Jerk.
I thought everyone was aware
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #73 on: February 27, 2018, 01:10:06 PM »
I thought everyone was aware
Just you and Snags. Maybe Wes , once.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #74 on: February 27, 2018, 02:42:34 PM »
I However, I woke up during it for about 10 seconds.  Knew I had something up my ass but really didn't care.  Hey, this gay thing might not be so bad.
Just like one of WT's roofies?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #75 on: February 27, 2018, 04:16:26 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #76 on: February 27, 2018, 05:11:19 PM »
Just like one of WT's roofies?
You still can’t prove anything.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions