Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

More Harassment Charges

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
More Harassment Charges
« on: December 13, 2017, 03:45:39 PM »
Pussy Galore one of 3486 women worldwide to charge James Bond with sexual harassment. 

According to her testimony:

James Bond confronted Miss Galore in a barn. His aim is to have a figurative and literal roll in the hay. She is reluctant. He confronts her in an aggressive manner. When he attacks her, she responds flipping him on his back.  Bond is not deterred.  With both of them on the ground, he forces a kiss. She struggles beneath him before, inevitably, giving in and returning his embrace.  He gets pussy.  Galore.  She has eleven orgasms. 

Today, she sees those orgasms as abuse.  Red flags go up, sirens go off, many triggered by our modern sensitivities on the topic of rape and sexual assault.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 03:51:00 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: More Harassment Charges
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 03:55:44 PM »
I suppose Plenty O'Toole is next?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 04:04:03 PM »
I suppose Plenty O'Toole is next?

I have faint feeling we will be hearing from Octopussy pretty soon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 04:04:54 PM »
I want to know how he got gold on that finger.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2017, 10:09:12 AM »
Run along now, man talk.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2017, 10:11:13 AM »
I want to know how he got gold on that finger.

She did look sassyfied
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2017, 10:24:30 AM »
When I look at these contestants, I know there's a God somewhere.  Turn around for me please ladies.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 10:26:06 AM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2017, 01:02:27 PM »
Which Bond get the most charges filed?   I am going with Roger.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

chinook

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2017, 02:44:04 PM »
Which Bond get the most charges filed?   I am going with Roger.

Well he's dead...so.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2017, 02:47:16 PM »
Well he's dead...so.

Won't stop a liberal, so.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2017, 03:57:33 PM »
Well he's dead...so.

Won't stop a liberal, so.
Won't stop most Republicans...no wait that's Necrophilia, not Pedophilia.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

chinook

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2017, 04:27:14 PM »

Won't stop most Republicans...no wait that's Necrophilia, not Pedophilia.

We'll he was British...so.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2017, 04:32:50 PM »

He sounds hideous.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2017, 05:05:05 PM »

Well, he was technically he was a resident of Monaco....So.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2017, 06:01:25 PM »

Well, he was technically he was a resident of Monaco....So.

:facepalm:...so.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2017, 08:00:18 PM »
:facepalm:...so.

Well, you were   :facepalm: you were....so.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2017, 10:43:20 AM »
ESPN a pit of sexism, hostility toward women: report.

That's a headline up on Fox News.  Good Morning America was doing a report this morning on additional women saying Dustin Hoffman exposed himself to them 164 years ago. It's become a daily part of the news. 

When I leave the office, it's become the norm for me to throw out a horribly stupid pun before I walk out the door. "6:30 is the best time of day, hands down."  :facepalm:  Yesterday, I told one and when I got in the Ford F-150, I thought someone might be offended after I said, "Two deer walked out of a gay bar and one said, I can't believe I blew 40 bucks in there."

Knowing my employees, I'm sure they weren't, but 5 years ago, that thought would never have crossed my mind.  Now, it's like people are begging for an opportunity to be offended. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2017, 08:51:01 PM »
This, I don't get.  Okay, now it's a woman that's at the center of a sexual harassment claim.  But, not so fast.  Suit was filed and settled 12 year ago.  Why is this an issue now?  Why would you drop out of the race?  Suits are public record.  This wasn't a secret.  Anywho...foxy.

A rising liberal star running for Congress in Kansas has dropped out of the race over a 2005 federal lawsuit in which she was accused of sexually harassing a male employee whom she supervised.

Andrea Ramsey, 56, of Leawood, was looking to challenge incumbent Republican Kevin Yoder in 2018 in the Kansas City-area 3rd District but announced in a Facebook post that she would be ending her campaign Friday.

Ramsey called the allegations made by her former employee at LabOne, Gary Funkhouser, “a lie.”

“Twelve years ago, I eliminated an employee’s position,” Ramsey wrote. “That man decided to bring a lawsuit against the company (not against me). He named me in the allegations, claiming I fired him because he refused to have sex with me. That is a lie.”

Funkhouser worked under Ramsey at LabOne where she was an executive vice president of human resources. Funkhouser claimed Ramsey came on to him in 2005 during a business trip, the Kansas City Star reported.

“After I told her I was not interested in having a sexual relationship with her, she stopped talking to me,” he wrote in a complaint. “In the office she completely ignored me and avoided having any contact with me.”

Funkhouser claimed Ramsey had his work station moved out of her office.

The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission closed the case on Funkhouser’s claims, stating it was unable to determine if any “statutes had been violated.”

Funkhouser then sued LabOne in federal court and both parties agreed to dismiss the case in 2006. Multiple sources told the Kansas City Star that Funkhouser and LabOne had reached a settlement.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2017, 08:00:43 AM »
Gene Simmons sued for harassment. 

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/radio-personality-sues-gene-simmons-groping-harassment-article-1.3702467

In response to the suit, the attorney for Mr. Simmons said: "Have you seen a KISS video?  Read the lyrics to any KISS song?  Seen Mr. Simmons in any interview in the history of humanity? This is akin to suing a lightbulb for emitting light." 

Mr Simmons himself had this to say:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2017, 08:11:54 AM »
Gene Simmons sued for harassment. 

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/radio-personality-sues-gene-simmons-groping-harassment-article-1.3702467

In response to the suit, the attorney for Mr. Simmons said: "Have you seen a KISS video?  Read the lyrics to any KISS song?  Seen Mr. Simmons in any interview in the history of humanity? This is akin to suing a lightbulb for emitting light." 

Mr Simmons himself had this to say:

That defense will probably fly for the mid-interview "innuendos" but it's worth fuck all for the off-air groping the “'forcibly flicked/struck' her in the throat" parts of the suit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.