Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Far Be It From Me

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Far Be It From Me
« on: December 15, 2017, 08:40:47 AM »
Far be it from me to ever defend Nick Saban, BUT......

There was an article from the New York Times just destroying Saban for not rallying the troops in support of Doug Jones.  According to the author when Saban didn't publicly stump for Jones that meant that he supports pedophilia and slavery. 

First, Moore is not proven to be a pedophile or anything even close. Second, he's never owned a slave. 

But just because Saban didn't make public statements in favor of Jones and/or against Moore is that necessarily evidence that he supported Moore? 

That's total bullshit and Saban didn't deserve the diatribe.

This is where we are with the liberals these days. 

If you don't denounce something in public, that means you're automatically in favor of the opposite.  I've never denounced setting people on fire if they fart.  Therefore I support burning farters. 

Denouncing something alone isn't enough.  If you aren't "sincere" enough in your denouncement according to their own hysterical judgment or if you don't denounce it loudly enough or for a sufficient period of time -- again, according to their own hysterical judgment -- then you must secretly be for the opposite of whatever it is you didn't denounce.   

We've reached hysterical mass.  If it's bad enough to force me to defend Saban, it's pretty damn bad. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Far Be It From Me
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2017, 09:13:38 AM »
Come to think of it, I never once heard Saban denounce Sandusky before...so.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2017, 09:32:51 AM »
While I'm at it, far be it from me to defend Bob Eubanks, but there's an episode of Card Sharks on GSN right now.  In the 15 minutes it's been on, I've seen at least four instances of what people today would term "sexual assault" from the guy as he interacts with his two Card Shark card turners. 

And don't even get me started on the non-stop sexual assault fest that was the Match Game episode that was on before this started. 
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 09:37:05 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2017, 10:25:29 AM »
Come to think of it, I never once heard Saban denounce Sandusky before...so.

Okay, that got my day back on track.   :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."