Fuck Georgia!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: Peach Scnaapps Bowl lead up
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2017, 09:47:43 AM »
They will use the UGA game plan from the SECCG.

Everyone says that but it's just not true.

The game was 10-7 at half time with Auburn making several mistakes and playing a shitty first half.

In the second half, KJ was ineffective. We had a starting LB out, and most importantly, a stud corner out. Auburn had to play zone in secondary which allowed more running lanes. And the game wasn't even over until KJ fumbled.

Plus, Auburn just played Alabama the week before and UGA had this game pegged for 3 weeks. It really wasn't the meltdown, or the formula to beat Auburn, that everyone assumes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2017, 10:02:00 AM »
There is no “root for the SEC” left in me. Not since 2010. There is one team. The other 140+ can all go play in a fire. Hope they all lose.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2017, 10:10:32 AM »

The game was 10-7 at half time with Auburn making several mistakes and playing a shitty first half.

In the second half, KJ was ineffective. We had a starting LB out, and most importantly, a stud corner out. Auburn had to play zone in secondary which allowed more running lanes. And the game wasn't even over until KJ fumbled.

Plus, Auburn just played Alabama the week before and UGA had this game pegged for 3 weeks. It really wasn't the meltdown, or the formula to beat Auburn, that everyone assumes.

You my boy blue.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2017, 10:41:55 AM »
There is no “root for the SEC” left in me. Not since 2010. There is one team. The other 140+ can all go play in a fire. Hope they all lose.

I would pull for Kentucky or Vandy just because you shouldn't ever kick retards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

jmar

« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2017, 12:06:03 PM »

I only view us from the LSU game on in a collective sense where we run the ball and stop the run enabling the rest to function as it did up until the SECCG.
Stidham and our pass game operate very efficiently when we run it well and we generally have as many as two errors in the secondary when we stop the run effectively.

When we are able to do both we are all but unbeatable, even with subpar special teams play.

We can all imagine what could have been and I've kicked the idea around about Gus having both backs healthy but I still think he rides one until he's lame before turning to the other.
And I think that's why we are in the Peach Bowl.

We lost Sean White and eventually Kamryn Pettway where I think their behavior was a symptom of being upstaged by a healthier, stronger minded team mate. It's work keeping egos happy and giving them a sense of purpose. It's far easier to just cast them aside.
That's the last remaining issue I have with Malzahn's "transition" as Head Coach. The meddling part is innate and I just have to learn to accept it.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2017, 09:52:48 PM »
They will use the UGA game plan from the SECCG. Except we will have our running game back! I'm not sure that would have even worked for uga with a healthy KJ!

We also won't be physically and emotionally spent going into this game like we were that one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2017, 12:30:09 AM »
We also won't be physically and emotionally spent going into this game like we were that one.

Correct. But UCF(and everyone else) seems to think uga had some sort of winning game plan. It was more a result of not having the healthy running game we usually have. So if UCF wants to use that game plan, good luck to them! I am still extremely disappointed in KP.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2017, 11:17:03 AM »
Here is a little tid bit. Lets just all say thank you to the UFC players who like to talk.

https://auburn.247sports.com/Article/UCF-trash-talk-woke-everybody-up-on-Auburns-defense-112856896
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2017, 05:52:16 PM »
Here is a little tid bit. Lets just all say thank you to the UFC players who like to talk.

https://auburn.247sports.com/Article/UCF-trash-talk-woke-everybody-up-on-Auburns-defense-112856896
I had no idea they were having these cross sport games. Auburn should match up well in the Ultimate Fighting Championship if they can wear helmets.

Thanks as always Simp for bringing a unique story. It’s much more interesting than most of the gay shit you usually post.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2017, 02:33:27 PM »
I had no idea they were having these cross sport games. Auburn should match up well in the Ultimate Fighting Championship if they can wear helmets.

Thanks as always Simp for bringing a unique story. It’s much more interesting than most of the gay shit you usually post.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2018, 04:29:57 PM »
We’ve been Gussed!
Again!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2018, 04:40:14 PM »
We’ve been Gussed!
Again!
Looked like lsu play calling all over again.

It certainly looks like Gus calling plays.

I realize Stidham didn’t have a good game but they were daring us all game and it’s like we refuse to Vary from plan to run 99%.

Sickens me that we had better players all over the field and it didn’t look like it. We played uninspired but I can see why.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2018, 05:11:27 PM »
Concentration/energy problems all over the field.  That's on the coaches.

Two picks (one for six) and a fumble were the difference in this game.  That's on Stidham.  Holding the ball too long...that's on Stidham.

Apparently a month off is too long.  He needs to play 60 minute scrimmages each week of August in preparation for opening day.

Edited to add:  special teams is a fucking liability.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 05:13:14 PM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2018, 06:05:53 PM »
Edited to add:  special teams is a fudgeing liability.

Yes. Gus should take some of his 7M and use it to hire a fucking special teams coach.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2018, 06:10:48 PM »
Concentration/energy problems all over the field.  That's on the coaches.

Two picks (one for six) and a fumble were the difference in this game.  That's on Stidham.  Holding the ball too long...that's on Stidham.

Apparently a month off is too long.  He needs to play 60 minute scrimmages each week of August in preparation for opening day.

Edited to add:  special teams is a fucking liability.

Agree 100%.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2018, 07:04:07 PM »
UCF's defense beat Auburn's offense one handed...literally.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2018, 09:52:47 PM »
What a joke Malzahn is.  What a bigger joke our administration is.  Can't blame Jay for this one, can we?  In typical fashion that goes back a couple of decades, a little success causes the powers that be to splooge all over their collective fat asses and come crawling to the current flavor of the day with the keys to the city....and the BMW. 

Think about it.  A FOUR LOSS season is now a success story for Gus Malzahn.  We now have a HC who has guided us to seasons with 5-6-5 and 4 losses respectively and he's rewarded with a 7 year extension and $50 million.  Instead of writing the man a fat check and saying "Well done" for beating two # 1's, we mortgage our future on a guy with ZERO track record.  Oh wait, other than a track record of being the most schizophrenic coach in America.

Oh wait again, but let's not be too hasty.  Who could we get that's better?  Are you fucking kidding me?  You'd be harder pressed to find guys that could fuck this up worse.  This was another team LOADED with talent at every position.  Let's skip over almost losing to Mercer.

Clemson:  We score 6 whole points because his entire game plan was run an injured Kam Pettway into the middle of the line 40 times and have 90% of your pass plays be slow developing plays designed to throw it 30 yards downfield...against arguably the best D in the nation.  LOSS!

LSU:  Start out like a house on fire and instead of driving the dagger in their heart, Gus takes over and calls 16 straight running plays up the middle on 1st down.  Even the commentators were making fun of him.  LOSS!

Georgia X2:  Stubbornly run an injured RB, who shouldn't have been in the game, over and over.  More importantly, face a team that you ROYALLY pissed off a couple of weeks earlier by acting like an 8th grader and proclaiming for all to hear that you just beat the crap out of them.  BTW Gus, those same scumbag Dawgs will now be playing for the MNC.  LOSS!

UCF:  Oh who cares?  Clearly brought another team into Atlanta that was not only grossly unprepared, but had no fire or motivation to play a mid-major foe.  One that beat your ass with a 190 pound LB whose favorite band is Def Leppard. Embarrassing LOSS!

But...it's too late now.  Another under-achieving coach has Auburn by the balls.  A concept I know all to well.     
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 09:55:39 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2018, 10:28:29 PM »
What a joke Malzahn is.  What a bigger joke our administration is.  Can't blame Jay for this one, can we?  In typical fashion that goes back a couple of decades, a little success causes the powers that be to splooge all over their collective fat asses and come crawling to the current flavor of the day with the keys to the city....and the BMW. 

Think about it.  A FOUR LOSS season is now a success story for Gus Malzahn.  We now have a HC who has guided us to seasons with 5-6-5 and 4 losses respectively and he's rewarded with a 7 year extension and $50 million.  Instead of writing the man a fat check and saying "Well done" for beating two # 1's, we mortgage our future on a guy with ZERO track record.  Oh wait, other than a track record of being the most schizophrenic coach in America.

Oh wait again, but let's not be too hasty.  Who could we get that's better?  Are you fucking kidding me?  You'd be harder pressed to find guys that could fuck this up worse.  This was another team LOADED with talent at every position.  Let's skip over almost losing to Mercer.

Clemson:  We score 6 whole points because his entire game plan was run an injured Kam Pettway into the middle of the line 40 times and have 90% of your pass plays be slow developing plays designed to throw it 30 yards downfield...against arguably the best D in the nation.  LOSS!

LSU:  Start out like a house on fire and instead of driving the dagger in their heart, Gus takes over and calls 16 straight running plays up the middle on 1st down.  Even the commentators were making fun of him.  LOSS!

Georgia X2:  Stubbornly run an injured RB, who shouldn't have been in the game, over and over.  More importantly, face a team that you ROYALLY pissed off a couple of weeks earlier by acting like an 8th grader and proclaiming for all to hear that you just beat the crap out of them.  BTW Gus, those same scumbag Dawgs will now be playing for the MNC.  LOSS!

UCF:  Oh who cares?  Clearly brought another team into Atlanta that was not only grossly unprepared, but had no fire or motivation to play a mid-major foe.  One that beat your ass with a 190 pound LB whose favorite band is Def Leppard. Embarrassing LOSS!

But...it's too late now.  Another under-achieving coach has Auburn by the balls.  A concept I know all to well.     

I put $50 in the collection plate, brother.

UCF.  Beat. Us.  Let that sink in.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2018, 12:51:35 AM »

Every bit of this.

And with the exception of Steele in control of the defense this upcoming season has all of the feel of post NC with Cam bailing and having to rebuild an entire offensive line. So there's that to look forward to. Built-in excuse.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions