friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Peach Scnaapps Bowl lead up
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2017, 08:28:48 AM »
Navy's fucking goat hurt this kid.  Wait until Mr. Holland and Mr. Davidson say hello.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2017, 10:55:24 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2017, 12:01:22 PM »
Navy's fucking goat hurt this kid.  Wait until Mr. Holland and Mr. Davidson say hello.

Yes, I would say a 250lb and 280lb feeding bucket will do some damage.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 12:56:45 PM by djsimp »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2017, 04:53:10 PM »
Aaaaannd, this worries me.  If Kerryon bolts, which I expect him to, and KP is done, our "stable" of running backs looks like:

Kam Martin
Malik Miller
Devan Barrett
Asa Martin (True freshman, IF he signs)
Shaun Shivers (True Freshman)

BTW, that's one guy over 200 pounds.
I added a name to your RB list

Asa Martin is 6' 195lbs...he'll add weight before next season. Also, Auburn is looking at 3* Wetumpka RB Kavosiey Smoke (5'11" 215lbs) in case both KJ and Pettway jump to the NFL.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2017, 05:24:45 PM »

Asa Martin is 6' 195lbs...he'll add weight before next season. Also, Auburn is looking at 3* Wetumpka RB Kavosiey Smoke (5'11" 215lbs) in case both KJ and Pettway jump to the NFL.

We're recruiting the Ladies Man?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2017, 07:42:28 PM »
We're recruiting the Ladies Man?
Heard of this guy. An absolute hoss. Don't know if he can spell Cavoissier (sp) but one of the Auburn coaches might trip over him while he's stretching in a couple of years and ask him if he's ever ran a football...sort of how I imagined Pettway shedding the blocking back tag.
Dont get me wrong I love Chandler should have 40 more totes Cox it's just they consider him along the lines of a tight end. We can't allow fullbacks to run or tight ends to catch, no sir, it's not Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2017, 08:59:28 PM »
Gotta' admit, that'll be one of the coolest names in college football.  You can get buzzed off the first and last names.  What's your name, son?  LaHairoween Blow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2017, 09:17:51 PM »
Just watched a ton of highlights on Mr. Smoke.  This kid is beast mode city.  The thing I like most is that Wetumpka plays big boy football.  The competition he's running over, around and through is stout.  They only lost by 1 point in the regular season to Opelika, and then in the state finals to Pinson Valley.  Whoever signs this guy is getting the steal of the century.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2017, 10:20:29 PM »

Watched him play in the 6A championship game.  Kid is a hoss.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2017, 10:37:18 AM »
Watched him play in the 6A championship game.  Kid is a hoss.

Watched it on TV. I would say you are correct but unfortunately for Smoke, there was Ice Nix on the other side threading footballs on the money.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2017, 08:29:03 PM »
Watched it on TV. I would say you are correct but unfortunately for Smoke, there was Ice Nix on the other side threading footballs on the money.

Looking forward to seeing them both in the orange and blue soon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2017, 02:06:16 AM »
Oh btw DT Dontavious Russell is staying for his Senior season.

Dontavius Russell
@russ_dont95
I'm grateful for everything the Auburn family has done for me and happy to be a part of it for one more year🐅 #WDE
7:21 PM - Dec 25, 2017
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2017, 08:39:13 AM »
That's a nice Christmas present. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2017, 04:17:24 PM »
UCF talks a lot of shit

UCF receiver: Auburn defense has "holes" Knights can attack

https://t.co/CZOT4NFxMy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2017, 09:04:39 PM »
UCF talks a lot of shit

https://t.co/CZOT4NFxMy

Didn't they need OT to get by south fla? And give up almost 50 to them in the process.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2017, 12:27:48 AM »
They will use the UGA game plan from the SECCG. Except we will have our running game back! I'm not sure that would have even worked for uga with a healthy KJ!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2017, 08:06:20 AM »
They will use the UGA game plan from the SECCG. Except we will have our running game back! I'm not sure that would have even worked for uga with a healthy KJ!
We showed weaknesses on defense gradually as our offense failed against UGA in the SECCG but nothing glaring. We got burned deep a couple of times at corner then Davis>Matthews came out of the game but we weren't getting any pass rush at all when that happened.
I don't think UCF has the type of backs that can consistently put demands on a secondary in run help.
IMO if we stonewall the run UCF has to throw it 50+ times, mostly under duress.

I admit I'm not very confident after seeing UGA's defense beat our offensive line with a lame K.J. which made us one dimensional. Not telling you anything you don't already know though.

We should win just maybe not so convincingly. They carry a chip and are unbeaten and we had to mend with a bad taste all while some of our key guys are kicking around career decisions.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2017, 08:33:46 AM »
Call me a sore loser but I want Oklahoma to utterly destroy Georgia.

Don't care for the Sooner's at all but I've seen far too much build-up from this Dawgnation whatever and the unstoppable recruiting that is Kirby Smart's staff to make me want to hurl.

We know Oklahoma not having a defense is problematic but if it can be overcome please let it happen in the harshest of broken hearted ways to fucking Georgia.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2017, 08:42:08 AM »
Call me a sore loser but I want Oklahoma to utterly destroy Georgia.

Don't care for the Sooner's at all but I've seen far too much build-up from this Dawgnation whatever and the unstoppable recruiting that is Kirby Smart's staff to make me want to hurl.

We know Oklahoma not having a defense is problematic but if it can be overcome please let it happen in the harshest of broken hearted ways to fucking Georgia.

Why can you not be like Snags and have a healthy respect for Georgia?

They are like family. You should pull for the conference.

Idiot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com