Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Well his big, bad Tony Brown.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Well his big, bad Tony Brown.
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2017, 12:14:05 PM »
Also if you stop-motion the video, "IT APPEARS" the guy says something to his friend about #2 (holds up to 2 fingers) so while I agree that Brown threw a cheap shot. 

Auburn fan or not IF he ran his mouth while not being where he should be I got no love lost for him and he's a dumbass.

Holla all you want from the stands.  Go down into the player's domain, you'd better keep your cock holster snapped shut.  Like cutting a bonita in half, tying it around your waist and jumping in with the sharks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2017, 12:23:09 PM »
^^^This.

And I’ll add, not that I’m holier than thou, but I probably am and I’ve never supported or been a part of such. Not even 2013.

Saw the goalpost taken down once. Dudes almost threw it out of the stadium.

I understand it’s a big victory to make it to ATL.  And if I’ve ever come close it was 2013. Just act like you’ve been there. Even if you haven’t.

And stop this silly shit. If the pa wouldn’t play this music, it wouldn’t get the classless response. Which is disappointing to me.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OldRowSports/status/935228611984023552
I have no problems with going onto the field but don't be an asshole. 

I went down on the field after the game just to take photos. But it pissed me off to see Auburn fans (even with it being the last game) taking part of the hedges.  Also you are a complete dumb ass if you talk shit to a guy that just played a football game where you savagely beat each other for 60 mins.

Unless of course you are built like Jon Cena...or Snags.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2017, 12:35:38 PM »
Saw the goalpost taken down once. Dudes almost threw it out of the stadium.
That was one of the times we beat Florida ....While being extremely dangerous it was actually somewhat humorous because it looked like a bunch of ants moving a piece of bread to the top of the stadium then the stadium announcer said please don't throw the goal post out of the stadium, and it just stopped at the top and started to move back down towards the field.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 12:39:05 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

chinook

« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2017, 12:46:19 PM »
That was one of the times we beat Florida ....While being extremely dangerous it was actually somewhat humorous because it looked like a bunch of ants moving a piece of bread to the top of the stadium then the stadium announcer said please don't throw the goal post out of the stadium, and it just stopped at the top and started to move back down towards the field.

Damn ants.  They like BBQ too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2017, 12:49:04 PM »

When the players ripped it down in 97 after the Iron Bowl, and passed to the student section, it was greatness.

Carl Stephens, "Your attention please, to the students in the south end zone, please do not throw that...  thing... over the side of the stadium."

I remain convinced that if the Bama bus could have been parked on that side, it would have had a goal post land on it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2017, 12:59:50 PM »
Yep. Back when Carl was still announcing I believe.

So
Something like: “please for the love of God, put the goalpost back before someone gets hurt.”

So you were there! And here I was thinking you were a Bama fan this whole time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2017, 01:07:03 PM »
When the players ripped it down in 97 after the Iron Bowl, and passed to the student section, it was greatness.

Carl Stephens, "Your attention please, to the students in the south end zone, please do not throw that...  thing... over the side of the stadium."

I remain convinced that if the Bama bus could have been parked on that side, it would have had a goal post land on it.
My bad thought it was UF, I remember being there but not who we had played.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2017, 01:16:13 PM »

You were an undergrad and drunk.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2017, 01:16:59 PM »

You college kids.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2017, 01:17:37 PM »
Believe me, I know how it feels. But I have a pretty good excuse, I think.

What’s yours? Drugs?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2017, 01:36:32 PM »
I remember begging my parents to let me rush the field and help take the goalpost down after the 1982 Iron Bowl.  They told me no, because I could get hurt..then almost immediately after they said that, it came down and knocked somebody out.  Lesson learned the easy way for the Buzzer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2017, 01:48:16 PM »
I remember begging my parents to let me rush the field and help take the goalpost down after the 1982 Iron Bowl.  They told me no, because I could get hurt..then almost immediately after they said that, it came down and knocked somebody out.  Lesson learned the easy way for the Buzzer.
You told me about that.

Weren’t you like 27?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2017, 01:51:09 PM »
You told me about that.

Weren’t you like 27?

He could have been the guy that said, "remember the guy that got knocked out by the goal post..."!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2017, 02:15:35 PM »
You told me about that.

Weren’t you like 27?
Actually, 23 that was his Senior Year in College, I didn't know UAB had a win that big.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2017, 03:06:13 PM »
My freshman year, and the exact moment I became an actual Auburn fan as opposed to just someone who wore the shirts. I was hanging from that pole. I helped bring it down. I helped carry it out. It was awesome.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2017, 03:17:22 PM »
I didn't know you had to tear shit up to be an "actual" fan. In my day we just cheered..
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2017, 03:18:00 PM »
My freshman year, and the exact moment I became an actual Auburn fan as opposed to just someone who wore the shirts. I was hanging from that pole. I helped bring it down. I helped carry it out. It was awesome.

Vandal   :poke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2017, 03:19:33 PM »
Vandal   :poke:
It was the beginning of his miscreant movie/music stealing napster days. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2017, 03:21:08 PM »
I didn't know you had to tear shoot up to be an "actual" fan. In my day we just cheered..

What was it like watching that eagle crash on the field that one time?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2017, 03:25:22 PM »
What was it like watching that eagle crash on the field that one time?

We all stood up and yelled WAR EAGLE!

and that's how it all got started....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions