Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Well his big, bad Tony Brown.

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
Well his big, bad Tony Brown.
« on: November 26, 2017, 03:01:46 PM »
Attacking Auburn fans cause his team got clowned.....

Seriously this is probably the least surprising thing to happen after the game. Many of their players are just like their a majority of their fanbase...trash. Just like "my daddy was just as good as Bo Jackson" Evans mocking Holland and bowing at the AU sideline to open the game and ripping Stidham's helmet off. Trash. Anyway, the thugging starts right around 1:00.

https://player.vimeo.com/video/244539372

Also let it be noted that I, along with all knowing WT, tried to tell you guys BEFORE the thUGA game, Gus had figured things out and was now the unstoppable force we thought he could be. Ace recruiter. Check. Dominant defense. Check. Lethal passing game to go with goat running game. Check. Clean program. Check. Good Christian man who doesn't go on profanity tirades. Check. Players past and present absolutely love the guy. Check. Now please, for the love of Aubie, return to your seat on the Gus Bus, buckle up and settle in. Its gonna be a long trip.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Well his big, bad Tony Brown.
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2017, 05:36:44 PM »
Tony Brown should face disciplinary actions, though it is bama and they'll probably build him a statue.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2017, 08:21:21 PM »
Tony Brown should face disciplinary actions, though it is bama and they'll probably build him a statue.

Ice cream
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 10:57:40 PM »
Trying to figure out what the problem is here.  It looked like Brown turned and went after a fan. 

Why?

Did he just randomly decide, "Hey, I'm going to pick out one guy in 10,000 pouring on to the field and chase him down."?  Why did he go after the guy?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2017, 11:07:47 PM »
It's obvious, PAAAAAAWWWL.  He wuz a wearin stripes and Brown thought he was one a them cheatin aubie refs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2017, 10:29:19 AM »
I seldom bitch about the refs but Alabama's offensive line held and/or pulled somebody down on damn near EVERY PLAY!
Danielson even said during the broadcast that Kirby had sent six instances of the Auburn's line holding v. UGA to the league offices for review.

And WTF!
Rashaan Evans didn't get ejected for prying Stidham's helmet off.
Flagrant.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2017, 11:27:33 AM »
I seldom bitch about the refs but Alabama's offensive line held and/or pulled somebody down on damn near EVERY PLAY!
Danielson even said during the broadcast that Kirby had sent six instances of the Auburn's line holding v. UGA to the league offices for review.

And WTF!
Rashaan Evans didn't get ejected for prying Stidham's helmet off.
Flagrant.

Was I the only one that noticed the blatant targeting when #15 hit Kerryon?  The play that got him hurt?
Or maybe the forearm shiver #32 gave him on the play where he pulled up lame, 3 seconds after he laid on the ground?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2017, 12:59:59 PM »
Was I the only one that noticed the blatant targeting when #15 hit Kerryon?  The play that got him hurt?
Or maybe the forearm shiver #32 gave him on the play where he pulled up lame, 3 seconds after he laid on the ground?

Rashan Evans is a little bitch. Just like his old man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2017, 02:26:00 PM »
Rashan Evans is a little bitch. Just like his old man.

I think I told Buzz when it happened that I'm glad everyone in Lee County stopped going to his dad's store.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2017, 04:09:42 PM »
“We are aware of the situation involving Tony Brown,” Nick Saban said in a statement released through the university, “and we are in the process of gathering more information.”

They're going to investigate themselves...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2017, 04:11:26 PM »
“We are aware of the situation involving Tony Brown,” Nick Saban said in a statement released through the university, “and we are in the process of gathering more information.”

Cease and Desist!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2017, 04:18:09 PM »

I wonder how that's going to turn out?

Signed,

Tom AlBetar
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2017, 04:23:37 PM »

Something tells me the score will change during this investigation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2017, 04:44:02 PM »
Watching it several times again, you see the fan walk past and Brown is clearly making his way toward the guy.  Comes up from behind and left hooks the dude in the backside of his medulla oblongata.  Still curious what prompted that.  Did the guy smart off to Brown as he went past?  Did he push Brown or bump into him?  Just wondering because something happened to cause TB to pursue that one guy.

That said, unless this kid punched him, kicked him, threw something on him, then Brown went full thug mode.  I want to represent the kid.  I'm pretty sure he lost partial vision in his left eye, was concussed and fractured his dick from that punch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2017, 05:16:09 PM »
Watching it several times again, you see the fan walk past and Brown is clearly making his way toward the guy.  Comes up from behind and left hooks the dude in the backside of his medulla oblongata.  Still curious what prompted that.  Did the guy smart off to Brown as he went past?  Did he push Brown or bump into him?  Just wondering because something happened to cause TB to pursue that one guy.

That said, unless this kid punched him, kicked him, threw something on him, then Brown went full thug mode.  I want to represent the kid.  I'm pretty sure he lost partial vision in his left eye, was concussed and fractured his dick from that punch.

Well, Looks like Little nick will be suing Gus then.  :aubie:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2017, 07:18:36 PM »

That said, unless this kid punched him, kicked him, threw something on him, then Brown went full thug mode.  I want to represent the kid.  I'm pretty sure he lost partial vision in his left eye, was concussed and fractured his richard from that punch.

You put the balm on? Who told you to put the balm on? I didn't tell you to put the balm on. Why'd you put the balm on? You haven't even been to see the doctor. If your gonna put a balm on, let a doctor put a balm on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2017, 10:41:05 PM »
Well my stomach was burning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2017, 12:02:17 PM »
I will say that nothing will probably happen to him because the fan shouldn't have been on the field.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2017, 12:08:12 PM »
Also if you stop-motion the video, "IT APPEARS" the guy says something to his friend about #2 (holds up to 2 fingers) so while I agree that Brown threw a cheap shot. 

Auburn fan or not IF he ran his mouth while not being where he should be I got no love lost for him and he's a dumbass.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2017, 12:12:31 PM »
I will say that nothing will probably happen to him because the fan shouldn't have been on the field.
^^^This.

And I’ll add, not that I’m holier than thou, but I probably am and I’ve never supported or been a part of such. Not even 2013.

Saw the goalpost taken down once. Dudes almost threw it out of the stadium.

I understand it’s a big victory to make it to ATL.  And if I’ve ever come close it was 2013. Just act like you’ve been there. Even if you haven’t.

And stop this silly shit. If the pa wouldn’t play this music, it wouldn’t get the classless response. Which is disappointing to me.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OldRowSports/status/935228611984023552
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com