Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Dear Santy Claws

jmar

Re: Dear Santy Claws
« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2017, 03:33:25 PM »
Patrick Fain Dye did ok at it with about the same qualifications. If you can run the fb program you can "probably" run the athletic dept.
Dye knew he had to have similar advantages as Bryant in order to compete.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #101 on: October 17, 2017, 03:35:24 PM »
I will credit Jacobs on the upgrades.
Now let's focus on leadership and stability.
We all want the right AD. Football is key at Auburn.
Give us a football guy.
He doesn't understand jmar.

Very good post though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #102 on: October 17, 2017, 03:46:22 PM »
Patrick Fain Dye did ok at it with about the same qualifications. If you can run the fb program you can "probably" run the athletic dept.

The same Patrick Fain Dye that had to step down as AD due to an NCAA investigation that also wound up his coaching career?  Bang up job there, Pat.   :poke: 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #103 on: October 17, 2017, 04:05:33 PM »
GH, I'm sure you want to go into bitch slap mode and it's understood. Please, remember he's "challenged". He simply doesn't know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #104 on: October 17, 2017, 04:08:01 PM »
GH, I'm sure you want to go into bitch slap mode and it's understood. Please, remember he's "challenged". He simply doesn't know.

I'll "challenge" you to a thlap fight and thlap you thilly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #105 on: October 17, 2017, 04:09:18 PM »
The same Patrick Fain Dye that had to step down as AD due to an NCAA investigation that also wound up his coaching career?  Bang up job there, Pat.   :poke:
Meh, he didn't possess the many folds of a REC to insulate him.
Coaches come and go there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #106 on: October 17, 2017, 08:24:18 PM »

Never has there been a 10 year period in our history where all 3 major sports we're that good. We're talking sonny smith, hal baird and of course dye. He did his job well. The NCAA stuff aside, he was a good AD. He knew what it took with bama and what was important. The things he did as AD and coach were monumental in bringing auburn up to par  in general and between jay the lesbo, malzone and chiztard it's slowly eroded/eroding away.

My point? Someone of that background can run an athletic dept fine. Not without flaws but still very successful.

Someone who is good on paper like Jay? - and look at all the fuckups he's made.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #107 on: October 17, 2017, 08:32:46 PM »
Never has there been a 10 year period in our history where all 3 major sports we're that good. We're talking sonny smith, hal baird and of course dye. He did his job well. The NCAA stuff aside, he was a good AD. He knew what it took with bama and what was important. The things he did as AD and coach were monumental in bringing auburn up to par  in general and between jay the lesbo, malzone and chiztard it's slowly eroded/eroding away.

My point? Someone of that background can run an athletic dept fine. Not without flaws but still very successful.

Someone who is good on paper like Jay? - and look at all the fuckups he's made.
Surely, he's had enough GH.

For God's sake, stay down Snags! Moron.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #108 on: October 17, 2017, 08:49:56 PM »
Surely, he's had enough GH.

For God's sake, stay down Snags! Moron.

Snags is gonna get one of his nuts and whip my ass. Just you watch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #109 on: October 17, 2017, 09:50:47 PM »
Snags is gonna get one of his nuts and whip my ass. Just you watch.

And then he will sue you for libel.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #110 on: October 17, 2017, 10:31:30 PM »
Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
Lick on these nuts and suck the dick
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #111 on: October 18, 2017, 12:12:57 AM »

I was there with Dye. It was a different time! I don't think you can do that today.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #112 on: October 18, 2017, 08:17:28 AM »

I was there with Dye. It was a different time! I don't think you can do that today.
I wouldn't think you'd have any eligibility left.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #113 on: October 18, 2017, 11:50:22 AM »
I wouldn't think you'd have any eligibility left.

Even if I did, I could probably still hit the hole faster than Pettway right now!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #114 on: October 18, 2017, 11:56:34 AM »
Even if I did, I could probably still hit the hole faster than Pettway right now!
I don't know anything about his sexual tendencies or preferences. Frankly, I think that it's an inappropriate subject.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #115 on: October 18, 2017, 12:04:16 PM »
I seriously doubt Patterson would consider Auburn. With Texas being down and no other real competition inside the state, some folks around here think he Saban like. He doesn't really have the SEC pressure nor does he have to compete with the likes of a bama. Most folks know they will never win a MNC. He is a big fish in a tiny pond around here and I don't seem him changing that.
It's a done deal! Patterson is our new coach!

Missed this earlier post, but who didn't. Anyhow, always a safe bet to go 180 from whatever he posts.

This is great news.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #116 on: October 18, 2017, 12:04:54 PM »
I don't know anything about his sexual tendencies or preferences. Frankly, I think that it's an inappropriate subject.

That is discriminatory. There are those on this here X that talk about taking photos of the guys in the showers. And you say NOTHING!

I do not appreciate your discrimination!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions