Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Anthem kneeling in NCAA

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Anthem kneeling in NCAA
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2017, 09:20:52 PM »
High 5.  Come on, put her there.  High 5.  No?  You left me hanging, bro.  Not cool.

I'm not rubbing dongs. Maybe after a 6 pack of IPA I could....I mean yeah high 5 man. Put her there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2017, 09:27:38 PM »
I'm not rubbing dongs. Maybe after a 6 pack of IPA I could....I mean yeah high 5 man. Put her there.

How bout that Bears/Packers game, huh?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2017, 11:55:36 PM »

Hmm. You do know he's a sausage man now, right?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 11:59:59 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

chinook

« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2017, 09:54:17 AM »

Hmm. You do know he's a sausage man now, right?

He's always been a sausage man...just not yours until, well recently.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2017, 10:00:09 AM »
I love to smoke sausage.  Lots of it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2017, 10:35:21 AM »
They asked Saban about it.  He gave a rambling, barely coherent politically correct answer that didn't come close to saying anything. 

Here's Gus' reply to the question:

"I'm not ready to say this guy's right or that guy's wrong.  I'm not ready to stand up here right now an really tell you with any position that we're ready to say. I'm not really ready to put a timeline on that.  We'll go back, take a look at everything and it's gonna get better. I promise you that.  I think the flag will be more effective if we put it up over the pressbox instead of in the corner of the field, so we're going to make that change. I've got confidence in our guys, we're going to do the right things and our coaches are going to work real hard to make sure we do the things we need to do to be successful. And we're going to be successful.  Our best years are ahead of us. We can all stand up for that. " 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2017, 06:11:51 AM »
It's coming to college football if not already here . What do you say if and when it reaches AU?

Hopefully, it doesn't happen but it might.

If AU has a legal right, I say revoke the scholarship. Send them packing.

They have a duty to represent the school in a positive light, so just warn everyone ahead of time. We stand for the anthem.
Are you part of the Troy pipeline funneling wayward Aubs?

Bench 'em first. And you don't even have to call notice to it...just don't let them play.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions