Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Anthem kneeling in NCAA

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Anthem kneeling in NCAA
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2017, 03:00:18 PM »
I take 3 F-18's and flyover your kneel, bitch.

Didn't they miss the stadium before 2012 A&M game, not a damn thing went right that year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2017, 02:38:04 PM »
The NCAA hasn't started forcing the Universities to show patriotism yet. I'm sure they will eventually.

As for the cancer shoe laces and 9-11 shoes, the NFL has a strict policy about that. Which is why it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission in this case.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2017, 02:53:43 PM »
The NCAA hasn't started forcing the Universities to show patriotism yet. I'm sure they will eventually.

As for the cancer shoe laces and 9-11 shoes, the NFL has a strict policy about that. Which is why it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission in this case.

All about Dem monies from the apparel makers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2017, 03:34:49 PM »
CHRIST ALMIGHTY. 

I'm watching the press conference. Sarah Huckabee isn't great. 

But that assclown from CNN asking if Trump is trying to provoke a cultural war by "going after" African Americans while praising NASCAR...... 

They are the ones provoking whatever war there is going to be.  And if there is one?  I'm going to that CNN guy's house first.
This is particularly dumb since it's insulting the FANS of the NFL which are predominantly white as well.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2017, 03:35:48 PM »

Do you think they'd just roll their eyes and go "Youuuu guyyyyyys" if they wore the pins?

So why isn't every player that knelt getting fined?

Because it's a bad look for the NFL? See K's original point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2017, 07:48:07 PM »
Do you think they'd just roll their eyes and go "Youuuu guyyyyyys" if they wore the pins?

So why isn't every player that knelt getting fined?

Because it's a bad look for the NFL? See K's original point.
You realize that Colin Kaepernick still hasn't been signed by anyone (eventhough he's a better QB than a few starters right now), because "it would be PR suicide".

As for Kaos not knowing what they're peacefully protesting, that doesn't surprise me at all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2017, 09:21:38 PM »
These over valued and under educated ding-dongs are about to learn a valuable business PR lesson: don't shit in the hand that feeds you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2017, 09:31:28 PM »
You realize that Colin Kaepernick still hasn't been signed by anyone (eventhough he's a better QB than a few starters right now), because "it would be PR suicide".

As for Kaos not knowing what they're peacefully protesting, that doesn't surprise me at all.

They don’t know what they’re protesting ya dumb fuck.   None of them do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2017, 09:34:19 PM »

Krappernick did well with selling his jerseys, so I guess he probably stayed in the league longer than he would have. If he weren't a PR nightmare, he'd make a good back up QB.

I srsly doubt that most NFL players knew what was being protested until maybe recently. I'm certain the fans don't know the specifics. I've read "race relations", "inequality", etc. But I thought it started with cops shooting unarmed black men.

I don't know and honestly don't think most of the kneelers truly care so much about the cause.

I don't think they deserve the Arthur Ashe award.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2017, 09:36:38 PM »
They don’t know what they’re protesting ya dumb fuck.   None of them do.
^^Maybe this is what I was trying to say, just not so eloquently.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2017, 09:09:40 AM »

and who's fault is that?  It's Kapernicks dumbass for protesting on the job.  Shut the fuck up do your job.  You want to protest after the game, before the game....DO it (i mean outside of the stadium).  You want to throw your money in the #BLM campaign do it....who the fuck cares.  But when you start wearing Castro shirts, spouting he was right and you sit for the flag you deserve what you get.  He's a public figure, they are held to a different standard.

I could walk around my job with a Nazi symbol on my arm....my free right to do so.  I also probably wouldn't have my job very long.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 09:12:46 AM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2017, 10:08:42 AM »
and who's fault is that?  It's Kapernicks dumbass for protesting on the job.  Shut the fuck up do your job.  You want to protest after the game, before the game....DO it (i mean outside of the stadium).  You want to throw your money in the #BLM campaign do it....who the fuck cares.  But when you start wearing Castro shirts, spouting he was right and you sit for the flag you deserve what you get.  He's a public figure, they are held to a different standard.

I could walk around my job with a Nazi symbol on my arm....my free right to do so.  I also probably wouldn't have my job very long.

And this is what the liberal fucks don't understand.  You have the right do or say all the stupid shit you want to.  Your employer then has the right to fire your ass for doing said stupid shit.

If you don't like playing by someone elses rules, then you need to buy the team/business and run it yourself on your own dime.  Otherwise, shut up and follow the boss' rules
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2017, 10:09:07 AM »
It doesn't surprise me that the left is pretending this isn't about the thing they clearly, explicitly stated it's about.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/08/colin-kaepernick-49ers-national-anthem-sit-explains/amp
Headline:
Colin Kaepernick: I won't stand 'to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people'
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2017, 10:12:11 AM »
And this is what the liberal fucks don't understand.  You have the right do or say all the stupid shit you want to.  Your employer then has the right to fire your ass for doing said stupid shit.

If you don't like playing by someone elses rules, then you need to buy the team/business and run it yourself on your own dime.  Otherwise, shut up and follow the boss' rules
They understand and are quite vocal about it when it's someone like Kurt Schilling or James Damore or Brendan Eich.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2017, 10:19:58 AM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2017, 11:28:35 AM »

All of this^^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2017, 01:09:56 PM »

You can't be oppressed and take reasonability for your actions. Not in the Dem playbook.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2017, 07:05:47 PM »

So, protest inequality, just as long as it isn't visible or can't be heard by many people...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2017, 09:10:33 PM »
So, protest inequality, just as long as it isn't visible or can't be heard by many people...
I believe a press conference is visible. I believe the street is visible. Or the Supreme Court steps. Or the Washington mall.

Do you protest or vent out your anger with the system in public while on the clock or in front of the people who pay you?

Asking for a friend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2017, 09:17:01 PM »
I believe a press conference is visible. I believe the street is visible. Or the Supreme Court steps. Or the Washington mall.

Do you protest or vent out your anger with the system in public while on the clock or in front of the people who pay you?

Asking for a friend.

High 5.  Come on, put her there.  High 5.  No?  You left me hanging, bro.  Not cool.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."