Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Riding with Roy!

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Riding with Roy!
« Reply #140 on: November 14, 2017, 07:08:48 AM »
Quinton Jackson @alaskantexanQCT
Roy Moore's main accuser Leigh Corfman has had three divorces and major financial problems. Filed for bankruptcy three times, once in 1991 with $139,689 in unpaid claims. She has had multiple issues with the IRS and has been charged with multiple misdemeanors as well. Hmm....
3:34 PM - Nov 9, 2017
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #141 on: November 14, 2017, 08:54:54 AM »
Quinton Jackson @alaskantexanQCT
Roy Moore's main accuser Leigh Corfman has had three divorces and major financial problems. Filed for bankruptcy three times, once in 1991 with $139,689 in unpaid claims. She has had multiple issues with the IRS and has been charged with multiple misdemeanors as well. Hmm....
3:34 PM - Nov 9, 2017

So, someone who was assaulted as young person exhibits signs of instability as an adult.  Sounds about right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #142 on: November 14, 2017, 09:02:03 AM »
So, someone who was assaulted as young person exhibits signs of instability as an adult.  Sounds about right.

So a psycho crackpot loser is willing to make shit up in exchange for some relief from a lifetime of shitty choices.  Sounds about right. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #143 on: November 14, 2017, 09:41:15 AM »
Your and Chizzy’s posts in this and unrelated threads, don’t have anything to do with this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #144 on: November 14, 2017, 11:00:55 AM »
I'm aware that literally no amount of evidence, including video tape of his dick in a 13 year old's mouth is going to convince most of you that he's a piece of shit, but for the sane people:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/woman-says-roy-moore-tried-to-rape-her-at-16-i-was-begging-him-to-stop

Moore said he had no idea who Beverly Nelson was and doesn't recall ever meeting her at the Olde Hickory House restaurant or anywhere else.

He signed her yearbook "To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas. Christmas 1977. Love, Roy Moore, D.A. 12-22-77 Olde Hickory House."

Buh buh buh but WHY were there no signs of this earlier????!!!!???
https://www.thedailybeast.com/report-alabama-mall-banned-roy-moore-in-the-80s-for-pursuing-teens
Roy Moore, the Republican nominee for U.S. Senate in Alabama, was banned from a mall in the early 1980s after he repeatedly attempted to pick up teenage girls, former mall employees and local police told The New Yorker. Other locals also told AL.com that Moore was known for prowling the mall. Moore, whom five women have accused of making advances on them or molesting them when they were teenagers, allegedly had a reputation for hanging around the Gadsden Mall, in Gadsden, Alabama, in pursuit of high school-age girls. One former mall employee told The New Yorker that a security guard asked mall employees to be on the lookout for Moore, who was “banned from the mall.” Blake Usry, who was a teenager in town at the time, told AL.com Moore was known to "flirt with all the young girls," and would hang out at the mall on weekends "like the kids did." Other locals told AL.com that Moore's penchant for flirting with teens was common knowledge in town. One former waitress told AL.com that Moore made young waitresses uncomfortable by staring at them, then becoming rude if they did not "give him an opening." A police officer, one of two who spoke with The New Yorker, said that “general knowledge at the time when I moved here was that this guy is a lawyer cruising the mall for high-school dates” and that Moore may not have received an official ban but was a persona non grata at the mall and had been “run off” from “a number of stores.”

I mean, who among us hasn't been banned from the Gadsden mall for prowling on teenagers according to multiple witnesses and local law enforcement. But you know, you can't trust the libruhl Gadsden police and employees at the mall.

This is a fucking mountain of evidence compared to anything Juanita Broaderick has proven. I believe Broaderick. Most of you do too. Explain to me why her story is more credible than this boatload of victims and witnesses?

What the fuck is it going to take for you to realize this guy is the piece of shit he's alleged to be?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #145 on: November 14, 2017, 11:16:05 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #146 on: November 14, 2017, 11:57:31 AM »
I'm aware that literally no amount of evidence, including video tape of his dick in a 13 year old's mouth is going to convince most of you that he's a piece of shit, but for the sane people:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/woman-says-roy-moore-tried-to-rape-her-at-16-i-was-begging-him-to-stop

Moore said he had no idea who Beverly Nelson was and doesn't recall ever meeting her at the Olde Hickory House restaurant or anywhere else.

He signed her yearbook "To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas. Christmas 1977. Love, Roy Moore, D.A. 12-22-77 Olde Hickory House."

You ridiculous mommy part. 

I signed the yearbooks for some of the girls I used to teach back when I was 32.  I told them they were amazing, beautiful, talented kids and destined for great things in life -- even though I knew they were none of those things.  I told them it was a true joy teaching them and I was glad they had been in my class. 

Holy shit. 

EVAH-DENSE!!!! 

Fucking ridiculous. 

This Allredass led sniveling bitch found something nice the guy scrawled in her yearbook -- which need I remind you he didn't go and snatch from her so he could ejaculate his message into its pages, she obviously and clearly ASKED him to sign it -- and now this ragged old whore is claiming THAT as evidence of an attempted rape?

Get the fuck out.  Kiss my ass on the way. 

And for what it's worth?  "Olde Hickory House" is written in all caps and in a different handwriting than everything else -- which is cursive. 

So.  Fuck you.  Fuck her. Fuck all this noise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #147 on: November 14, 2017, 12:00:15 PM »
I mean, who among us hasn't been banned from the Gadsden mall for prowling on teenagers according to multiple witnesses and local law enforcement.

Fake news.  Not true.  No evidence of any such thing exists.

Guess what.  If being single, 32, in a shithole town like Gadsden where most single girls were married by the age of 20 back then, and being nice to younger girls is a crime then lock all you motherfucks up.

You'd be in prison, Chiz.

#arrestChizadforlookingatyoungergirls
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 12:05:57 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #148 on: November 14, 2017, 12:12:52 PM »
And then finally, after hiding in church and behind the 10 commandments for 30 years, people start coming out and saying shit about the things I've been involved with.  I want to say it's not true and a smear campaign but instead I have to say shit like "I don't recall meeting that girl" because I know the shit is true.

Yet "your kind" never once arrested him. In fact not a peep before now. All of sudden all of this stuff was so known. You guys have such a raging hard on for this guy that you have no objectivity. You can't see the forest for the trees. I do not like this guy and y'all are making me and K be the ones who can actually see the bigger picture here at play. And the operatives who throw these October surprises out to the masses count on hysterical people like you and chad to take the bait with your already existing angst for the dude. There are plenty of legit reasons not to like moore that don't involve timely tabloid smut.

They always talk about throwing out redmeat for the conservative base to sway people with emotion but damn if this isn't the same redmeat to the atheist/anti religion crowd that already disliked him. If this were anyone else, we would all be - in unison - discussing why this is dirty politics as usual. You guys are simply piling on because it's convenient.

I want to know. What did you or chad do to stop moore from getting elected? Did you vote for strange. Or Brooks like me. Did you donate to his opposition? The Roys of the world happen because sit idly and don't give a shit until it's too late. The Roys happen because people say and do nothing about the Hillarys and Obamas and John McCains of the world. And people get pissed off to the point where they will put a guy like Roy up there. A Buford pusser type because they trust no one else.  You may not like that tidbit but it's true. Anyone that had a complaint about hillary or Barry o was dismissed. Now you are reaping what you've sowed. Roy Moore and even trump - to a degree - is a reaction.

So you guys have fun with your witch hunt. Whatever helps you sleep at night. But you are aiming at the wrong target here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #149 on: November 14, 2017, 12:16:58 PM »
The Roys happen because people say and do nothing about the Hillarys and Obamas and John McCains of the world. And people get pissed off to the point where they will put a guy like Roy up there. A Buford pusser type because they trust no one else.  You may not like that tidbit but it's true. Anyone that had a complaint about hillary or Barry o was dismissed. Now you are reaping what you've sowed. Roy Moore and even trump - to a degree - is a reaction.

Or Bill.  Don't forget Bill. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #150 on: November 14, 2017, 12:31:02 PM »

Guess what.  If being single, 32, in a shithole town like Gadsden where most single girls were married by the age of 20 back then, and being nice to younger girls is a crime then lock all you motherfucks up.

No. not for girls, he wouldn’t.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #151 on: November 14, 2017, 12:41:15 PM »

I guarantee that if I were to post a reward, that I could come up with 4 people from the past that would claim that Chizad and Wes don’t have homosexual tendencies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #152 on: November 14, 2017, 12:51:16 PM »

I'm not a handwriting expert by any means, and I'm certainly not trying to defend him, but do the 7s on "Christmas 1977" look different than the 7s on "12-22-77"?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #153 on: November 14, 2017, 12:57:07 PM »
I'm not a handwriting expert by any means, and I'm certainly not trying to defend him, but do the 7s on "Christmas 1977" look different than the 7s on "12-22-77"?
The 1’s look suspect too.

It’s definitely a suspicious annual.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #154 on: November 14, 2017, 01:01:38 PM »

And why THE FUCK would he write -- in different motherfucking handwriting -- a specific date one line after he'd already written fucking Christmas 1977? 

I don't know what the man did.  But THIS?  This is bullshit. 

So is the bullshit "Ah thank thet bayuck in like sembenty seben or so, he wuz allways a prowlin' rount that thare mall...."  horseshitty bullshit bandwagon jumping "recollections" of people that have been stirred up by about EIGHTY fucking articles on al.com alone. 

So is the bullshit "he teched me on mah PAYUNTIES" garbage that other woman spewed. 

This is one thing and one thing only.  It's an orchestrated smear campaign to take one more seat away from Trump and the Republicans.  Period. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #155 on: November 14, 2017, 01:09:34 PM »
Trial by emotionally driven lynch mob

Maybe if someone did this to yall on social media and it came close to costing you your job and family with fabrications and heresay being labeled as the only evidence, you'd think different. But carry on with your witch hunt. Seems to be the only action some of you have gotten in a while.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #156 on: November 14, 2017, 01:39:55 PM »
I guarantee that if I were to post a reward, that I could come up with 4 people from the past that would claim that Chizad and Wes don’t have homosexual tendencies.
Just not want work go unnoticed WT, as it too often. You are one hell of a poster.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #157 on: November 14, 2017, 01:47:09 PM »
Not follow closely. Does AUChizad claim Roy touched his panties?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #158 on: November 14, 2017, 01:47:17 PM »

You ridiculous mommy part. 
This the part where you tell me I'm the one stepping out of civil discourse, isn't it.

I signed the yearbooks for some of the girls I used to teach back when I was 32.  I told them they were amazing, beautiful, talented kids and destined for great things in life -- even though I knew they were none of those things.  I told them it was a true joy teaching them and I was glad they had been in my class. 

Holy shit. 

EVAH-DENSE!!!! 

Fucking ridiculous. 
1) You have to be a drooling retard to not recognize the difference in a 32 year old teacher signing his students' yearbooks and the 32 year old district attorney signing the yearbook of a girl who he only knows as the hot piece of teenage ass that waitresses at the Hickory House. You're not a drooling retard, so why are you pretending to be in order to be this obtuse?

2) I like the way you slid "beautiful" in there as if it's exactly the same and in no way much more creepy than "amazing", "talented", or "destined for greatness".

This Allredass led sniveling bitch found something nice the guy scrawled in her yearbook -- which need I remind you he didn't go and snatch from her so he could ejaculate his message into its pages, she obviously and clearly ASKED him to sign it -- and now this ragged old whore is claiming THAT as evidence of an attempted rape?

Get the fuck out.  Kiss my ass on the way. 
It's circumstantial evidence that they had an inappropriate relationship that he'd even be in a situation where a kid wants him to sign her yearbook. It's stronger evidence that he's a liar when he says, QUOTE: "This is absolutely false. I never did what she said I did. I don’t even know the woman. I don’t know anything about her. I don’t even know where the restaurant is or was."

And for what it's worth?  "Olde Hickory House" is written in all caps and in a different handwriting than everything else -- which is cursive. 

So.  Fuck you.  Fuck her. Fuck all this noise.
So? HO-LY SHIT, Kaos blew this wide open! No one has ever signed a yearbook message in cursive and then switched to print under their signature in the history of ever! MUST be a forgery!

Here's Moore's signature to compare, by the way.

https://twitter.com/WarOnDumb/status/930163967783292928

No. I'm 35 now and before I saw my 17th birthday I was no longer interesting in fucking the 14 year old chicks at Suprises Inside looking at Hello Kittie pencil boxes. If you can relate to this, that's a problem with you.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 02:23:44 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #159 on: November 14, 2017, 01:50:37 PM »
This the part where you tell me I'm the one stepping out of civil discourse, isn't it.
1) You have to be a drooling retard to not recognize the difference in a 32 year old teacher signing his students' yearbooks and the district attorney signing the yearbook of a girl who he only knows as the hot piece of teenage ass that waitresses at the Hickory House. You're not a drooling retard, so why are you pretending to be in order to be this obtuse?

2) I like the way you slid "beautiful" in there as if it's exactly the same and in no way much more creepy than "amazing", "talented", or "destined for greatness".
It's circumstantial evidence that they had an inappropriate relationship that he'd even be in a situation where a kid wants him to sign her yearbook. It's stronger evidence that he's a liar when he says, QUOTE: "This is absolutely false. I never did what she said I did. I don’t even know the woman. I don’t know anything about her. I don’t even know where the restaurant is or was."
So? HO-LY shoot, Kaos blew this wide open! No one has ever signed a yearbook message in cursive and then switched to print under their signature in the history of ever! MUST be a forgery!

Here's Moore's signature to compare, by the way.

https://twitter.com/WarOnDumb/status/930163967783292928

No. I'm 35 now and before I saw my 17th birthday I was no longer interesting in fudgeing the 14 year old chicks at Suprises Inside looking at Hello Kittie pencil boxes. If you can relate to this, that's a problem with you.
Easy to say when like boys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions