funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Riding with Roy!
« Reply #101 on: November 09, 2017, 06:38:16 PM »
Jesus Chiz. You sure know how to take things to extremes.

Yeah. I have daughters.  I wouldn’t want them dating guys in their 30s at 17.  But as was pointed out by others, things were different before you were born and decided how everything should work retroactively.

As the article points out one of the moms wasn’t against the idea, she was all damned for it. 

All we have here is a few young girls who have hazy recollections of “dates” they may have had and what they think might have gone on.  I vaguely remember dating some people in 1979.  I even may have fudgeed a 36 year old married chick.  But I guaran-doubledamn-tee you that her memory of those encounters will vary from mine. And neither will be exactly right. 

The only thing remotely concerning is the bullshoot repressed memory of some girl who claims things happened that can’t be verified or proven.  I don’t buy her story. At all. (FWIW? I don’t buy all the stories about Spacey, Harv or any of the rest).

This is a hatchet job. It’s exactly what Roy said it is.

I don’t even like the guy.  Like him better than Civil War “Wallace sucked” Jones and Big Loser.  But he wouldn’t be my choice. This attack though? It’s slimy.
And Chizzy finger butt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #102 on: November 09, 2017, 06:54:21 PM »

This won't be the last.  I know for a fact there is at least one more story.
If you and Roy had something going on, that will be the final straw.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #103 on: November 09, 2017, 06:56:57 PM »
Whatever happened to Herman Cain's accusers?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #104 on: November 09, 2017, 07:15:54 PM »
Jesus Chiz. You sure know how to take things to extremes.

Yeah. I have daughters.  I wouldn’t want them dating guys in their 30s at 17.  But as was pointed out by others, things were different before you were born and decided how everything should work retroactively.

As the article points out one of the moms wasn’t against the idea, she was all damned for it. 

All we have here is a few young girls who have hazy recollections of “dates” they may have had and what they think might have gone on.  I vaguely remember dating some people in 1979.  I even may have fucked a 36 year old married chick.  But I guaran-doubledamn-tee you that her memory of those encounters will vary from mine. And neither will be exactly right. 

The only thing remotely concerning is the bullshit repressed memory of some girl who claims things happened that can’t be verified or proven.  I don’t buy her story. At all. (FWIW? I don’t buy all the stories about Spacey, Harv or any of the rest).

This is a hatchet job. It’s exactly what Roy said it is.

I don’t even like the guy.  Like him better than Civil War “Wallace sucked” Jones and Big Loser.  But he wouldn’t be my choice. This attack though? It’s slimy.

Couldn't agree more. The October surprise. Chad you need to learn how these people operate. The same ones that ruined Herman cain. The same ones that said trump was peed on by hookers in Russia. The same ones who tried to fabricate shit about Clarence Thomas. You can go on and on....

Again, I don't like roy moore. I thought Robert Kennedy and mo Brooks would have been the best matchup. But this is as sleazy of an attack at the last min as there is. Either show me some credible proof he banged an underage girl or go home. There is no in between.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #105 on: November 10, 2017, 12:28:52 AM »

Couldn't agree more. The October surprise. Chad you need to learn how these people operate. The same ones that ruined Herman cain. The same ones that said trump was peed on by hookers in Russia. The same ones who tried to fabricate shit about Clarence Thomas. You can go on and on....

Again, I don't like roy moore. I thought Robert Kennedy and mo Brooks would have been the best matchup. But this is as sleazy of an attack at the last min as there is. Either show me some credible proof he banged an underage girl or go home. There is no in between.

So now it's Chizad's underaged hookers and blow allegations?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #106 on: November 10, 2017, 01:31:53 AM »
From what I've heard, Roy Moore was known around Gadsden as being sleazy and preyed on girls. But hey, that was back then and I guess it's okay to those with 14 year old daughters that he liked to finger bang little miss Mary J Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties and give her alcohol.

"Even if the allegations are true," one statewide elected official in Alabama said, "it's much ado about nothing...RAGH FUCKIN TAGHD!!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #107 on: November 10, 2017, 06:57:50 AM »
From what I've heard, Roy Moore was known around Gadsden as being sleazy and preyed on girls. But hey, that was back then and I guess it's okay to those with 14 year old daughters that he liked to finger bang little miss Mary J Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties and give her alcohol.

"Even if the allegations are true," one statewide elected official in Alabama said, "it's much ado about nothing...RAGH FUCKIN TAGHD!!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!"

You don’t know dick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #108 on: November 10, 2017, 07:10:00 AM »
You don’t know dick.
Chizad does.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #109 on: November 10, 2017, 07:18:45 AM »
So, this accuser Who is now 53 has 2 kids by a country musician, has been divorced 3 times and stays broke. Her baby daddy band’s name is “2 lazy 2 ranch.”

I’m assuming they were not at the recent CMA’s.

Why have I not heard this accusation in any of his other political campaigns?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #110 on: November 10, 2017, 08:07:06 AM »
So, this accuser Who is now 53 has 2 kids by a country musician, has been divorced 3 times and stays broke. Her baby daddy band’s name is “2 lazy 2 ranch.”

I’m assuming they were not at the recent CMA’s.

Why have I not heard this accusation in any of his other political campaigns?

This is just episode two of "The Shrieking Women of the X"!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #111 on: November 10, 2017, 09:22:57 AM »
https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2017/11/09/hannity-defends-roy-moore-against-wapo-report-he-molested-child-its-he-said-she-said/218503

4:35
HANNITY: How do you possibly tell, know the truth, except — okay, so, the two other girls were older in this case. He was apparently, like, 32, and he dated — one girl was 18, one girl was 17, they never said he did — there was no sexual — there was kissing involved, and then they’re saying this one encounter with a 14 year old —

MCLAUGHLIN: And it was consensual —

HANNITY: And consensual, that’s true. And there’s, you know — I just — I don’t know how you find out the truth.”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #113 on: November 10, 2017, 09:45:25 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #114 on: November 10, 2017, 09:50:54 AM »
Oh blow it out your ass.  Quit being a fucking hothouse flower.

Clearly he meant the older two.

That's not clear at all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #115 on: November 10, 2017, 11:45:21 AM »
This is just episode two of "The Shrieking Women of the X"!
I seriously don’t think this is the case and you shouldn’t call them women before they have had the operation.

It’s disrespectful. And low IQ humor, if you ask me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #116 on: November 10, 2017, 01:14:25 PM »
That's not clear at all.

It is to anyone who isn’t bleeding from their mangina and looking for a reason to be outraged.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #117 on: November 10, 2017, 02:22:55 PM »
I can’t speak for them, but I’m not bleeding from anything. I tried to save you all from having this conversation to start with. Roy Moore is a slimy piece of shit. Who will, despite these allegations and whatever pops up between now and December, be our next senator. Because Alabama voters refuse to see what’s in front of them.

This particular part of the conversation isn’t about Moore.  It’s about the usual hysterical subjects pissing their pants over something Hannity said that wasn’t intended in the way they’re taking it.  Same shit Bama Joe Scarborough and that Colbert douche will nitpick
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #118 on: November 10, 2017, 02:26:22 PM »
And low IQ humor, if you ask me.

I'm glad you got it...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #119 on: November 10, 2017, 03:20:49 PM »
I'm glad you got it...
I don’t get it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions