Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Riding with Roy!

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Riding with Roy!
« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2017, 03:08:05 PM »
Policy. I'll repeat it....policy.

This thread wasn't about jones. It was about moore and strange.

I personally dislike Moore's hyper religiousness. I think he's weird. I think he has some strange views. On fiscal policy? He's light years ahead of jones and strange. Meaning on tax reform and the budget. The McCain republicans are no better than the Dems on the inflated debt we've accumulated. I think that was much of the angst against strange. People don't trust establishment types on either side.

All that said, i echo what Aut1 said above. Does anyone actually believe this story? Regardless of who it's about. It's an al.com hit piece. Just like the ones they've done with auburn and countless others. I'll believe it when I see some sort of proof.

^^  pretty much that in bold.  I don't like the guy and I didn't vote for him.  I didn't vote for Strange either.  I sat on the sideline for that one.  I couldn't make myself vote for either one. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2017, 03:11:14 PM »
Y'all still ridin' with Roy?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/woman-says-roy-moore-initiated-sexual-encounter-when-she-was-14-he-was-32/2017/11/09/1f495878-c293-11e7-afe9-4f60b5a6c4a0_story.html?utm_term=.fa7a18e15694

Damn straight I am. 

Unverifiable accusations leveled 40 fucking years after the fact? Worthless in my book. 

This kind of bullshit is straight out of the radical playbook.  I find it offensive. 

I honestly hadn’t planned to even vote.  I will now. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2017, 03:15:14 PM »
Yes. But we must socially judge everyone by today's standards for what they allegedly did back then.
I do not want someone digging into my life while I was a student at AU. Many times it was closing time and I did not go ugly early...

Damn straight I am. 

Unverifiable accusations leveled 40 fucking years after the fact? Worthless in my book. 

This kind of bullshit is straight out of the radical playbook.  I find it offensive. 

I honestly hadn’t planned to even vote.  I will now.
Weinstein allegations were a long time ago. Spacey too. Neither were with victims as young as Moore's.

I find it disingenuous that a lot of the same people who believe in Pizzagate or Bill Clinton's pedophile island don't think there's enough evidence to back up this allegation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2017, 03:26:23 PM »
Weinstein allegations were a long time ago. Spacey too. Neither were with victims as young as Moore's.

I find it disingenuous that a lot of the same people who believe in Pizzagate or Bill Clinton's pedophile island don't think there's enough evidence to back up this allegation.

Don’t think you’ll find me quoted on Harvey or Spacey. 

First, the charges are vastly different. 
Second, with Harvey it was a known thing. For years. Nobody talked about it.
Third, maybe I did comment on Spacey but I believe you’ll find that I don’t put much stock in 30 year old repressed memories.  And I think it’s absurd to eliminate him from the world unless some of that can be verified.

Fourth? I’m ALWAYS against history being revised through today’s twisted lens. You think I honestly support crap like  the church George Washington helped found removing his name from the building? That’s not the point of history.

You’ve already fallen in with the motherfuckers by labeling these old whores “victims”
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 03:27:57 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2017, 03:28:04 PM »
Yes. But we must socially judge everyone by today's standards for what they allegedly did back then.
I do not want someone digging into my life while I was a student at AU. Many times it was closing time and I did not go ugly early...

This right here.  I'm not questioning whether the allegations coming out about Moore or anyone in Hollyweird are true or not.  But a handful of the stories, certainly not all, are hard to spin into what I consider sexual assault.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #85 on: November 09, 2017, 03:32:21 PM »

Gimme some proof of something very egregious and I'll grab my pitch fork and join you. And that includes anyone that is simply "accused". Would you believe this story if it were auburn?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #86 on: November 09, 2017, 03:33:38 PM »
This right here.  I'm not questioning whether the allegations coming out about Moore or anyone in Hollyweird are true or not.  But a handful of the stories, certainly not all, are hard to spin into what I consider sexual assault.

That ^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #87 on: November 09, 2017, 03:57:30 PM »
Don’t think you’ll find me quoted on Harvey or Spacey. 

Nor I.

I let them eat their own.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #88 on: November 09, 2017, 04:08:44 PM »
Nor I.

I let them eat their own.

We should support Hollywood, they know what's best for us. Just ask them.  :taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #89 on: November 09, 2017, 04:10:56 PM »
Oh. Today I learned in '79 it was cool for 32 year olds to fuck 14 year olds.

Some of y'all have daughters.

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #90 on: November 09, 2017, 04:15:16 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #91 on: November 09, 2017, 04:16:13 PM »
Oh. Today I learned in '79 it was cool for 32 year olds to fuck 14 year olds.

Some of y'all have daughters.

:facepalm:

I don't think anyone said that or remotely close to that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2017, 04:50:44 PM »
I don't think anyone said that or remotely close to that. 
You don't?

How else can this be interpreted?

Fourth? I’m ALWAYS against history being revised through today’s twisted lens. You think I honestly support crap like  the church George Washington helped found removing his name from the building? That’s not the point of history.

or this:

The allegation isn't that he brought an ugly chick home from the bar. The allegation is that he tried to fuck multiple minors while in his thirties, including a 14 year old whom he did engage in sex acts with "beyond kissing".

Breitbart's defense of Moore is vomitous. This about the 17 year old.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/09/after-endorsing-democrat-teenagers-judge-fires-back-denial/
Another woman says when she was 17 and Moore was 34, they openly dated each other in the spring of 1981. This woman also is not cited making any claims of inappropriate sexual conduct. In fact, she characterized Moore as being romantic, reading poetry to her, and playing the guitar. The woman is cited saying that physical contact only involved kissing and did not progress any further.

Oh well, I mean, as long as he read her poetry what's the big deal with a 34 year old making out with a high school Junior.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 05:15:29 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2017, 05:16:07 PM »
CCT can answer for himself, but I didn't take it as him specifically referencing Roy trying to  :monkey: a 14 year old. More along the lines of what I followed up with. You read so many of these claims and wonder how do you get sexual assault out of that?  35 years ago, someone said you have a nice ass and now you claim to have been assaulted? 

For the record, if it is true about the Judge, then he's a creepy bastage that certainly doesn't need to be in office.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2017, 05:17:52 PM »
And another thing.

First, the charges are vastly different. 

How, specifically? Did you read the charges? How is sexually assaulting and screwing around with MULTIPLE minors as young as 14 not as bad as asking a chick to watch you beat off into a plant or take a shower?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #95 on: November 09, 2017, 05:19:48 PM »
CCT can answer for himself, but I didn't take it as him specifically referencing Roy trying to  :monkey: a 14 year old. More along the lines of what I followed up with. You read so many of these claims and wonder how do you get sexual assault out of that?  35 years ago, someone said you have a nice ass and now you claim to have been assaulted?
Cool, but that is completely random and unrelated to any of the charges against Moore. There is nothing about him groping any adult woman's buttocks anywhere in the story. The charge, from start to finish, is he fucked around with multiple kids.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #96 on: November 09, 2017, 05:31:00 PM »
Getting to AUT:
Devil's Advocate time.  I have already heard these argument from others today in passing.

Timing of the Story.  It's popular to now come out about it and why not come out earlier during his other campaigns?  42 years ago and come out now when his race is now getting national attention.
She wasn't asked about it until this story. He also wasn't running for US Senate. You say that's reason to question the timing, I say that explains it. How dare victims retaliate when it will inflict maximum pain and/or when they're asked to speak publically about it for the first time.

Proof.  He said, she said.  Where is the smoking gun.  Which hunt by the WaPo. 
Where is the proof with Bill Cosby? What proof can there possibly be for these allegations outside of him confessing?

Oh and I forgot, here was a 3rd time someone said something "remotely close to that" and it was you.
While the story with the 14 yr old is creepy, in the 70's it wasn't uncommon for a 30 something year old man to ask out a 18 year old.  Think about Dazed and Confused.  I get older they stay the same age.
What about the multiple girls mentioned aged 14-17?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 05:37:30 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #97 on: November 09, 2017, 05:43:16 PM »
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/alabama-state-auditor-defends-roy-moore-against-sexual-allegations-invokes-mary-and-joseph/article/2640217

Alabama state auditor defends Roy Moore against sexual allegations, invokes Mary and Joseph
by Philip Wegmann

Judge Roy Moore, the Republican candidate for Alabama's upcoming special Senate election, denies allegations that he romantically pursued teenagers as young as 14 when he was in his 30s. Even if the allegations are true, one statewide elected official in Alabama said it's "much ado about nothing."
“There is nothing to see here,” Alabama State Auditor Jim Ziegler told the Washington Examiner. “The allegations are that a man in his early 30s dated teenage girls. Even the Washington Post report says that he never had sexual intercourse with any of the girls and never attempted sexual intercourse.”

After interviews with more than 30 people, the Washington Post reported Thursday that Moore engaged in sexual contact with a 14-year-old girl when he was 32 years old and a powerful attorney in a small Alabama town.

The young girl, Leigh Corfman, said Moore touched her over her bra and underpants, guiding her hand to his shorts. “I wanted it over with — I wanted out,” she recalled. “Please just get this over with. Whatever this is, just get it over.”

Ziegler seemed unconcerned about that allegation and told the Washington Examiner that any political concern would be mitigated by three things. Moore never had “sexual intercourse” with the girl. Their relationship “happened almost 40 years ago.” And finally, “Roy Moore fell in love with one of the younger women.”

Moore began dating his wife Kayla around this time, according to Ziegler. “He dated her. He married her, and they’ve been married about 35 years. They’re blessed with a wonderful marriage and his wife Kayla is 14 years younger than Moore.”

Asked whether or not the report would upend Moore’s campaign, Ziegler predicted that Alabama voters would be angrier at the Washington Post for “desperately trying to get something negative” than Moore for his dalliances with teenage girls decades ago.

“He’s clean as a hound’s tooth,” Ziegler claimed, before relying on Scripture to defend Moore.

“Take the Bible. Zachariah and Elizabeth for instance. Zachariah was extremely old to marry Elizabeth and they became the parents of John the Baptist,” Ziegler said choosing his words carefully before invoking Christ. “Also take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus.”

“There’s just nothing immoral or illegal here,” Ziegler concluded. “Maybe just a little bit unusual.”
:puke: :puke: :puke:

And am I going to have to be the theologian here to point out that Ziegler really missed a pretty important plot point if he thinks Joseph had sex with Mary?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #98 on: November 09, 2017, 05:51:08 PM »
Cool, but that is completely random and unrelated to any of the charges against Moore. There is nothing about him groping any adult woman's buttocks anywhere in the story. The charge, from start to finish, is he fudgeed around with multiple kids.
Just because you are legal should not make ok you tell Vlad that you slurp my salami. Or, you finger you butt when call.

Weirdo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #99 on: November 09, 2017, 06:09:06 PM »
Jesus Chiz. You sure know how to take things to extremes.

Yeah. I have daughters.  I wouldn’t want them dating guys in their 30s at 17.  But as was pointed out by others, things were different before you were born and decided how everything should work retroactively.

As the article points out one of the moms wasn’t against the idea, she was all damned for it. 

All we have here is a few young girls who have hazy recollections of “dates” they may have had and what they think might have gone on.  I vaguely remember dating some people in 1979.  I even may have fucked a 36 year old married chick.  But I guaran-doubledamn-tee you that her memory of those encounters will vary from mine. And neither will be exactly right. 

The only thing remotely concerning is the bullshit repressed memory of some girl who claims things happened that can’t be verified or proven.  I don’t buy her story. At all. (FWIW? I don’t buy all the stories about Spacey, Harv or any of the rest).

This is a hatchet job. It’s exactly what Roy said it is.

I don’t even like the guy.  Like him better than Civil War “Wallace sucked” Jones and Big Loser.  But he wouldn’t be my choice. This attack though? It’s slimy. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions